Cheering for the Mavs tonight and...

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2006
250+ awhp Stage 2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant future
Cheering for the Mavs tonight and...

the Oilers monday! I just put $100 down on the Mavs to win tonight, they are 2 point under dogs and $100 on the Oilers monday. Well my mom did for me (she is in Las Vegas right now). So I am pumped to watch both of the games! GO MAVS AND OILERS!
Old 06-18-2006
wut y0u kn0w ab0ut them teXas b0ys...

MidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of light
Already..The mavs will win, its just not possible for them to loose 3 in a row with the coaching of the lil general. GO MAVZ...
Old 06-18-2006
250+ awhp Stage 2

SLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant future
That is what I was thinking when my mom called me about the bet.
Old 06-19-2006
umm....yeah?

X0DuZz is just really niceX0DuZz is just really niceX0DuZz is just really niceX0DuZz is just really nice
and the mavs lost
Old 06-19-2006

MidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of light
Wade Wade Wade......the guy is like a super machine..But..he plays different away from home and mavz play way better at home so Mavs will win it..Any wagers??
Old 06-19-2006
DU MA Con Cac

Em2onCPRs is an unknown quantity at this point
no foul call!! referees suck
Old 06-19-2006

damn that sucks for u 2k2 u lost both bets..hurricane won and mavericks lost lol

Referes sucked...Wade stepped across the half court mark on that last inbounds pass to him..shoulda been a turnover

Last edited by MidnightCivic; 06-19-2006 at 10:47 PM.
Old 06-19-2006
umm....yeah?

X0DuZz is just really niceX0DuZz is just really niceX0DuZz is just really niceX0DuZz is just really nice
the nba is becoming as rigged as WRESTLING

**** them refs
Old 06-20-2006
250+ awhp Stage 2

Originally Posted by MidnightCivic
damn that sucks for u 2k2 u lost both bets..hurricane won and mavericks lost lol

Referes sucked...Wade stepped across the half court mark on that last inbounds pass to him..shoulda been a turnover
Think again. I had the Mavs and 2 points, so I doubled up my money because the Mavs lost by 1! Plus my mom accidently put my money on the Hurricanes! HAHA SO I WON BOTH!
Old 06-20-2006

lmao damn ure lucky...
Old 06-20-2006
250+ awhp Stage 2

Originally Posted by MidnightCivic
lmao damn ure lucky...
So now I have $460 in my pocket!
Old 06-20-2006

You wanna share some of your wealth =)...So After many yrs it comes down to this...UNBELIVABLE
Old 06-22-2006
Wicked Moderatuh
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

fraga is a glorious beacon of lightfraga is a glorious beacon of lightfraga is a glorious beacon of lightfraga is a glorious beacon of lightfraga is a glorious beacon of lightfraga is a glorious beacon of light
Ahhh..typical Mavs fans...blaming the refs...you lost...it's beautiful...get over it...
Old 06-24-2006
umm....yeah?

go watch espn....dont be ignorant cause ur team lost
Old 06-24-2006
Wicked Moderatuh
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

fraga is a glorious beacon of lightfraga is a glorious beacon of lightfraga is a glorious beacon of lightfraga is a glorious beacon of lightfraga is a glorious beacon of lightfraga is a glorious beacon of light
Mahahaa...you know..the thing is...your team lives by the whistle...and they died by the whistle...in the Spurs/Mavs series...there were a ton of calls that should have gone for the Spurs...and everyone knew it...but did you hear the coaches or the players bitch and moan about it...no...the problem with the Mavs is...this series...the calls went the other way...and what did they do...starting from the owner...all the way down to the players...they cried and whined...the Heat were down 2 games to nothing...did they cry and bitch...no..they got on it and played their *** off...so why don't you open your eyes and try not to be ignorant...
Old 06-24-2006
New Mod on the Block

Rennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond repute
umm... go heat?