Whats up everyone

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2006
9K Redline Owns U
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Spider883 will become famous soon enoughSpider883 will become famous soon enough
Whats up everyone

Whats up all my old school friends.. to all you newbs.. howdy... I was thinking of doing a gathering in Orlando since I haven't seen any of you in a long long time.. heck.. I like 2 miles away from joey but I haven't even seen him in 5 months... So start throwing out ideas... come on Brad I know you always have something up your sleeve...
Old 08-16-2006

supermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to all
Spider man, spider man, nana na nana spider man
Old 08-17-2006
blah™

Excal is an unknown quantity at this point
holy crap haha where have you been at man?
Old 08-17-2006
Smuggling bananas and mexicans all for one low price...

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
Wow. I thought you like died LOL. I IM you but you never respond. Maybe we could get a saturday night eat/drinks thing going in a week? Like the 26th, perhaps around 7-8 ish? Anyone be down for that?
Old 08-17-2006

supermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to all
you know I'm.

He may not check his e-mail for awhile.

last time we hung out together was at Chris Dow 21 b-day, before the party started Dave and I went to visit his brother at his new house.
We ended up in the wrong house with what we thought was his room mate, we came in the house like we where the shish and all, look in the frige for beer , Dave took a dump, then he realised he was at the wrong house.
We casualy walked out the door then bolted like hell.
The look of the dudes face that was at the house was priceles
Is funny now but ppl get shoot for things like that
Old 08-17-2006
Smuggling bananas and mexicans all for one low price...

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
Maybe in BVL
Old 08-18-2006
Registered!!

Taffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by supermex
before the party started Dave and I went to visit his brother at his new house.
We ended up in the wrong house with what we thought was his room mate, we came in the house like we where the shish and all, look in the frige for beer , Dave took a dump, then he realised he was at the wrong house.
We casualy walked out the door then bolted like hell.
The look of the dudes face that was at the house was priceles
Is funny now but ppl get shoot for things like that