Honda Civic Forum

Honda Civic Forum (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/)
-   Arizona (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/67-arizona)
-   -   AZ babble (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/67-arizona/214041-az-babble.html)

FALKEN 05-29-2005 01:08 AM

AZ babble

its been kinda slow in here the past few weeks...whats everyone been up to lately?

uberjeff 05-29-2005 01:19 AM

Nothin'...just coughing up a lung. Being sick sucks...

AZNRACR 05-29-2005 03:07 AM

Just been working, went to San Diego 2 weeks ago, and just looking into some new toys for my Taco. (Intake, headers, exhaust, tonneau cover and of course the grounding kit JT) thanks again. I got ahold of Les about it, hopefully I can get it installed in the next week or two. What have you been up to JT?

JoeyOKC 05-29-2005 05:55 AM

Originally Posted by uberjeff
Nothin'...just coughing up a lung. Being sick sucks...

ditto

FALKEN 05-29-2005 10:02 AM

Originally Posted by AZNRACR
I got ahold of Les about it, hopefully I can get it installed in the next week or two.

let me know when your going to be there so i can stop by :tup:

Originally Posted by AZNRACR
What have you been up to JT?

my daughter made the swim team...my oldest son is losing teeth...and the other boy is talking like crazy!!

just normal stuff :rofl:

azcruisin 05-29-2005 10:03 AM

I cant believe you titled this thread that! :repost: :sweet:

FALKEN 05-29-2005 10:07 AM

Originally Posted by azcruisin
I cant believe you titled this thread that! :repost:

repost huh?

show me the other thread on 7thGen (500 points if you do)

azcruisin 05-29-2005 10:10 AM

Whateva.......Title biter!!! :lol: :thistop: :hgrin:

2K1Civic17"Gabe 05-29-2005 02:08 PM

Whateva.......Title biter!!! :lol: :thistop: :hgrin:

loser^^

Ive been doing nothing. Had a free weekend with my girl. no kids!!!! We havent had 4 nights to ourselves in a long long long time. About 4 years. It kicks ass, just relaxing.

Im aso getting everything to fix my car this week. Once I get my clutch (tues or wed hopefully :hithead: ) I will be pickin up everything else I need, and installing. My moms gonna buy everything for my b-day present, and my dads throwing down on a innovative wideband w/me:rockon: :rockon: :rockon: . I cant wait to get it. Somebody may have to come for a ride with me to read some numbers (I know Les is down). So my car will be running bomb ass soon. Since summer got here, my car doesnt run too good, and Im not able to drive it right now anyways, so Ill wait for the wideband to drive hard. I will also be installing my motor mount bushings once I get everything else installed. I drove my car this morning, and boosted 1psi, and when I shifted to 3rd, my tranny just shook and didnt grip very well (thanks to my busted tranny mount, lol). It was the worst noise Ive ever heard. I needed some spooling/BOV action going on. Its been about 3 weeks, and it has been KILLING ME! I feel much much better now.

If I dont get to install all this thursday (if the manager is working at midas), will anybody want to come over next weekend, and help me get my car running? That would be pimp. Let me know, I need to install

-Clutch
-Clutch Slave Cylinder
*Clutch Master Cylinder (if needed (if slave doesnt work))
-Tranny Mount (busted one will be removed anyways for changing clutch, so it will just be replaced)
-I also have to get my flywheel resurfaced, so I would need a ride to pep boys or whoever can do it cheap)

-And if time, some Polyurethane motor mount bushings.

Let me know.

Peace

alex053 05-29-2005 06:28 PM

friday was a bachelor party
saturday i went to Nine Inch Nails concert
sunday, wired up surround sound, a cieling fan, moved a coaxial cable, installed a can light and a dimmer....probly go to Dillons for some BBQ tomorrow..
Monday im gonna sleep and not get drunk..lol

azcruisin 05-29-2005 08:13 PM

Originally Posted by 2K1Civic17"Gabe
loser^^

Wanna fight playa? Ill give ya the swirlie of your life!! :flush:
Im sorry if I felt like being a :drama:
I just happen to have gotten some sand in my vagina lately and I just cant get it out :violin: Im going to burn in hell I know it :evil:
I gotta get a ride once you start spoolin up!! hahah we can cruuuuuz! hahaha

JoeyOKC 05-30-2005 06:57 AM

I watched all 3 lord of the rings movies starting from 3pm sunday...

time for bed now.

alex053 05-30-2005 12:45 PM

i got drunk again last nite

my05civic24 05-30-2005 12:54 PM

I went to LA for the weekend, just got back this morning around 2:30am. Should have stayed there, it was nice and chilly.. Then I come here and it's hella hot again.

2K1Civic17"Gabe 05-30-2005 01:33 PM

Wanna fight playa? Ill give ya the swirlie of your life!! :flush:
Im sorry if I felt like being a :drama:
I just happen to have gotten some sand in my vagina lately and I just cant get it out :violin: Im going to burn in hell I know it :evil:
I gotta get a ride once you start spoolin up!! hahah we can cruuuuuz! hahaha

hell yeah I wanna fight. Ill beat your a**, than shove your hand in my turbo while its spooling. wait, its way too small of a turbo to put your hand in, maybe a finger. j/p. Yeah, well have to kick it once my car is running. I have no cell phone anymore, thanks to my car costing me too much damn money. Im going nitrous on my next cars (unless factory turbod than Ill upgrade).

thats really sad about the sand. haha. :o :giggle: :roflmao: :rtfm: :2pimp: :2pimp: :_doh:

So, does anybody have plans this weekend? I may need some help installing some sh**.

JoeyOKC 05-30-2005 02:00 PM

Originally Posted by alex053
i got drunk again last nite

welcome to the club...

Rufus 05-30-2005 03:55 PM

Spent the weekend in Havasu...... pasties everywhere...

JoeyOKC 05-30-2005 05:41 PM

BS w/o Pics.

Rufus 05-30-2005 08:07 PM

right......

somethingcivic 05-30-2005 09:00 PM

I have been sitting on my a$$ doing a whole lot of nothing...mostly zoned out by the Gamecube...I live with my brother and he forgot to inform me that he wasnt keeping up his end of the "deal" I pay electricity - he pays cable/internet. So the cox man knocked on the door about 2 weeks ago...yeah. No TV No Internet. My life sucks. I need a new job...BAD...anyone know of places hiring?

olytrojan 05-31-2005 01:57 AM

just got back from san diego. sunburn sucks. going to sleep now.

AZ2K1Civic 05-31-2005 02:57 AM

was drinkin at 6:30 Monday morning...tore toe nail off when I fell off the diving board at 10am...slept from 3pm till 11pm...awake now and realize how much sunburn and toe hurt

shifthis 05-31-2005 11:38 AM

Just got back from San diego, partied my ass off, staid at a hostel on the pacific beach. Nothing but nonstop partying with chicks from Ireland and Austraila.

Tommy Tran 05-31-2005 11:52 AM

Car work this weekend! yay!
Gald no one was seriously hurt this weekend!
Chris I'm always down! Heh even sick at 4am! Just lemme know!

Peace

2K1Civic17"Gabe 05-31-2005 12:48 PM

Originally Posted by Tommy Tran
Car work this weekend! yay!
Gald no one was seriously hurt this weekend!
Chris I'm always down! Heh even sick at 4am! Just lemme know!

Peace

haha, I should know that you'll always be down. I could see you puking, turning purple and not breathing, saying "Hand me that Wrench" haha. Ive been waiting a couple weeks for my clutch, so it better freakin get here today or tomorrow. Ill definately call you up though, and let you know whats going on. Thanks a lot!

Peace

FALKEN 06-05-2005 12:34 PM

i was at Les' house yesterday getting in the way while they did some installs :D

it was fabulous!!

mp3allday 06-05-2005 12:53 PM

Ive been in australia for the past 3 weeks. It was fv(king awesome, nothing but school stuff and partying, the school stuff sucks, but tell you one thing, australians can drink and party

AZ2K1Civic 06-06-2005 09:40 AM

Gonna be drinkin again tonight if any of you 'M-F 9 to 5ers' are interested...

Rufus 06-06-2005 10:33 AM

Originally Posted by AZ2K1Civic
Gonna be drinkin again tonight if any of you 'M-F 9 to 5ers' are interested...

cool where?

FALKEN 06-09-2005 11:29 PM

whats going on this weekend?