Gotta love north scottsdale

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2004
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
thejibb is an unknown quantity at this point
i live in north scottsdale...

i havent been to active in these forums... for what reason i cant really say, cept i am proally going to be posting a lot more in here...

i also go to school @ UAT off of 48th st and baseline... right near fry's electronics...
Old 02-10-2004
7thgens other Official Five O'

AZ2K1Civic is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by thejibb
lol...
u act like you needed a hook up at woody's
I started going after the remodel was going on...I guess I missed out on the really cheap drinks...nickle long necks or somethin...

When I dated this girl, I would take like 5 or 6 friends in and have $150 in beer and shots and pay $25...

Old 02-10-2004
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
Jibb lets go hit up lunch sometime. I do outsdide sales for the CopyMax inside OfficeMax on Rural and Broadway.
Dallis 480-241-9107
Old 02-10-2004
Civicforums Junkie

FALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of light
i work around 40th. street/Broadway
Old 02-10-2004
Registered!!

dragin will become famous soon enoughdragin will become famous soon enough
i go to collins
Old 02-10-2004

alex053 will become famous soon enough
i work around 40th st/broadway also...tobad im only there about 45 minutes in the morning
Old 02-11-2004
Registered!!

no **** dallis.. u work for omax...

i worked for officemax for like 3 yrs...

at stores 154, 298, the metro and arrowhead remodels and the flagstaff store... lol

yeah, man we can definately do lunch one day when i aint havin to work down in paradise valley... i work for bank one out at lincoln and scottsdale rd..
Old 02-11-2004
Premium Member

Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
I worked at store 154 from 1998 to 2003. Just transferred to 419 a year ago. Small world. My roommate that does the KUPD morning show worked at OMAX too. Thats how we met. Cute eh?
Old 02-11-2004

aww, they talked about you again this morning Dallis
Old 02-11-2004
Registered!!

so wait...

u know louis lombardi, steve salasik and troy then...

plus kevin mccolough the manager there then...

wow that is some funny **** since Louie is one of my good friends...
Old 02-11-2004
Premium Member

Eric and Louis lived together. We were thinking of getting Louis to move in with us but he loves it at home so much I don't think he'll ever move, and he loves 739. Salasek is living with his parents and they make him and his woman sleep in seperate rooms. I haven't seen Troy is awhile. I just made wedding invitations for Matt Lebowitz. My roommate is Eric O'Connell. I talk to Kevin all the time, and I work on his parents computer all the time too. Eric and I went to the bar with Jon Raml the other day too. Small F-in' world.
D.
Old 02-12-2004
Registered!!

NickDaMans02Civic is an unknown quantity at this point
Yep I used to work at that same office max back in 2000. Yeah I never cared much for kevin so I got out of there as soon as possible and yep I worked with Louis, Matt and Troy.
Old 02-12-2004

Ive been to OMAX...
Old 02-12-2004
Registered!!

AZNRACR is on a distinguished road
My friend worked at Office Max, like 6 years ago. and i've been there a few times.
Old 02-12-2004
Registered!!

Yeah now that I think of it I remember you now Dallis I believe you used to go through the damages and fun stuff when I worked there. Yeah sheril and don were other managers when I worked there too I believe. Yeah also worked with kyle who was in the electronics. Does Eric still have the lead in the office supplies over there still?
Old 02-12-2004
Civicforums Junkie

FALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of light
Originally posted by AZ2K1Civic
Ive been to OMAX...

lol

me too...i even bought some stuff (with an OMAX CC)
Old 02-12-2004

alex053 will become famous soon enough
i know a guy in highschool that used to work for office max...he quit the day he loaded up 8 computers into his truck.
Old 02-12-2004
But it's a Dry Heat

l00pb4k is an unknown quantity at this point
I've driven by an Office Max...
Old 02-12-2004
Registered!!

Hey alex any idea what officemax that was? I remember at store 154 of a story about that same thing of a guy taking a bunch of computers outside to his vehicle LOL
Old 02-12-2004
Premium Member

Yeah he stuffed one into a paper box but got busted putting it into the trunk. Nick I though you were screwing around but yup you named all the people. Eric is my roommate now, he's works for 97.9 KUPD. OMAX is the center of the world. heres another post thats come WAY off topic. I love it.
Old 02-13-2004
Registered!!

Yep only in the Arizona forum they go so off topic haha yep got to love it. Yep last time I stopped in the old OMax was like December of 00 and talked to troy a bit. Yeah not a whole lot had changed in the store. Yeah my buddies call me nick or all sorts of nicknames, so yeah the real name is Kerri. But yeah if you see any of the guys down there they may still remember me but who knows.

Last edited by NickDaMans02Civic; 02-13-2004 at 02:19 AM.
Old 02-13-2004
Registered!!

all i gotta say is that this is some funny *** ****... who'da thought that we'd have pimped out civics and OMAX in common?!?!?!?!?!

Old 02-13-2004
Registered!!

LOL yeah small world definately, I just got mine back from the shop today ugg ice storm up here just dented the car big time with debris that came down. But yeah nice little $500 modification there to get it back in pimpin shape but it looks awesome again besides one front panel that is scratched that they didn't see it until now uggg. So more insurance fun and get that fixed hopefully.
Old 02-13-2004
Premium Member

Ok Kerri, now I remember who you are. Tall goofy looking guy? lol just kidding. I work for a store in Tempe now. I'm a Corporate Account Manager for the OfficeMax Document Services Division. Phew. I hate typing all that (but it feels so good) Jibb, I talked to Louis today and he doesn't know who you are. I think we have a faker in here!!!
Old 02-16-2004
Registered!!

Coo Coo yeah my degree I received through HTI in Computer Networking hasn't really payed off so I get to do all the odd jobs again to pay for stuff, till more hiring gets going again. Yep tall and with the blue 88 civic I had during that time lol with those 13" TSW rims haha. Yeah my lil sis has that ride now it has like almost 260K on it for mileage, yeah I drive it whenever I get the chance LOL less mileage to go on my civic hehe. Yeah I will be down in the Phoenix area from like April 11th-18th so maybe something will be going on I can meet up and see all the new members I won't have the civic but oh well. Get my sister in her civic down there to meet up with you guys.

Definately have moved up since I last saw ya dallis, yeah best job I had in Phoenix had to be working at the Arizona Biltmore being a valet but ugg the summer mths were horrible with that. So made the cash and got out after graduation.
Old 02-16-2004
Registered!!

u talked to louis lombardi???

tell him u talked to Jim Walicki... I live about 300 feet from his house and used to play tournament paintball with the guy..

i think you might be faking if he doesnt know me after u tell him that...
Old 02-16-2004

Tournament paintball huh? A friend of mine plays semi-pro paintball and just was inked to a sponsorship deal for gear, clothing, and paint.

Where did/do you play?
Old 02-16-2004
Premium Member

lol. yeah I talked to Louis the other day. Maybe he's still butthurt that I want to do his Mom.
Old 02-16-2004
Registered!!

AZNRACR is on a distinguished road
You played tourney Paintball? that's freakin' awesome, that would be my dream job to just play paintball. I have an Orracle Cocker, and an Automag. I usually play at Sudden Impact in Tucson, or Paintball Adventures in Prescott. What team were you on? I used to play for Illegal Aliens(Rookie) and Unit One(Novice) a long time ago. I haven't played for about 4 months, but I am going soon. Do any of you guys in here play at all? That would be cool to have an outing and kick some @$$.

Mike
Old 02-17-2004
Registered!!

i used to play religiously..

me and louie were co-captains of the devil dogs jr. team like 5-6 years ago...

i have since sold my customed out auto-cocker that i did all of the airsmithing on but i have been thinking about getting back into it again... that **** is phreaking fun.. maybe we should set something up to get some of us to go and play one weekend..

Quick Reply: Gotta love north scottsdale