Body repair/paint place

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2005
Smuggling bananas and mexicans all for one low price...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
Body repair/paint place

Hey guys, the pastors son at my church has some fitment issues with his front bumper (old altima he bought with the kit on) and since I'm the resident car guy at my church he asked me where to take it. Now I know people I could go to, but I don't want anyone to screw up his car with me refering, so, where in Orlando fhould I reccomend them where they wont get screwed. He needs the front bumper adjusted because it's not sitting correcly, it's fiberglass. Can anyone recomend a good place to go that's quality? Thx all

In O-town guys! lol

Brad
Old 02-16-2005
Premium Member

SomeDoodToo will become famous soon enoughSomeDoodToo will become famous soon enough
They are going to end up haven to re paint it ill put money on that...Cuz they are prob going to have to glass work pics of the car?
Old 02-16-2005

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
Nah no pics, and I told the guy since it's glass they might have to do work on it, he's like yeah understood, we just want it to look like normal, so they know it's gonna cost, I'm just looking for reputable places guys. I head Quality Collision Repair was =) Also I know that store "Eye Candy" has their own bodyshop next to it, mabeh there?
Old 02-16-2005
Premium Member

SomeDoodToo will become famous soon enoughSomeDoodToo will become famous soon enough
I know a couple places but they dont like to work on kits unless they know u
Old 02-16-2005

Hmm, yeah, I'm looking for some place where they wont give him a hassel and wont screw up (cuz then I'll look bad)
Old 02-16-2005
End Bringer

Voiceofid is an unknown quantity at this point
i just brought mine to a local body shop here, really reputable people and did an awesome job on my civic's accident. took them 2 days, insurance estimate said 4 days

my car literly looks brand new

it's called jackson's autobody, it's a small shop and they are booked for the next 4 weeks, so good luck trying to find one local. if you can't jackson's number is 941-957-0009

it's in sarasota, florida
Old 02-17-2005

Hmmmm thx bro, anyone else?