help........

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2005
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light
help........

Ok some people on this thread will not care at all..... but for those who dont know we are having some problems here in fl with theft of cars.... we had another local here get his taken.

here is the post

"The Jade Orange EG was stolen. From in front of his house. Just giving you guys a head's up. If you see any of his parts up forsale give me a heads up.

He had Volk TE37 cup wheels.
Spoon Calipers
Project Mu Rotors
Cusco Roll cage
Spoon Wing
Spoon Lip
Vision Carbon Kevlar Seats
Takata Harnesses.
GSR Motor
Greddy SP Exhaust
all the Usual JDM interior pieces, Climate Control, Clock, Gauge Cluster

This is really getting out of control."

anyone, these parts that kevin had are rare parts and very hard to just find out of the blue,

this page is where the pic of the car is....

any info reguarding this will help!

Last edited by 02civic_rida; 04-21-2005 at 12:53 PM.
Old 04-21-2005
Registered!!

REDchirp should not be trustedREDchirp should not be trusted
I'm sorry to here that for him... badass car, seen it before at a show... I just wish it would have been mine not his... then we'd both be happy at the same time... i could pick up insurance on mine, he's still have his safe and sound...

I'll keep my eyes out though, some of those parts are pretty rare and somewhat hard to come by...
Old 04-21-2005
Smuggling bananas and mexicans all for one low price...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
I'll ask aroud campus to see if anyone knows =)
Old 04-21-2005
Resident RSX'er

Shinobi04 is on a distinguished road
Good luck to him, do you know if an alarm was ever put into this car?
Old 04-21-2005
Registered!!

elitecivicex01 will become famous soon enoughelitecivicex01 will become famous soon enough
Thumbs down

why is it that every1 hates on Hondas yet Hondas are the ones the hatrs steal. wtf is the logic on that y0?!?

sucks to hear from OF and now 7thGen. that Jade ride was the hottness like whoa! used to see it on occasion flyin down the roadways. baddass lil EG he had there. hope all works out well in the end. ghey *** thieves. ARGH!
Old 04-22-2005
Resident RSX'er

If thieves want it bad enough, they won't stop. It's time for car owners to be smart about their cars...if you're going to shell out that much on mods, might as well spend some on a good security system. It's sad to say but when you make your car stand out like that then the risk of theft comes with the territory.
Old 04-22-2005
Registered!!

02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light
^^ very true, but none the less car theives must die now!
Old 04-22-2005
Resident RSX'er

^ Yeah I'm not trying to justify theft by ANY means but we can only fight back by being smart about our purchases, and protecting it the best way we can.

on a side note I remember seeing a news report a few months back about some guy who was arrested for a car theft ring...his name was something like Kimthatch Tran. Maybe that can help.
Old 04-23-2005

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
Tran >_> <_<
Old 04-23-2005
Registered!!

"Car has been found and apparently the thief has been caught. Unfortuanately the car is almost completely stripped of its parts. Only thing left on the car is the rollcage and rear carbon hatch. The motor, suspension, control arms, strut bars, seats, wheels, brakes, gauge cluster is gone. If any body see's any cars with any of those parts. Please let me know. and write down there tag number.

Thanks for everyones help."

so if n e one finds n e onf the parts let us konw.
Old 04-23-2005
Registered!!

MugenCivic98 is an unknown quantity at this point
glad that the car was found but I'll keep an eye out for any of its JDM parts
Old 04-23-2005

Bah, if anyone sees these parts.. theres a MILLION cars with those parts around me lol
Old 04-23-2005
Registered!!

^^ hahah some of the parts he had, are not something u'll see all over the place man.... specially those rims.
Old 04-24-2005
Resident RSX'er

Good luck in finding the parts, but realistically they won't. Who were the thieves?
Old 04-24-2005
Registered!!

kickercivic1 is an unknown quantity at this point
It was on news couple days ago. IT was about this guy use to still civic's and the strip the car and sell all the parts. I am wondering if the same guy or the gang stole this car.
Old 04-25-2005
Resident RSX'er

Any news links?