AZ babble

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2005
Subarus FTW I do NOT miss my civic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2K1Civic17"Gabe is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by Rufus
So you ARE starting over... lol
I have checked, rechecked, and rechecked so many times. We already redid everything. Only took about 3 hours this time, hehe. But what sucks is it was all together perfect.

If anybody wants to come by and lend a hand who has changed out the 7thgen clutch before or bleed the clutch lines, let me know. It would be very nice of you!

Peace
Old 07-13-2005
Registered!!

azcruisin is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by 2K1Civic17"Gabe
I have checked, rechecked, and rechecked so many times. We already redid everything. Only took about 3 hours this time, hehe. But what sucks is it was all together perfect.

If anybody wants to come by and lend a hand who has changed out the 7thgen clutch before or bleed the clutch lines, let me know. It would be very nice of you!

Peace
LMFAO chris you crack me up man! Your getting a new car.....so your starting over with a nice clean slate!
Throw that turbo and the dash out the window!!!
hahaha just messin with ya buddy!! When we gonna kick it man?? Sounds like YOU should come to my crib since the neughbors arent so cool!! hahaha O r we can go down to f1 and rip some laps!!!
Old 07-13-2005
JDM-Jonathan David Martin- I own everybody

topnotch7gen is on a distinguished road

Peace
Sounds to me like you shouldn't of had Joey helping you with the clutch . Oh wait, he does go to UTI
Old 07-13-2005
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
I might be able to get my buddy Wade up there. We put my entire engine in (including swapping trannys) in about 8-9 hrs.
Old 07-14-2005
http://ackakaka.ytmnd.com

JoeyOKC is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by n20hcvc
Sounds to me like you shouldn't of had Joey helping you with the clutch . Oh wait, he does go to UTI
haha...all i basically did was pull an axle and his starter.
Old 07-14-2005
Premium Member

Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
..and maybe his finger
Old 07-14-2005
Civicforums Junkie

FALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of light
lol.
Old 07-14-2005

The first time took so long, since I had never done this before, or anything near this complex. Well, its not very complex, but the first time I thought it was a lot of **** to take off and do. Its not bad at all though, just getting the tie rods out/in can suck.

I wish I knew what was going on with my car. It was supposed to be flushed/no more air bubbles, but I have no idea whats happened. If they tried that, it didnt do anything. Their tweekers though, so Im not sure if they've even done it yet. It takes a few days for them to start anything. At least they are trustworthy tweekers, wont jack my car, lol. They'd never see their grandson again, hehe.
Old 07-14-2005
Civicforums Junkie

FALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of light
Their tweekers...At least they are trustworthy tweekers.
Old 07-14-2005
Premium Member

haha that was the funniest sentence I have ever heard. Tweakers don't work on ****. theu just wanna clean the garage and vaccuum. I gotta laugh though Chris. We give you so much **** and you just roll it off your shoulder. BTW two wrongs don't make a right grandchild kidnapper!!!!!
Old 07-14-2005

nah, its my older sons grandfather. My older son's dad is in jail. Its his granparents, get it?? If they stole my car, or busted/sold anything, they wouldnt be seeing him. Its common sense, if they steal 23 or 24g worth of **** from me, he wont see him, but because he'd be in jail, also.
Old 07-14-2005

Originally Posted by Rufus
haha that was the funniest sentence I have ever heard. Tweakers don't work on ****. theu just wanna clean the garage and vaccuum. I gotta laugh though Chris. We give you so much **** and you just roll it off your shoulder. BTW two wrongs don't make a right grandchild kidnapper!!!!!
You guys could never give me as much **** as Lizzie gives me, haha. Most people cant offend me very easily, since I put up with all this **** from her
Old 07-15-2005
Registered!!

shifthis will become famous soon enoughshifthis will become famous soon enough
I just spent the last week and a half in california, went to disneyland for 3 days, rode space mountain 3 times and it hasnt even opened yet. and then sunday accidentally wound up at the premier for charlie and the chocolate factory and saw britney spears and ice cube ( not together).

Last edited by shifthis; 07-15-2005 at 02:15 PM.
Old 07-15-2005
Premium Member

Originally Posted by shifthis
say britney spears and ice cube ( not together).
Ok I said it. Now what?
Old 07-15-2005
Registered!!

shifthis will become famous soon enoughshifthis will become famous soon enough
I fixed it just for you dallis.
Old 07-16-2005
Civicforums Junkie

i went to Slide Rock today and burnt the tops of my feet

Old 07-16-2005

olytrojan is an unknown quantity at this point
we're playin beer pong at my house tonight. call the cell 602-690-5703
Old 07-17-2005
Premium Member

Anyone ever had those candy "cow tails" that they have at the gas stations? Those are damn good.

Seacrest out.
Old 07-17-2005

alex053 will become famous soon enough
ya..i lived off those freshman year..w00t
Old 07-18-2005
Civicforums Junkie

is everyone ready for the monsoon season?
Old 07-18-2005
Civicforums Junkie

my van has been running hotter than normal over the past 2-weeks and actually reached the 'HOT' zone over the weekend...
i check the fluid level and its at the 'full' mark...
i decided to add some coolant to the reservoir and its running much cooler now

its weird that the coolant level was low when there wasnt any leakage or signs of leakage...
the last time i got an oil change, they said they topped off all of the fluids...
i guess they didnt

*LOF was performed at Lou Grubb Chevrolet (Arrowhead)*
Old 07-18-2005

nobody ever adds fluids when they say they will top them off. I hate that. But I know how to change all my fluids now (other than brake), so I wont bring my car anywhere other than Midas now. And that just to use the lift/oil pans so I dont have to worry about putting oil down the drain and in the yard, hahaha. Im just playin, I recycle my oil, haha.

I am ready for monsoon season for sure. My B-pipe is fixed, so there shouldnt be any rattling, and I need some cooler weather for my car. Traction will suck, but I drive slow 90% of the time anyways.
Old 07-18-2005
Civicforums Junkie

nobody ever adds fluids when they say they will top them off. I hate that.
i specified that they top everything off...they will be getting a phone call later today because that kind of mistake could have caused some major damage!!

Last edited by FALKEN; 07-18-2005 at 01:37 PM.
Old 07-18-2005
Civicforums Junkie

nobody ever adds fluids when they say they will top them off. I hate that.
they will be getting a phone call later today because that could have caused some major damage
Old 07-19-2005
Registered!!

azcruisin is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by FALKEN
is everyone ready for the monsoon season?
Yup!!! Got my Life preserver in the hatch so I think Im ready!!!! lmao
Maybe I should throw a blow up doll errr..I mean blow up raft in there too, just in case I have to swim for shore!! hahah
Old 07-19-2005
Civicforums Junkie

ive got some arm floaties in the glovebox

they blow up quicker and take up less space then the items your mentioned
Old 07-19-2005

I have one of those rafts where you pull the string and it just pops open. I throw that bitch out my window, pull the string, and I have a nice raft. Faster than both of yours, hahaha!

There was a nice storm last night. I didnt even want to walk outside. Lightning/Thunder were at the exact same time last night, no delay for the thunder. Was loud as hell too. Looked like people were taking pictures inside our house last night
Old 07-19-2005
Civicforums Junkie

i was outside last night...i was picking up the trash that fell out of the trash can when it blew over...twice!!
Old 07-19-2005
Premium Member

JT you noticed that your post about the forum being so slow has now generated the most posts along with "whats next"? Good move to pick up the pace..
Old 07-19-2005
Premium Member

I've on this site a year and a half longer than Chris and he has over 300 more posts than me. WTF?

Quick Reply: AZ babble