Engine Swaps Post information/questions about Engine Swaps here!

K24 Questions?

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2006

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
xproductionz is just really nicexproductionz is just really nicexproductionz is just really nicexproductionz is just really nice
this should answer quite a few questions and/or statments

Old 02-11-2006
Its a celebration bitches!

HondaLuver will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by wantaturbo
exactly. and trap speed is a good indication. so we technically made the same power 232whp on completely different dyno and you made 192wheel tq where i only made 183 wheel tq. i trapped at 104.99 and you trapped at 100.1. i obviously made more power as i should have considering i have cams and higher compression. the only point im trying to make is dont expect to be getting huge numbers from just bolting on a head. i/rh/e k-pro and your doing well though just ask hondaluver. (who has since taken out the motor cause he wants more power, lol...) good job hondaluver your car will be sick, when is it going to be done?

im not sure when exactly, a couple of months, but im goign to also built it with a few goodies, such as LSD, Turbo cams and other special features when it goes back in, including a whole new fuel set up and EPS... so i got a lot of cash to save up for, maby by summer time i'll have it saved up and droppped in, since idon't want my car down when im going to school...
Old 02-13-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
wantaturbo is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by HondaLuver
im not sure when exactly, a couple of months, but im goign to also built it with a few goodies, such as LSD, Turbo cams and other special features when it goes back in, including a whole new fuel set up and EPS... so i got a lot of cash to save up for, maby by summer time i'll have it saved up and droppped in, since idon't want my car down when im going to school...
nice, well good luck man.
Old 02-21-2006
Love doesn't exist, only blood.

pyrofoam should not be trustedpyrofoam should not be trustedpyrofoam should not be trustedpyrofoam should not be trustedpyrofoam should not be trusted
f\/cking dial that **** in man.
Old 02-24-2006
Words on a User Title

ramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond repute
I just wanted to read this and got a question pop up...

What's a hybrid K24? (just the hybrid part)

Thanks. (Sorry for the offtopic-ness)
Old 02-24-2006
Registered!!

Vantage should not be trusted
the k24 hybrid is...

k24 block ( TSX,Element,CRV all work BUT ACCORD DOESNT) with a k20a2, or k20r head.

sorta like the ls/vtec. You might ask yourself, why change out the TSX head, since its similar to the k20a2 head. Yes it is, and IMO its an expensive change for minimal gains, but i believe the k20a2 has better flow/ valve sizes and such.
Old 02-25-2006
Its a celebration bitches!

HondaLuver will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Vantage
the k24 hybrid is...

k24 block ( TSX,Element,CRV all work BUT ACCORD DOESNT) with a k20a2, or k20r head.

sorta like the ls/vtec. You might ask yourself, why change out the TSX head, since its similar to the k20a2 head. Yes it is, and IMO its an expensive change for minimal gains, but i believe the k20a2 has better flow/ valve sizes and such.
I have a CRV block, and put a k20a2 head on. the k20a2 head does flow alot better than the tsx, and it has the 50 degree cam gear compared to the tsx which has a 25