West Alaska, Arizona, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington, Wyoming

Strychnines Meet'o'Goodness, Aug 18th Cen Cal

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2001
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Strychnine is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey guys, heres my addy so you all can find my place

5334 W. Dayton
Fresno CA 93722
check out <a target=_blank href="http://www.mapquest.com">MapQuest</a>and click driving directions and type in my addy, and it will lead you straight here. I'm really close to the 99
If you want my phone number, e-mail me at Ana4ian@mediaone.net and I'll give you my numbers so that if you get lost you can call me.

The easiest way to get to my place is to go down polk, if you're coming from the south, heading north, it's the last turn before shields, if you're coming from north, heading south, it's the first right you can possibly take after shields. Shouldn't be too hard to find. I'll park my car outside till the first person gets there, then I'll put minein hte garage to make room and have someone else leave theirs out front, should be the only 2k1 civic on the block.

So, what do you people wanna eat? I make chicken, but if theres someone who demands steak, I guess we can do that, or better yet, bring your own. And BRING SWIMSUITS! If I don't see some hotties in my pool I'm gonna have to go on a keying frenzy. If you have trouble finding a place to park, come knock on my door and I'll guide you. Everyone coming, please drop a line here or mail me, please? Thanks!