Fukin bullshittttttttttttt

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2005
nor cal 7thgens

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
allmotor can only hope to improve
Fukin bullshittttttttttttt

alright sorry for having to vent to everyone on here and i know this isnt the exact forum i am suppose to be postin on but anybody that knows anything about those video cameras. I just got a ticket in the mail and it says i didnt stop at a red light. I know i did and they showed me stopped, then another picture of me already going. I have a CLEAN record, no accidents, tickets etc and i have obeyed almost everytime the traffic laws. Now this happens what should i do. I had money saved and i am gettin more soon for something but this will really will halt it. What should i do? I want to go and fight it in court because i stopped and looked to the left and there was no sign saying that there no right turns until green so, what should i do?
Old 09-10-2005
I need TP for my bunghole

PunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud of
fight it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! www.ticketassassin.com
Old 09-10-2005
Registered!!

GirlRacer is an unknown quantity at this point
where did you stop? before or after the crosswalk? because - that matters too.
Old 09-10-2005
Registered!!

civicguy777 is on a distinguished road
ya that matters, good luck fighting the cameras because they are only triggered at a certain point when people enter the intersection at the wrong time. I dont think u will win but what do you have to loose...fight it...
Old 09-10-2005
Registered!!

nooboob is on a distinguished road
hm... your starting to make me worried now..

come to think of it, I dont think the DMV has had my current address for 4 months...

uhoh.
Old 09-10-2005
nor cal 7thgens

yes i plan to. So gay. And i was with my friend cruising listening to beats when these cops give us a stare down to the side of us and we do to like wtf. Then he pulls him over saying how his flows r too loud, his license plate on the front of his car should be on the front (this we agreed with), and how he needs to slow down. We were going 35 mph when it said 40 something. Then he says drive safe and leaves taking off going way over the speed limit. imo some cops take advantage of what they control and abuse it which isnt right. Altought they r just doing there job some of them pull us over for stupid reasons like a yr ago when they pulled me over to check my engine because it was loud, and they were about to write me up but i told them its street legal and they can take it to aem's office lol. Thanks for the help
Old 09-10-2005
nor cal 7thgens

the camera pics too me look like bullshit. They show me stop barely ahead of the crosswalk and i mean barely like all the other cars and then it shows me leaving like any normal stop and go traffic. Man i am pissed off.
Old 09-10-2005
Registered!!

nooboob is on a distinguished road
Just curious.. whats the date the camera took the picture?
Old 09-11-2005
Registered!!

JCiv03 is on a distinguished road
Damn matt, sorry to hear that. BUT, i've heard good stuff about Ticketassassin.com . Some guy on clubrsx wormed out of 2 out of 3 tickets so far. The 3rd one is still pending.
Old 09-11-2005
nor cal 7thgens

lol sept 1st. And btw the picture showed me stopped before the crosswalk. I read over the site and i am deff gonna try that mail scheme. I am still pissed that some stupid camera did this. I feel like bustin the **** out of it. I drive so small that even grandmas pass me up and even the ticket said i was going into the lane at 18 and the speed limit was 35?????????? Thanks jason, yeah i hope i have the same luck. If i dont get by then someone said i can do community service to work it off????? Later
Old 09-11-2005
nor cal 7thgens

where can u get the form to fight the officer/court and plead not guilty? The site says u have to pay money?
Old 09-11-2005
Registered!!

GirlRacer is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by allmotor
...looked to the left and there was no sign saying that there no right turns until green so
so this intersection is a "no turn on red" one? you need to go BACK to the intersection and double check that there are NO signs posted. i usually see them posted on the light pole immediately at your right when you're in the turn lane OR at the light post ACROSS the intersection. if it's there - YOUR BAD. no point in fighting it. move on to finding out if you can do community service instead.

Originally Posted by allmotor
...the ticket said i was going into the lane at 18 and the speed limit was 35
this is irrelevant to your guilt or innocence. NO ONE would enter a stopped intersection at the maximum speed allowed. i think this part of the is for those who run red lights straight across the intersection.

if you're over the age of 18 - you'll probably have to pay the ticket - and then go to traffic school (online is the best way) in order to avoid the ticket showing up at DMV.

if you're under the age of 18 - then you'll probably just have to go to traffic school - if this is your first offense.
Old 09-12-2005
nor cal 7thgens

^understood, but how do i contest it like the way ticket assaisin said? I want to try that first befoe i do anything.