Supermex getting hated on.....

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2006
- hella tite y0 -

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
s0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nice
Supermex getting hated on.....

http://honda-tech.com/zeropost?cmd=tshow&id=1641213

wow HT is full of ****. Cant believe they hate on a 300whp beast. Just though u should see this, i posted there to for ya
Old 05-28-2006
< My future wife.

armieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to behold
crazy talk.
Old 05-28-2006
250+ awhp Stage 2

SLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant future
ALl HT people are douche bags who follow fads and they are probably on the raised hood *** fad right now. If it isn't their ride or JDM-like, they hate it. I hope they all burn in hell.
Old 05-28-2006
Life Begins > 6800rpms
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

blouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to behold
HT is all pussies.
Old 05-28-2006
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
shows to go what idiots they are. i dont even see any rice, i know alot of them have a cf hood, that only leaves the headlights as possible rice but even then its a show car. everything else is clean, and i do smell some jealousy over there too
Old 05-28-2006
Registered!!

blackdragon will become famous soon enoughblackdragon will become famous soon enough
7thgen & ephatch are probably the nicest forums out there. K20a.org is ok but alot of cocky *****. *** em! i've seen MEx's vic in person and it was one of THE highlights of my meet trip man. plus MEx is funny and real cool
Old 05-28-2006
Registered!!

MugenCivic98 is an unknown quantity at this point
those guys are fu**ing gay!!! Im a car guy, so I give every style its props. Wether it be JDM, show, or even american muscle! If your a gear head/ car fanatic you know what Im talking about.
Old 05-29-2006
Red Hot Chili Peppers....bitch

RHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond repute
they have no idea what they are talking about
Old 05-29-2006
Crayons taste like purple...

shroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to behold
here is the reason he has a lot of what he has on the car....

SPONSORS....I don't think any of HT can say that ****....
like 50% of the car if i remember right is sponsor support...
Old 05-30-2006
Registered!!

AznChinksta is just really niceAznChinksta is just really niceAznChinksta is just really niceAznChinksta is just really niceAznChinksta is just really nice
man screw them, its not rice, no worries hector just smoke em asses away and then theyll shut em mouths
Old 05-31-2006
Registered!!

kickercivic1 is an unknown quantity at this point
When they are in highschool they dont know any better. Supermax put your hater blockers on.
Old 06-05-2006
Smuggling bananas and mexicans all for one low price...

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
Puhlease. They're just mad because he dosent run black steelies like them.
Old 06-05-2006
THE LONE STAR STATE

texascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by TheSmuggler
^^TRUE!
Old 06-05-2006
- hella tite y0 -

s0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nice
Originally Posted by TheSmuggler
bwhahahahahahah

so frikin true
Old 06-05-2006
Registered!!

j.lu is an unknown quantity at this point
Don't worry if other people don't like your car...
Is your car and YOU CAN MAKE WHAT EVER YOU WANT WITH IT
Nice car BTW
Old 06-05-2006

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
I only speak the tr00f.
Old 06-05-2006
Premium Member

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
well ya they saw all the mods he did the right way and they are in shock that someone else built something so perfect. i didnt see a single post about the engine work haha. losers. they all drive dustbuster hatches with the inside ripped out
Old 06-05-2006

supermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to all
Thanks for the support you guys are cool.
You know when you are doing something right when they talk all hate.
What a lot of people don't know is that aside all the engine work and the many prototype parts in it, the body kid was one of the very first set from Wings West when it wasn't even on the market, so it was the same case with the urethaine octaine front bumper.
The same thing goes for the Z fenders that I realy don't like anymore, but at the time it was a hot mod and I was one of the very few 7thgens with the mod and I always kept up with it till now.
So, when someone sees the car for the first time they just think I went to the speed shop and bought it all right of the shelve.
But this car has being in so many magazines and websites even got me an interview in the TV show High Rev Tuners.
After this year I will retire the car from the shows

There will be life after shows though, I will take all the sound system fiber galss stuff and take it to the track see what it's capable of with out all that weight.

So let the fools talk they can't catch me any way
Old 06-05-2006
Premium Member

good but just dont part it out or sell like so many others do. keep it like it is and enjoy the work you put in
Old 06-05-2006

supermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to all
Originally Posted by gearbox
good but just dont part it out or sell like so many others do. keep it like it is and enjoy the work you put in
Na, this car is staying with family, after tinkering with it for soooo loooong the driving is just beginig
Old 06-06-2006

omggggg turn that bish into a full race car
Old 06-06-2006
- hella tite y0 -

So let the fools talk they can't catch me any way
bwahahahah so so so sooooo true.

yea lets see a full blown race car mang !
see ya at the next meet whenever it is
Old 06-06-2006

thought you were leaving for texas ho3
Old 06-06-2006
- hella tite y0 -

well **** happens and that got changed.....
you get to put up with my **** for at least another 2 years
Old 06-07-2006
Registered!!

AznChinksta is just really niceAznChinksta is just really niceAznChinksta is just really niceAznChinksta is just really niceAznChinksta is just really nice
i agree man, FULL RACE CAR!!!!! i wanna see how it runs man. I think ull be like high 12 low 13, no show all go
Old 06-07-2006

Thats it I'm making a new thread
Old 06-25-2006
Registered!!

thmmpr is an unknown quantity at this point
Bottm Line Its A Bunch Of Guys That A Ll Have Hatches And Nothing Thats Worth A ****. People Are Real Stupid When It Comes To Show Cars Like Mine And Hectors. Yea They Are Nice But They Are Also Built To Perform.
Old 06-25-2006
Registered!!

ill02civic will become famous soon enoughill02civic will become famous soon enough
yo man **** the haters ....they can all suck our dicks .... if u ask them to post up their pix and see what they have ...u will get a kick out of it ....plus pple work their asses off to built cars for showz and what not.....rice it or not ....stilll lookz good ....showz + performance = a+++++++++ ...keep it up supermex ! luvn the ride