Help!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2006
Life is better with 5lug

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to all
Originally Posted by 1siksivik
and korn dont post again or even person to person with anybody talking to thinking their the bad guy til you know both stories.
HAHA dammit sim I was bustin ur *****...nothin serious homie....lol
Old 08-16-2006
Smuggling bananas and mexicans all for one low price...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
I'm scared of black people
Old 08-16-2006
Life is better with 5lug

HondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to all
shut ur mouth brad.....now they r holding up my car a few more days b/c my srs light is on b/c of my rsx seats....they can't give me the car back b/c its undrivable with thatt light on...wtf!!!!
Old 08-16-2006

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
Wow, you're screwed. Because they gotta bypass it now, and I bet they dun know how.
Old 08-16-2006

supermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to all
Now you see what I have to deal with?

I'm not going to coment on Sims remarks
( trying to reason with unreasonable ppl is unreasonable it self )
Still, I radder give them away
Nothing more to say about that

Last edited by supermex; 08-16-2006 at 10:24 PM.
Old 08-17-2006
em2

sspem2 has a spectacular aura aboutsspem2 has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by supermex
I'm not going to coment on Sims remarks
looks like you did \/\/ enough whining like a 14 y/o teeny bopper, give me a hug u big glump.

Originally Posted by supermex
trying to reason with unreasonable ppl is unreasonable it self
Old 08-17-2006

supermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to all
Sim you should off let this alone but you asked for it:

you NEVER said to ME you picked them up for ME. now your calling me a jackass and an idiot cuz i said "thats fuked up dude. u saw my post sayin i had first dibs and now u took them?" you told me you took them from adam so i assumed you took them for yourself since you were the first one there.
I took a lot of stuff from Adam and I PM you telling you I had the dampners and that I'll sell them to you,that's all, no need for explanations if I'm saying so, it means that I'm not taking them for me? right?
Don't assume you know what happen when you assume.

did you see any insults towards you? your the jackass and an idiot. all i said was thats messed up you took them and saw i had first dibs. i never insulted you.
That was your first neurotic answer, and since I took them instead of the nother guy having you in mind, yes, I will concider that and insult, so you are a jack ***, and for assuming and not just asking how much (it would of being cheap) since I concidered you a friend so that makes you an idiot.
Originally Posted by siksivik
get rid of the cocky attitude dude. every post i see from you lately is wheres the big dogs at? im the only one. blah blah blah well everybody isnt 30 something like you making alot of money to hook up their car. mostly everybody here is a college student mainly like myself few months ago and cant do the things you can.
That's a lot of crying Sim ,spare us, I'm seem coky to you because I can back it up, I know kids your age that know what they are doing and aren't as arrogant as you. having much going for themselves and their cars, don't talk for everybody else here we are all friends and we always meet and had fun through out the years, I never seen you there cause you always acted as you are too special to hang with us.

Originally Posted by 1siksivic) now im making alot of money almost 40k a year which is alot for me right now im financially able to do the things you have done. thats my stab back at you.[/QUOTE
Oh come on Sim WTF give us some figures won't you, let me remember,first you where a graphic designer making movies like Toy Story and now what are you? a nurse cleaning old ppls asses? dude you are wasting others ppls student loans and spaces on this schools, take a basic english grammar first, and do your own thing don't follow me to do what I 've done.
You can pour money at a car but you need to know what you are doing and dude, you are one dumb, ignorant, neurotic, jack ***.
im not gonna argue over the internet like a little bitch.
Well you are, arguing and a bitch.
ive always liked u hector and have respect for you for what you have done for the 7thgen so whatever you post after me is just gonna show how you act and certainly not like your age.
I DON'T CARE, and age has nothing to do with it , is attitude.

Originally Posted by Isiksivik
no wonder the florida section sucks *****. all everybody does is bitch and complain about someone. got a problem wit someone take it to pms. dont make a post about them. then you do that we all look like idiots.(NO, ONLY YOU SIM) i swear florida has the most drama like a fukin high school. you see the texas forum bitching?...... NO. they always got meets and cali. no wonder we dont have meets and have fun like we use to. people are to dam busy bitching about something.
I'm trying to really understand what you are trying to say man although is kindda of hard I don't read stupid very well.
We always had meetings only you where never invited, for obious reasons.

and korn dont post again or even face to face talking thinking (talking thinking?) their the bad guy til you know both stories. FYI bro
Korn didn't say anything only that is messed up, you over reacting again
I wouldn't call ppl OUT like that man, remember I'll see ya face to face at NOPI.
And how in a hell you got through college kid with that grammar.

MY GOD
TALKING ABOUT WHINING take your Redalin man
TEXAS, CALI, HONDA KORN THEY ALL CAME UP
NO WONDER WHY YOUR GIRFRIEND LEFT YOU.
I'll be at NOPI we'll talk then, see how you'll hold up in person

looks like you did \/\/ enough whining like a 14 y/o teeny bopper, give me a hug u big glump.

Chosse your battles Sim
Or what I'll give ya is a shoe on your ***!
This conversation is OVER

Last edited by supermex; 08-17-2006 at 08:23 AM.
Old 08-17-2006
Premium Member

SomeDoodToo will become famous soon enoughSomeDoodToo will become famous soon enough
Dc Sports Front And Rear Strut Towers

Did he get rid of those?
Old 08-17-2006

Originally Posted by aframdw
Dc Sports Front And Rear Strut Towers

Did he get rid of those?
Woa, the other dude got them.
I almost picked them up. sorry man
Old 08-17-2006

Damnit you spelled grammar right, I wanted to post up a funny picture lol... ah I'm going to post one anyways.

And on that note, this is clizzosed
Old 08-17-2006
blah™

Excal is an unknown quantity at this point
ok ok thats enough kids....take it to PM's if you have a problem.