Engine Swaps Post information/questions about Engine Swaps here!

TSI Turbo Kit?

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2005
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ShadyImprtracer is an unknown quantity at this point
TSI Turbo Kit?

I'm almost convinced into buying the TSI Extreme Turbo Kit online. I just need all of your approval first. I know its not the greatest kit ever made but im just looking for something simple you know? I plan to daily drive my car without hammering the gas pedal too much etc etc etc...Afterall, i can always upgrade the T25 to a BB right? Considering that i only have a part time job and i go to school full time, money is the biggest influence on what kit to buy. Out of all the research i have done i found that www.prostreetonline.com provides the most inexpensive TSI Extreme kit. If anyone knows of another site that has a cheaper one let me know. Thanks everyone.
Old 01-24-2005
Smuggling bananas and mexicans all for one low price...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
^^Ok, since I'm the first to respond I'll go easy. I saw you posted about the "GrEEdy" kit before... you need to use the search button up top.... you really don't even need to do that, just browse the F/I forum.. theres plenty of info on how much the TSI kit is crap (fitment wise).... just look around
Old 01-24-2005
Registered!!

exturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant future
i havt the tsi kit, but thesmuggler couldnt have said it better, use the search button!
Old 01-24-2005
Boosting Daily

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
EternalBlue_Vic is a jewel in the roughEternalBlue_Vic is a jewel in the roughEternalBlue_Vic is a jewel in the rough
I have TSI's T25bb kit, and for a daily driven car like mine that isn't driven too too hard, then yes, it's pretty decent

Old 01-24-2005
Turbos, Engines, Chassis and Suspension Tech

4drcivic2k1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Unless you are mechanically inclined, I would highly recommend against the TSI kit. The kit needs some serious "adjustment" with a grinder to get it to fit. The kit quality is poor at best.
Old 01-24-2005
Boosting Daily

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
EternalBlue_Vic is a jewel in the roughEternalBlue_Vic is a jewel in the roughEternalBlue_Vic is a jewel in the rough
Also when/if you purchase, make sure you're getting the extreme, and not the superior kit!