Engine Swaps Post information/questions about Engine Swaps here!

Innovate Motorsports LM1 Wideband kit

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2005

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HyaBoosta will become famous soon enough
pretty good idea about the mount. I would prefer one with the gauge display but alot of those don;t let you data log it. so it's a give and take.
Old 03-10-2005
Smuggling bananas and mexicans all for one low price...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
Ok
Old 03-10-2005
Turbos, Engines, Chassis and Suspension Tech

4drcivic2k1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Very nice!
Old 03-10-2005

HyaBoosta will become famous soon enough
is it hard to read the display from the driver seat? or does it light up
Old 03-10-2005

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
It lights up pink like his interior neons so it matches quite well
Old 03-10-2005
Boosted Auto

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
deciuss is an unknown quantity at this point
looks sokay, since you allready drilled holes for the screwws i would drill one behind there and have the wires go threw that to look nicer
Old 03-10-2005
Boosting Daily

EternalBlue_Vic is a jewel in the roughEternalBlue_Vic is a jewel in the roughEternalBlue_Vic is a jewel in the rough
It's back-lit and VERY VERY easy to read while driving. Only bad thing is i have to focus my attention away from the road for a slit second to do so. Thats the only negative.
Old 03-10-2005

Thats why you grab your friend and make him ride with you until you get all the bugs worked out... but of course it looks cooler with him using a laptop whil your driving
Old 03-10-2005
Boosting Daily

EternalBlue_Vic is a jewel in the roughEternalBlue_Vic is a jewel in the roughEternalBlue_Vic is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by TheSmuggler
It lights up pink like his interior neons so it matches quite well
Old 03-10-2005

^^bwhahaha I was waiting for you to see thatg
Old 03-10-2005
Boosting Daily

Originally Posted by deciuss
looks sokay, since you allready drilled holes for the screwws i would drill one behind there and have the wires go threw that to look nicer
that's a great idea, rep!
Old 03-10-2005
Boosting Daily

Thats why you grab your friend and make him ride with you until you get all the bugs worked out...
i have no friends = no passenger seat

Old 03-10-2005

bwahahhahahaha what no rep for me? Shinanigans! lol
Old 03-10-2005
Boosting Daily

/\/\ you have more rep than me
Old 03-10-2005

bwahahaha so? btw why the heck arnt you on aim lol
Old 03-10-2005

Originally Posted by Reputation
"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to EternalBlue_Vic again because he is so gay."
Dayum
Old 03-10-2005
Boosting Daily

i'm in shop at school
Old 03-10-2005
Boosted Auto

deciuss is an unknown quantity at this point
i still cant immagen a car with no pasanger seat. it would be to much space i would put in a frig filled with sodas there. haha
Old 03-10-2005

Oh back on topic: Lm1 yeah looks good bwahahhaa
Old 03-10-2005

SWEET a fridge! lmao thats seriosuly not a bad idea

Get a mini wrap around couch after you take your backseats out also lmao
Old 03-10-2005
Boosting Daily

Originally Posted by deciuss
i still cant immagen a car with no pasanger seat. it would be to much space i would put in a frig filled with sodas there. haha

yeah, its pretty roomy in there now, haha. At least gives me a place for my books and toolbox
Old 03-10-2005

So uhhh no seat huh? Thats cool

Last edited by TheSmuggler; 03-10-2005 at 02:20 PM.
Old 03-10-2005
Boosting Daily

Crazy.... No wonder you and your g/f.. ahh nm lmao that was below the belt =*(
Old 03-10-2005

^^Yeah my fault
Old 03-10-2005
Subarus FTW I do NOT miss my civic

2K1Civic17"Gabe is an unknown quantity at this point
I was watching that 70's show last night, and ashton kutcher (sp?) was all, I took the seat belts out of my car, so it goes faster. I was cracking up, cuz he looks like such a stoner in that show. lol

Yeah, danger to the manifold, that was hilarious in the movie. I would like a laptop though in my ride. hehe sweeeet.

I got my new ICU today, so hopefully time for tuning in a l ittle while. I have kids til sunday, but hopefully Ill squeeze in a couple hours here and there to adjust. It should be much easier now that I have an exhaust on. Everything should work mroe proper, also that I have a working unit now, lol.

Peace