Engine Swaps Post information/questions about Engine Swaps here!

Dezod Motorsports Turbo Kit! Now Shipping!! VIDS ON 979 & Pics, DYNO on POST 1330

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2004
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HoldDaMayo is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by dezod
Maybe we can offer install with our affiliate shop.

The GReddy EBC will probably be the only option due to cost and availibility. The HKS Bov maybe out of the question with the streaming back order on it. It maybe a GReddy one.
just out of curiousity, what's a reasonable install charge for a kit like this? Just looking for a rough figure...
Old 09-06-2004
7thgen Power Maker

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
dezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by ZdS03Civic
I most likely missed this question. I know the kit comes with 4 RSX-S injectors and Greddy Emanage, but is that it as far as fuel goes? Upgraded pump or anything?
That's it! No upgraded pump or in-line pump.
Old 09-06-2004
7thgen Power Maker

dezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by HoldDaMayo
just out of curiousity, what's a reasonable install charge for a kit like this? Just looking for a rough figure...
Hmmm. $350-1000 depending upon the installers familiarity with turbo kit installs.
Old 09-06-2004
7thgen Power Maker

Originally Posted by truehonda
Paul,

Congrats Congrats Congrats!!!!!!!!!!! I am happy it was you who did it too if you know what I mean.
No idea! PM me.............
Old 09-07-2004
Registered!!

truehonda has a spectacular aura abouttruehonda has a spectacular aura about
blah, cmon you do, its about our earlier discussion of vendors on the site. Im happy it was you.
Old 09-07-2004
7thgen Power Maker

Originally Posted by Prod
I don't like to hear that........ my front end is about an inch and a half-two inches from the ground.
My front is 4". NO SCRAPES!

You'd have to hit your subframe to hit the C/P.
Old 09-07-2004
7thgen Power Maker

I found it!

AR? like a 60/48?
Correcto-mondo

http://dezod.com/pd_turbonetics_t3t4_hybrid.cfm
Old 09-07-2004
7thgen Power Maker

I'd like about 300 stickers with my kit too.
Done! How about a winsheild banner instead?
Old 09-07-2004
Sometimes, I can see right through myself ...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

taz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud of
Done! How about a winsheild banner instead?
More stickers = more horsepower. How much does a windshield banner add?
Old 09-07-2004
7thgen Power Maker

Yeah, stickers are about 15 hp a piece..... 300 x 15 = 450 hp... on top of the 15 lbs, i expect about 260ish.... so, that's 710 hp.

Will you beat that with a windshield banner?

EHHHH. GIVE OR TAKE 200 WHP.
Old 09-07-2004
Sometimes, I can see right through myself ...

taz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud of
EHHHH. GIVE OR TAKE 200 WHP.
Give 200whp? Hrmm. Almost 1000hp D17. I like the sounds of that.
Old 09-07-2004
7thgen Power Maker

Meee 2
Old 09-07-2004
Smuggling bananas and mexicans all for one low price...

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
omg.. i cant wait till next summer lol. I might have to brake down and buy the TSI kit.....
Old 09-07-2004
Registered!!

I have like 4 truehonda decals on my car so that = 1000bhp right there. They are super stickers, you all know it! Dezod stickers, well the turbo stickers, damn I dont even want to go there hahaha.

Props Paul
Old 09-07-2004
Registered!!

To do a reallife test, redline the car in 1st gear for 40 min and see what happens
hahaha. JP, i know Chris would love to do that though for you
Old 09-07-2004
7thgen Power Maker

Props Paul
Thanks Eddie.
Old 09-07-2004
Currently boosted at 0 psi.

ThsUserNmIsDumb is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

To do a reallife test, redline the car in 1st gear for 40 min and see what happens
hahaha. JP, i know Chris would love to do that though for you
Now that's a great durability test!
Old 09-08-2004
7thgen Power Maker

The mornign drive was quite nice. Def running like a champ.
Old 09-08-2004
7thgen Power Maker

Take some videos! I want to see it romp a bike.... like a busa! YES! Many stickers!! WOOT.

haha
I'll go hunting this weekend with the cam corder.

I think not on the BUSA comment. There are 2 that I know of in the area. There is a video lurking on the internet where a 800 WHP Supra takes on a Busa and the Busa took off like the Supra didn't even move.
Old 09-08-2004
7thgen Power Maker

If you pay for my plane ticket, i'll come down next weekend (Not this weekend because it's my B-day) and take some videos for you..........(and take your kit and put it on my car )
Ok........but your only in OH. We are 4-6 hours drive from each other. Fun road trip to say the least. Buffalo, NY to Cedar Point is circa 4 hours. So, happy b-day this weekend and one of these weekends you shoudl drive down and I'll show ya around Buffalo & Niagara Falls.
Old 09-08-2004
Boosting Daily

EternalBlue_Vic is a jewel in the roughEternalBlue_Vic is a jewel in the roughEternalBlue_Vic is a jewel in the rough
I finally solved my dilimea of whether to get nitrous or a turbo! DEZOD's TURBO!!!!! Can't wait for next summer dude, just promise you won't pull a stafford on us.....you know what i mean...... Til' then i got some time to finish some general mods, yay!
Old 09-08-2004
7thgen Power Maker

Buffalo is 16 hours from me.... i'm not driving 32 hours this weekend.
16!!! That's saying your almost to florida from me. I think you need to check your geographical layout again. I make Georgia state line from Buffalo in 19 hours or so.
Old 09-08-2004
7thgen Power Maker

Originally Posted by EternalBlue_Vic
I finally solved my dilimea of whether to get nitrous or a turbo! DEZOD's TURBO!!!!! Can't wait for next summer dude, just promise you won't pull a stafford on us.....you know what i mean...... Til' then i got some time to finish some general mods, yay!
No staffords. Def not that. We are far too reputable for that ****.
Old 09-08-2004
7thgen Power Maker

Buffalo is 16 hours from me.... i'm not driving 32 hours this weekend.
Starting from: Buffalo, NY Save Address
Arriving at: Cincinnati, OH Save Address
Distance: 435.5 miles Approximate Travel Time: 6 hours 42 mins

^^^This is more like it.
Old 09-08-2004
Boosting Daily

EternalBlue_Vic is a jewel in the roughEternalBlue_Vic is a jewel in the roughEternalBlue_Vic is a jewel in the rough
No staffords. Def not that. We are far too reputable for that ****.
I hope you make some cool logo on the intercooler like SF did. Like "SF SUX" for example, haha. Na, if it said DEZOD, that'd be friggin awesome!
Old 09-08-2004
7thgen Power Maker

Originally Posted by EternalBlue_Vic
I hope you make some cool logo on the intercooler like SF did. Like "SF SUX" for example, haha. Na, if it said DEZOD, that'd be friggin awesome!
GONNA LOOK INTO THAT
Old 09-08-2004
Registered!!

civicdude04 is an unknown quantity at this point
i want this kit now! haha
Old 09-08-2004
Premium Boosted Member

MadWheel will become famous soon enoughMadWheel will become famous soon enough
hey paul... hit me back man! on the celly...

dyin to try this kit
Old 09-08-2004
7thgen Power Maker

Originally Posted by MadWheel
hey paul... hit me back man! on the celly...

dyin to try this kit
Left you a VM Joe!
Old 09-08-2004
Registered!!

JoshLuke is an unknown quantity at this point
This may be a retarded question but how can it be fast if it only makes 127 whp? Also what is the diffrence between hp and torque?

Quick Reply: Dezod Motorsports Turbo Kit! Now Shipping!! VIDS ON 979 & Pics, DYNO on POST 1330