X-mas night on 580, was it you?

Search this Thread

Old 12-26-2003
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
ZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to behold
X-mas night on 580, was it you?

Day: Christmas (25th)
Time: 11:30pm +/-
You: SSM Coupe
Me: SSM Sedan

First you blew by me, probably going 90 or so, then I blew by you going around 115. Then we kinda stayed even until I had to exit at Vasco. Anyone from on here? I know it wasn't a "race" per se, but it was still fun going fast with another 7th gen'er.

If nothing else, it makes me think that us poor sedan guys can indeed hold their own against the "coupewhores"

j/p
Old 12-26-2003
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Weaponx12o is on a distinguished road
no difference between a coupe and a sedan buddy. too many SSM EM2 people hehe. any visible mods?
Old 12-26-2003
Registered!!

ZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to behold
WAY too many SSM's out there.

No mods that I saw, I was just cruising along and he came speeding by me, i remarked to my GF "hey! that's a 7th gen" and sped up to beat it.

I see a 7th gen, i want to beat it especially these coupe people... seems like all the coupe peeps think they can waste a sedan so easily.
Old 12-26-2003
Registered!!

AntDeezy is on a distinguished road
might have been Jonathon .... (horatio) but on Christmas ...... dunno ...

Coupe owners are uasually more interested in moddin the car out ... sedan owners are more into doing the speed limit or under, and wondering when there new AARP card come in the mail ........
Old 12-26-2003
Registered!!

I don't know...

a great modded sedan looks better than a great modded coupe. Just something about them.

usually sedan owners are older... the sedan owners on here just have more friends to fit in the back
Old 12-28-2003
Registered!!

Weaponx12o is on a distinguished road
Originally posted by zapthycat
I don't know...

a great modded sedan looks better than a great modded coupe. Just something about them.

usually sedan owners are older... the sedan owners on here just have more friends to fit in the back
more friends in car = more scraping hehe
Old 12-28-2003
Registered!!

7thGenerasianCivic is just really nice7thGenerasianCivic is just really nice7thGenerasianCivic is just really nice7thGenerasianCivic is just really nice
It wasn't me!
Old 12-28-2003
Proud Srt4 owner

BoostedCivicZex can only hope to improve
Originally posted by zapthycat
WAY too many SSM's out there.

No mods that I saw, I was just cruising along and he came speeding by me, i remarked to my GF "hey! that's a 7th gen" and sped up to beat it.

I see a 7th gen, i want to beat it especially these coupe people... seems like all the coupe peeps think they can waste a sedan so easily.
i drive by there on 580 sometimes but im nhbp. if you see me on there lets go at it on the freeway since you wanna beat a 7thgen coupe so bad haha lol jp
Old 12-28-2003
Registered!!

ROFL.

I'll pass mr "fastest 7thgen in nor cal". Go kill a mustang, not a poor unmodded sedan. :-D
Old 12-28-2003

horatio is an unknown quantity at this point
sorry guys wasnt me....my car cant do that anymore....