Help!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
thmmpr is an unknown quantity at this point
Help!!!!!!!!

Guys I Need Your Help Big Time I Need To Get Rid Of Almost Evrything On My Car With The Exception Of The Body Kit. Trust Me I Have Evrything. The Kicker Is I Need The Stock Equipment To Replace It. Iam Willing To Part Out My Interior, Wheels, Suspension, System, Carbon Fiber Trunk And Hood For Around $3000.00 I Need This Done By Tommorow Afternoon. I Am Willing To Work With The Person. Its A Long Story With My Bank. Please Call Me 321-297-6859. I Will Fillu In On The Parts But I Really Need This To Happen. Iam Talking Everything Bit The Body Kit.
Old 08-10-2006
Smuggling bananas and mexicans all for one low price...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
Cmon guys, lets help a fellow member out. He's done alot of work for us in the past, so lets pull for him now. Buy some stuff!
Old 08-10-2006
New Mod on the Block

Rennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond repute
i'll trade hoods with ya
Old 08-10-2006

supermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to all
I was trying to call you but your number is not working
Anyone knows his new number?

Call me, I'll send you an PM w/my number
Old 08-10-2006
Registered!!

Ok Guys I Have Got The Stereo System Out. I Will Sell The Wjole Thing For 700 Bucks Or Best Offer. Thats 3 T.v's Including The In Dash. 6 6 1/2 's 2 Woofers 3 Amps And A Optima Yellow Top. 2.5 Capacitor And All The Fuse Blocks.
Old 08-10-2006

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
321-297-6859

There ya go hector
Old 08-10-2006
Registered!!

If You Guys Are Interested In Any Of My Stuff Please Call Me At 321-297-6859 Iam Getting Rid Of A Greddy Evo 2 Exhaust Dc Sports Front And Rear Strut Towers And A Set A 18 Inch Axis Reverbs With Brand New Dunlop Fm 901 Sport Z Rated Tires. Only Thing Is I Need A Set Of Stock Honda Wheels For The Car. I Will Let The Wheels Go For 600 Bucks. They Are A 4x100 Bolt Pattern. Brand New. They Have Been On The Car For About 6 Months. I Really Need Your Guys Help On This.
Old 08-10-2006
em2

sspem2 has a spectacular aura aboutsspem2 has a spectacular aura about
i got dibs on the tein hood dampers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how much?

Last edited by 1siksivik; 08-10-2006 at 09:25 PM.
Old 08-10-2006
- hella tite y0 -

s0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nice
u selling ur momo steering wheel....???

pm me
Old 08-10-2006
Registered!!

ok yea iam selling my steering wheel but the key is for everything that i sell with the exception of the stereo i need factory parts in there stead. i have until 3:00 p.m. tommorow to get this done guys. if anybody can help out io will owe you big time. i'll do free installs whatever the case but i need your guys support. yes i have been crying about not having my 7thgen anymore to. this car was my life.
Old 08-11-2006
Registered!!

trurace is a jewel in the roughtrurace is a jewel in the roughtrurace is a jewel in the roughtrurace is a jewel in the rough
I actually have a 2004 civic that I use for parts, so far ive only take the door panels off. Willing to help you out.

I need to ask my dad if he will let me touch it. I am sure he will for some trades. What parts do you need.
Old 08-11-2006
Registered!!

steering wheel, exhaust system, headers. iam willing to trade for stock and some cash. keep in mind these are all top of line line parts and iam not looking to just give them up. iam tying to make a little profit off of them.
Old 08-11-2006
Registered!!

trurace is a jewel in the roughtrurace is a jewel in the roughtrurace is a jewel in the roughtrurace is a jewel in the rough
Yea I know. The thing is I have 0 cash to spend on parts (lol), but I will see what I can do. If you could give me something for the steering wheel, exhaust system, and headers. I could work something out, but im not trying to lowball you. I really just have 0 cash for parts LOL

Are those all the parts you need?
Old 08-11-2006
Registered!!

REDchirp should not be trustedREDchirp should not be trusted
how much for the CF trunk?
Old 08-11-2006
Registered!!

ok guys here is the deal iam going to get rid of alot of stuff this morning so i will post whats left this afternoon and let everyone know what i have left and post prices.

yea,, i got rid of everything, to all that wanted something iam really sorry but i was in a real tight clinch and had to let evrything go, you will see alot of my stuff on hectors car so i feel alot better. once again thanks to evryones support. i will always have a place in my heart fr the 7th gen crew, i love u guys.

Last edited by thmmpr; 08-11-2006 at 12:30 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-11-2006

supermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to all
Yeaup, I took care of our friend.
Since all the ballers here fail again to step up to the plate.
Is all blah, blah, blah
No one from Florida has sign up for the NOPI reunion

Adam, we'll miss ya around the 7thgen circle, you where one of the few big guns left in our Florida chapter and a real contender. (lot's of respect)

I'll stay in touch, and please don't pull me over if you see me driving around
My car has your car DNA now, so put a good word for me in your department.
Old 08-11-2006
New Mod on the Block

Rennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by supermex
Yeaup, I took care of our friend.
Since all the ballers here fail again to step up to the plate.
i offered to drive to orlando to swap hoods, but he never called me back.
Old 08-11-2006

Originally Posted by Rennen
i offered to drive to orlando to swap hoods, but he never called me back.
Is all good,was all about timing ,really, it was a marathon of sorts.
We managed
PPl that knows me, knows that I just like to bust chops, nothing personal, just want to insite some motivational interest.

He wanted some cash back for his stuff too, we managed to get him a bit more that he was asking for.
Although a lot of good stuff still on his car, including the hood.

It was a tough call, if you would of driven here you may of have it by now, then again he probably would of sold it.

Are you coming to NOPI?
Old 08-11-2006
New Mod on the Block

well i would have given him like $80 and my stock hood for it. he wanted $100 but i figure a 2 hour drive there, 2 hours back and tolls on the turpike are about $20. i called him last night too and he told me to call back this morning. w/e whats done is done.
Old 08-12-2006
Registered!!

LOL I offered him everything he needed (i have a parts car). In return he would just give me one part, but he never replied. OH WELL, I am glad everything worked out.

Supermex are you coming to moroso this next weekend? I would LOVE to see your ccar
Old 08-12-2006

Originally Posted by trurace
LOL I offered him everything he needed (i have a parts car). In return he would just give me one part, but he never replied. OH WELL, I am glad everything worked out.

Supermex are you coming to moroso this next weekend? I would LOVE to see your ccar
My car is getting work done in prepartion for NOPI, plus I have to work.
Got to pay for all the stuff I bought
Old 08-12-2006
Life is better with 5lug

HondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to all
dammit!! I missed this....fawk.....I woulda taken the hood and trunk .....
Old 08-12-2006

I believe the hood was evo style
Old 08-14-2006
Registered!!

REDchirp should not be trustedREDchirp should not be trusted
esssh, wanted that CF trunk, damnnnn you!!! ROFL
Old 08-16-2006

So between me and another fellow come up with some serious cash in matter of hours and a hell of a lot of work getting everything switched up on Adams car, I picked some parts that I want and I know other members wanted instead of letting the other guy have them, this happen:

I picked the hood dampners for Simian and when I contact him to give him the good news and he replys with this:

(thats fuked up dude. u saw my post sayin i had first dibs and now u took them? )

What a Jack a$$ there is no doub there are some idiots lose in this world.
I was going to sell them to him very cheap but now I just going to give them away cause I'm not using them.
Old 08-16-2006
Life is better with 5lug

HondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to all
i want them!!!!...that's messed up sim.....
Old 08-16-2006

I'll give them away to the first member that signs up for NOPI with 7thgen
Old 08-16-2006
Life is better with 5lug

dammit im not show quality enough to enter....:-(
Old 08-16-2006
em2

sspem2 has a spectacular aura aboutsspem2 has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by supermex
So between me and another fellow come up with some serious cash in matter of hours and a hell of a lot of work getting everything switched up on Adams car, I picked some parts that I want and I know other members wanted instead of letting the other guy have them, this happen:

I picked the hood dampners for Simian and when I contact him to give him the good news and he replys with this:

(thats fuked up dude. u saw my post sayin i had first dibs and now u took them? )

What a Jack a$$ there is no doub there are some idiots lose in this world.
I was going to sell them to him very cheap but now I just going to give them away cause I'm not using them.

you NEVER said to ME you picked them up for ME. now your calling me a jackass and an idiot cuz i said "thats fuked up dude. u saw my post sayin i had first dibs and now u took them?" you told me you took them from adam so i assumed you took them for yourself since you were the first one there. did you see any insults towards you? your the jackass and an idiot. all i said was thats messed up you took them and saw i had first dibs. i never insulted you. get rid of the cocky attitude dude. every post i see from you lately is wheres the big dogs at? im the only one. blah blah blah well everybody isnt 30 something like you making alot of money to hook up their car. mostly everybody here is a college student mainly like myself few months ago and cant do the things you can. now im making alot of money almost 40k a year which is alot for me right now im financially able to do the things you have done. thats my stab back at you. im not gonna argue over the internet like a little bitch. ive always liked u hector and have respect for you for what you have done for the 7thgen so whatever you post after me is just gonna show how you act and certainly not like your age.

no wonder the florida section sucks *****. all everybody does is bitch and complain about someone. got a problem wit someone take it to pms. dont make a post about them. then you do that we all look like idiots. i swear florida has the most drama like a fukin high school. you see the texas forum bitching?...... NO. they always got meets and cali. no wonder we dont have meets and have fun like we use to. people are to dam busy bitching about something.

Originally Posted by HondaKorn
i want them!!!!...that's messed up sim.....

and korn dont post again or even face to face talking thinking their the bad guy til you know both stories. FYI bro

Last edited by 1siksivik; 08-16-2006 at 05:55 PM.
Old 08-16-2006

LOL, Hector I was going to tell you to give them to me last night on the phone...