how can i get $400 FAST

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2004
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
big_daddy_b_99 is an unknown quantity at this point
my sophmore year of highschool i sold **** at school. we have like those programmed directtv cards and so i'd get a blank tape and record the spice channel or one of those until the whole thing was full and then i'd sell it for $20. sadly i made about $200 off of that. i might sell off my GGW collection that my bro gave me when he got them all on dvd so i have mix of dvd and vhs GGW vids. i know some people who'd buy doggystyle from me. highschool kids are pathetic and god bless em too cause i needed gas money and the job i had paid every 2 weeks so there were times i needed money. i had a job for 2 and half years that i started the summer before my freshman year and it was alright but the guy who runned is married to my cousin and he's a complete *** and the sob was fvckin me with my pay cause when he did my checks they sucked but when the other person in charge did them they were more even though i worked the same exact amount. that's why i haven't had a job for a few months now.
Old 01-14-2004
Registered!!

6thGenHatcher is an unknown quantity at this point
<<<<plays his violin for big daddy....lol

no offense whatsoever bro, but, get a f*ckin helmet man...this is life, life sucks a$$ sometimes and life is great sometimes, since I think it is clear that selling your plasma, sperm and eggs is out of the question...I think you just need to face the facts of life, and then sell your green vic, buy a black, red, or silver one, and join the elite group of wealthy vic owners....haha

oh or go ahead and sell one of your *********...
Old 01-14-2004
Got Bags?

HondaNation is on a distinguished road
do u have insurance??? if so get some one to blow it up....that gives u cash plus it pays ur car off!
Old 01-14-2004
Registered!!

CivicPimpstress is an unknown quantity at this point
oh c'mon now guys. he doesnt need sarcasim right now. i'm in the same position right now for money... and i know how it feels
Old 01-14-2004
Got Bags?

HondaNation is on a distinguished road
ok well u need a job as well kris.....
Old 01-14-2004
local 7thgen rugger!

shawnskee22 is an unknown quantity at this point
just a note on the sperm donations, if you do that you cant have sex or "spank the monkey" for like 6 weeks.
Old 01-14-2004

eklipz will become famous soon enough
ummm wtf...u sure.. thought u just nutted in a cup
Old 01-14-2004
Registered!!

Originally posted by 6thGenHatcher
<<<<plays his violin for big daddy....lol

no offense whatsoever bro, but, get a f*ckin helmet man...this is life, life sucks a$$ sometimes and life is great sometimes, since I think it is clear that selling your plasma, sperm and eggs is out of the question...I think you just need to face the facts of life, and then sell your green vic, buy a black, red, or silver one, and join the elite group of wealthy vic owners....haha

your about as funny as a box of crap. im not dumb enough to sell my car to be like everyone else, and i might not do everything to my car that everyone else does, cause i'm gonna make my car the way i want it even if people think it's gay, stupid, or what ever cause i don't give a fvck cause it's my car. i may not find a job now being as i live in a spot in the middle of the road kinda town and i'm not gonna drive 60 miles to work for a minimum wage job and then come right back home another 60 miles just to stay up till 3 to do my homework, and then have to wake up at 630 so i can be ready and do some stuff in the mornin before i have to be at school at 800. now like i said in another thread is this gonna be a big flame fest or a simple thread to post in when you're bored. now if it's gonna be like this all the time then i guess i have wasted $30 for a membership and decals for somethin i'm not goin to be a part of. the only reason why i wanted to join was so that i can meet some people who had the same interest in our cars as i do and not for somethin that i'm gonna have people talk down to me about myself or my car. i'd rather stay here in my hometown with my friends who actually like my car and the fact that even with money troubles i am still gettin everything that i want for my car one bit at a time while others are like i'm gonna get this and that and after 2 years haven't done nothin.
Old 01-15-2004
"Stage7"

BlueBoyCivic is an unknown quantity at this point
Aight aight...look. I know we all had a lil talk about big_daddy_b_99 having a Green Vic. Let's get off of that...I mean seeing that is a sensative subject for him. Let's all respect everyones thought's and wants for there ride. I'm not trying to be an a$$ to the jokers that pissed off big_daddy_b_99, but that is one thing that we as a team don't need..."NO ARGUEMENTS" about ANYTHING. I don't need any comments on what I just said, so please let us just move on to the main subject of this post..."To sale a ********" LOL
Old 01-15-2004
Registered!!

yo big, you took that way too far bro...i made the comment, not to dog you or your car, or the color...a while back someone was hasslin you about choosing green, and you made a comment about black, red, and silver being played out or whatever....so i was just fvckin wit you...chill the fvck out dog....
Old 01-15-2004

yea blue i agree w/ u no more fighting but um i think it was just sarcasim big
Old 01-15-2004
Registered!!

yeah i know but i hear enough of it from the rednecks around here. i get tired of the whole thing all together. all i here is bobby your car is slow, my truck is faster, it sounds like a weed eater and all that, but we'll see who laughs last once i get my zex kit and i spray on their redneck asses! and i know it was sarcasm but everyone knows sacarasm is what always starts an argument especially with a hot head like me. my bad though but like i said about the whole color thing i wanted black but the dealer had none in sedan ( even though i wanted coupe) so i went with my second choice green.
Old 01-15-2004
Registered!!

hey bro, I feel the redneck thing...My wifes little brother lives with us and he is all about being a redneck!....he actually thot that i was gonna let him go somewhere with me wearing a camoflauge cowboy hat, let alone get in my vic with it on....lol
Old 01-15-2004

haha got to love ol rickey