May 21st is the next BIG meet!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2005
xam
snooty patooty partier

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
xam has a spectacular aura aboutxam has a spectacular aura aboutxam has a spectacular aura about
and it was goodtimes what wanted to jump in the lake first and flaked. i just said that i "would" if i had my boardshorts.
Old 05-25-2005
98% of people will die in their lifetime
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

EnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questioned
i was kinda disappointed that no one jumped in the "lake", i really wanted to see that, lol
Old 05-25-2005
I brake for hairy Hawaiian midgets

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
manahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond repute
why watch, when you can experience it EnProceso???? bring your own towel/change of clothes!
Old 05-25-2005

manahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond repute
if anyone want's to see someone jump in the lake, bring a towel!
Old 05-25-2005

EnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questioned
Originally Posted by manahoonie
why watch, when you can experience it EnProceso???? bring your own towel/change of clothes!
fine, next meet, $50 and i'll jump in that crap infested mess called a lake, lol
Old 05-25-2005
Tighter than a third eye after 1 week in prison.

Caucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by EnProceso
fine, next meet, $50 and i'll jump in that crap infested mess called a lake, lol
YESSSSSHHHHH!!!
Old 05-26-2005
Registered!!

ZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by EnProceso

I admire your guts. "crap infested" is a compliment to that mudhole....
Old 05-26-2005

Originally Posted by zapthycat

I admire your guts. "crap infested" is a compliment to that mudhole....
that 'mud' is from the ducks a**hole, so couldn't we say that it is a true 'sh*thole'?
Old 05-26-2005
formerly 2k1CivicRacer

S2KREY is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by manahoonie
that 'mud' is from the ducks a**hole, so couldn't we say that it is a true 'sh*thole'?
yep true shithole!!!
Old 05-26-2005

think $50 will be enough to cover my copay when i go to the ER?
Old 05-26-2005
Registered!!

goodtimes is on a distinguished road
^^^^ lol yeah thats what i was thinking when i was going to jump in but then i was like NO.

lol
Old 05-27-2005
xam
snooty patooty partier

xam has a spectacular aura aboutxam has a spectacular aura aboutxam has a spectacular aura about
just make sure u have no cuts on u and dont **** in the water. oh and i can let u sliding in the water with my bodyboard
Old 05-27-2005

Originally Posted by xam
just make sure u have no cuts on u and dont **** in the water. oh and i can let u sliding in the water with my bodyboard
there is no way in hell i'm sliding head first into that thing
Old 05-27-2005
formerly 2k1CivicRacer

S2KREY is on a distinguished road
at least do a cononball