Rant: Boo Santa Ana Honda

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2005
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TuRtLE714 will become famous soon enoughTuRtLE714 will become famous soon enough
Rant: Boo Santa Ana Honda

Well i know i should of not taken it there in the frist place but i dont have time to do an oil change myself because im soo busy with work. So i decieded to get it serviced there while i was working. All i ask them to do was an oil change. When i get my car back apparently they took out the battery. How i know of this becuase when i turned on my music, my amp and setting on my radio where defaulted and my clock was at 12:00am. Why the freaken heck would they take out the battery for an oil change? I know this is a long shot..but you think they could of switch my deck player out and left me with my original face plate? Im pretty upset cause Wes (alpincivic) adjusted my amp cause i bought off him. And i have no idea how to adjust it back now. I called them but what the use of comlaining.

sorry for long post.

CL: took car for oil change at santa ana honda, got car back and my stereo setting jack'ed up. could they took my deck and left my original face plate?
Old 12-01-2005
Registered!!

AlpineCivic is just really niceAlpineCivic is just really niceAlpineCivic is just really niceAlpineCivic is just really niceAlpineCivic is just really nice
Also what could have happened is that they left the ignition on and killed your battery while doing the oil change. That will reset your settings. but if Ill redo your settings if you want!
Old 12-01-2005
Registered!!

TuRtLE714 will become famous soon enoughTuRtLE714 will become famous soon enough
could you wes? PM me your number and ill hit you sometime. thanks

-Mike
Old 12-01-2005
That is not an ordinary rabbit tis the most foul cruel beast

WhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of light
most likely they disconected the battery while doing the oil change..not removed it...why in the world they would do that, haven't a clue
Old 12-01-2005
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

CivicSouldjaEX will become famous soon enoughCivicSouldjaEX will become famous soon enough
Boooooo!
Old 12-02-2005
Retired - SoCal FI Mod

iamboo is on a distinguished road
I think most mechanics would pull the negative terminal off the battery while working with the car. I have no idea why he would do that for an oil change unless he/she was looking for something else. Maybe they messed with your stereo presets and wanted to hide the evidence by pulling the battery. lol.. conspiracy theory dun dun dun!!
Old 12-02-2005
Registered!!

eyegiant is an unknown quantity at this point
This Is What I Think Happened. They Let Your Car On (with Key In Ignition On) While Doing The Oil Change. This Happen To Me Before At A Honda Dealership Too.