Florida drivers.

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2007
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
brent_01civic_e is an unknown quantity at this point
Florida drivers.

They just **** me off, from not knowing that a center turning lane isnt a 4mile merge lane, to what turn signals are for. Then it seems that most people dont obey stop signs, or any signs at all. No wonder so far i've seens about 8 car crashes in the 2 weeks i've lived here.

Just on the way home today, i've had one car just cut right in my lane or try to, cas they didnt see the merge signs for the last 2 miles. To another driver who thought they could use the merge lane to try to merge into traffic, then that same driver passed me out in it just to cut someone esle off in the same lane.

No one is perfect, im not perfect driver myself, but it just seems like most people here dont care if they get in an accident, or care about other people.
Old 04-02-2007
Registered!!

Taffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant future
Re: Florida drivers.

Haha, welcome to Tampa. But uh yeah, traffic is shitty anywhere there is a major metro area, so get used to it. And if you think Tampa is bad, you should try driving in L.A., now that is shitty traffic.
Old 10-04-2007
Registered!!

ClinDiesel is an unknown quantity at this point

yea same with around orlando.to many old drivers that pull out in front of you that makes me mad.
Old 10-05-2007
New Mod on the Block

Rennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond repute

its not that bad... then again, im from miami, so i guess im just used to it.
Old 10-15-2007
Registered!!

Silverstreak04 is an unknown quantity at this point

**** Miami is worse people dont give a hell for traffic laws.. If ya go to miami you gotta drive like you live in miami....
Old 10-16-2007
Registered!!

firmhonda is just really nicefirmhonda is just really nicefirmhonda is just really nicefirmhonda is just really nice

Originally Posted by Taffy
Haha, welcome to Tampa. But uh yeah, traffic is shitty anywhere there is a major metro area, so get used to it. And if you think Tampa is bad, you should try driving in L.A., now that is shitty traffic.
This is true, but I was shocked at how people in fla drive when I stayed for like a week on jax beach. I mean, I live like a 6 hour drive from mexico (ft. worth, tx) and your drivers are crazier than mine.

The thing that got me was pulling onto 3rd st (I think it was 3rd st) where the speed limit was 40mph, but everyone was going at least 60-70mph.. All the while 2 cops are posted up in a resteraunt parking lot with a hooka on the sign (seriously false advertising, they got pissy when we asked if they sold glass pieces) and they didn't care at all! It was like they were used to people getting close to travelling double the speed limit. Crazy stuff there.
Old 05-31-2009
Registered!!

tk2222 is an unknown quantity at this point

yea tampa have shitty drivers