Post pics of your Texas EM2

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2008
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
tagailoilo is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Post pics of your Texas EM2

looks like most of you folks dropped your vics. how low are they sitting? and which coilover brand did you guys use? any recommendations?
Old 06-09-2008
Registered!!

KTciv_03 can only hope to improve

^^ new like me eh?
to be dropped you dont necessarily have to pay a years salary on coilovers. im dropped on megan springs (cheap cheap) and its plenty for me... for now.
Old 06-09-2008
Rough, Tough, Real Stuff.

Unevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to behold

I didn't drop mine, but I can offer up some information. If you're looking to just lower it a tad and still be a practical DD on rough roads, I'd recommend just some springs, maybe Eibach Prokits with new dampers, like Tokicos.

If you want full coilovers, then you're going to get what you pay for. Tein SS-Ps are usually considered some of the best you can get for our cars, but they'll cost you.
Old 06-09-2008
Registered!!

aliefjoker has a spectacular aura aboutaliefjoker has a spectacular aura about

I'm sitting on just Eibach Pro kit Springs. I'm going to upgrade to the above mentioned Tein SS-P in a few months
Old 06-09-2008
Registered!!

SR rejuvenated is a jewel in the roughSR rejuvenated is a jewel in the roughSR rejuvenated is a jewel in the roughSR rejuvenated is a jewel in the rough

So is it ok to post pictures of my car?
Old 06-09-2008
Rough, Tough, Real Stuff.

Unevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to behold

Duh.
Old 06-09-2008
Registered!!

tagailoilo is an unknown quantity at this point

what do you guys think of the skunk2 pro-series S coilovers? i'm thinking about getting those. if i just get springs, i know in the future i'm gonna have to upgrade, so might as well get the full coilovers.
Old 06-10-2008
skate or die

Tragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to all

Originally Posted by tagailoilo
what do you guys think of the skunk2 pro-series S coilovers? i'm thinking about getting those. if i just get springs, i know in the future i'm gonna have to upgrade, so might as well get the full coilovers.
I would say it's a good decision. I have never had a full coilover suspension, but I always wondered what it would be like compared to mine.
Old 06-10-2008
Registered!!

aliefjoker has a spectacular aura aboutaliefjoker has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Unevolved
Duh.
I think he's asking because he has a Scooby
Old 06-25-2008
I'll flip out and kill people.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
modoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questioned

so when is the kaminari going on? if at all heh
Old 06-25-2008
skate or die

Tragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to all

Originally Posted by modoman
so when is the kaminari going on? if at all heh
The new kit is low key. I havent told many people about it yet, but I guess it doesn't matter. I need to buy the rear lip I am looking for, then simply take it to the body shop. I was going to put the front on as soon as I got it, but the next week I ordered new side skirts and decided to wait and save money. If I did the front alone it would be expensive compared to the price of installing the whole kit.

Every time I look at it I get ancy. I cleaned it up, and preped it for detailed sanding. I cant wait to put it on though!

After I install the kit I am going to start saving for N/A stage 2 internal engine parts. It will be much easier to do once it is finally paid off which is not too far away.

Last edited by Tragedy; 06-25-2008 at 10:48 AM.
Old 06-25-2008
I'll flip out and kill people.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
modoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questioned

ooooo
Old 06-25-2008
Registered!!

itchoy will become famous soon enough

here's mine guys...not a resent pic...my car now has fog lights

Old 06-25-2008
skate or die

^I like the way that looks