Casting call for Cars

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2005
Since 2002 Baby!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
chicohonda02 has a spectacular aura aboutchicohonda02 has a spectacular aura about
Exclamation Casting call for Cars

For those who are interested and who qualify. Good luck Free Info. Let me know who Signs up, Interested to see who goes.

Company: Beau Bonneau Casting
Type: Contract
City: San Francisco

OR you may snail mail /drop off at:

Beau Bonneau Casting
84 1st Street
San Francisco, CA 94105
Attn: RENT Cars

!!!DO NOT REPLY TO ME!!!
!!!FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW!!!

2/15/05

If you have a car manufactured 1975 ? 1995 and are interested in doing feature film extra work, please read on for instructions! Feel free to pass this on to friends who may be interested. Please do not reply to this message.

Beau Bonneau Casting has a specific need for local extras with cars made between 1975 -1995 to be used in the background of the feature film RENT, based on the hit stage musical. RENT is being directed by Chris Columbus and stars Taye Diggs, Rosario Dawson, & Jesse L. Martin.

RENT will be shooting in San Francisco, late March through mid-June. Non-Union feature film Extra work pays $68 for up to eight hours and overtime applies thereafter.

If selected as an Extra with Car, you will be paid an additional flat fee of $35 for your vehicle. These are standard rates for film extra work set by production, not by Beau Bonneau Casting.

We need to let production know how many potential extras have ?75 -?95 model cars that run well! Absolutely NO WHITE or RED cars & NO Convertibles. You must be a minimum of 18 years old, NO Minors.

If you?re interested in extra work on this film and your car fits the description, submit the following information as quickly as you can:

* One recent color photo per vehicle, side-view preferred. Do not send
photos of yourself!
* Car Color, Make, Model, & Year
* Your first & last name
* Two contact phone numbers & Email address

E-MAIL PICTURE & INFO ASAP to: rentpicturecars@mac.com

Beau Bonneau Casting
84 1st Street
San Francisco, CA 94105

This is a time-sensitive matter. All submissions must be received by
Monday, March 7, 2005, so the earlier the better!! Photos will not be returned and sending a submission does not guarantee employment. You will be contacted only if your car may be needed.

Please note: WE ARE NOT CASTING EXTRAS YET! The email address provided above is ONLY for potential extras that have appropriate cars for
consideration.

Do not call our office for further information or to leave your availability for this project. Please do not reply, we are busy and may not respond. Thank You!!

Beau Bonneau Casting Staff
Company: Beau Bonneau Casting
Type: Contract
City: San Francisco

Beau Bonneau Casting
84 1st Street
San Francisco, CA 94105

!!!DO NOT REPLY TO ME!!!
!!!FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW!!!

2/15/05

If you have a car manufactured 1975 ? 1995 and are interested in doing feature film extra work, please read on for instructions! Feel free to pass this on to friends who may be interested. Please do not reply to this message.

Beau Bonneau Casting has a specific need for local extras with cars made between 1975 -1995 to be used in the background of the feature film RENT, based on the hit stage musical. RENT is being directed by Chris Columbus and stars Taye Diggs, Rosario Dawson, & Jesse L. Martin.

RENT will be shooting in San Francisco, late March through mid-June. Non-Union feature film Extra work pays $68 for up to eight hours and overtime applies thereafter.

If selected as an Extra with Car, you will be paid an additional flat fee of $35 for your vehicle. These are standard rates for film extra work set by production, not by Beau Bonneau Casting.

We need to let production know how many potential extras have ?75 -?95 model cars that run well! Absolutely NO WHITE or RED cars & NO Convertibles. You must be a minimum of 18 years old, NO Minors.

If you?re interested in extra work on this film and your car fits the description, submit the following information as quickly as you can:

* One recent color photo per vehicle, side-view preferred. Do not send
photos of yourself!
* Car Color, Make, Model, & Year
* Your first & last name
* Two contact phone numbers & Email address

E-MAIL PICTURE & INFO ASAP to: rentpicturecars@mac.com

Beau Bonneau Casting
84 1st Street
San Francisco, CA 94105

This is a time-sensitive matter. All submissions must be received by
Monday, March 7, 2005, so the earlier the better!! Photos will not be returned and sending a submission does not guarantee employment. You will be contacted only if your car may be needed.

Please note: WE ARE NOT CASTING EXTRAS YET! The email address provided above is ONLY for potential extras that have appropriate cars for
consideration.

Do not call our office for further information or to leave your availability for this project. Please do not reply, we are busy and may not respond. Thank You!!

Beau Bonneau Casting Staff
Old 02-28-2005
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
ZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to behold
ROFL.

I should roll to that in my '85 Plymouth Reliant Station Wagon.

I keep it as a backup car...
Old 03-01-2005
Since 2002 Baby!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
chicohonda02 has a spectacular aura aboutchicohonda02 has a spectacular aura about
bump