Cops at Brea Mall

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2004
VtecViXen

i DO get hassled alot because of my car... im not saying everything is completely legal on it, but a perfect example would be this new car i bought. when i drive the mercedes, i dont even get a glance in my direction from the majority of cops out there, however in my civic, no matter where im at or how SLOW im driving, i get hassled. so many cops pull behind me and follow me, no doubt running my plates, for about 5 min then leave when i havent done anything wrong. those are the kind of cops that i dont care for... but like i said i am not stereotyping, just my experience.
Old 11-29-2004
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
visionJDMstyle is an unknown quantity at this point
Yeah...everyone hates cops....that is until something happens and you dial 911 and expect them to come save yer a$$. I wonder why they put themselves in danger day in and day out. They respond to domestic violence calls to baby sit adults. They get shot at..Every day they go to work they have to put on a vest and every time they pull someone over they are taking the risk that that person may be someone who is going to try to kill them. I wonder why they want to help people since it seems eveyone hates them.

I wonder how safe our roads would be if cops stopped writing tickets. They are already bad as it is. I know that I would be going like 90 mph down surface streets if those a$$hole cops didn't write tickets. I'd probably crash in to a mini van and kill a family.

Obey the law. If you don't like the law then get involved in politics and vote to change it. Cops just enforce the law that we as americans have created and allowed to be imposed upon us. I think it's sad that most cops would take a bullet trying to save yer a$$es. They get hurt trying to pull people out of wrecked cars. I'm sure some cops are a$$holes but the majority want to help people. I know that no one could pay me enough money to do that job.

ok ok..but motorcycle cops still suck..why pull me over for exhaust when he could be out saving the world or whatever..bleh..
Old 11-29-2004
Registered!!

jgoodfella1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by rckdrmr
case and point.... if YOU were a cop, it would be part of your job to do what they are doing. OBEY THE LAW and you shouldn't have problems.
Old 11-29-2004
Registered!!

jgoodfella1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by visionJDMstyle
ok ok..but motorcycle cops still suck..why pull me over for exhaust when he could be out saving the world or whatever..bleh..
Like I said earlier in respect to motorcycle cops, their primary job function is traffic enforcement. It's definately not a job I would want to do but it is a job that has to be done.
Old 11-30-2004
VtecViXen

^^agreed!