Hector's Turbo Pics getting tuned

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2004
Smuggling bananas and mexicans all for one low price...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
^^^ That happened with my last g/f lol. Glad now I have some money to spend (no one wants to date me =*( lol )
Old 12-02-2004

supermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to all
Originally Posted by opto_isolator
Heh - yeah....he said he was going to be in orlando a few posts ago or something....
Gangrel is in the arm forces and is station in Germany.
He was in Orlando about 2 months ago, we all went to eat at Fridays.

My car is Boosting and in Orlando.
Is running goooood real good.
More tunning is needed.
For now I'm keeping things under wrap.
Till is time
Old 12-02-2004
AAAAHHHHH!!!!!

DaPipeLayer is an unknown quantity at this point
If I get my stuff in soon I wanna run with Dave and Hector, well after he is tuned.
Old 12-02-2004

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
Is "my stuff" a hondata #4? Cuz its gonna take more than that LOL
Old 12-03-2004
AAAAHHHHH!!!!!

Hondata #4 or K-Pro
DC Race Header
CAI
MotorMounts (eliminates wheel hop)

That combo right there puts me in the 13s, I already have better tires, just need to sell my rims and put the stockies back on. Their are people and a couple of my friends running mid 13s with that setup, it just takes serious launching skillz YO! The RSX-S traps in the low hundreds with that combo, traction is the only problem just like in every Honda, . This is more than enough to run both of them. Unless Hector has a complete built engine to run some insane amount of boost or if Dave decides to start slapping multiple bolt ons on his car. If I'm correct, isn't the fastest turbo 7thgen on here only running high 12s to low 13s and thats with alcohol injection and some other crazy stuff with weight deduction. Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to bash or start some stupid flame war.

That combo is just to keep me calm so I can get my house with a garage and then finally go turbo.

Last edited by DaPipeLayer; 12-03-2004 at 07:42 AM.
Old 12-03-2004
AAAAHHHHH!!!!!

Originally Posted by TheSmuggler
Is "my stuff" a hondata #4? Cuz its gonna take more than that LOL

Lol, one other thing, Hondata #4 is enough to run Dave from a roll, well, I should say to keep up with him. Lol, of course this is only from a roll, I'd be dead from a stop. With Hector, I don't know his setup yet so i can't say and I don't know how heavy his car is with his body kit, rims, stereo equipment, etc.
Old 12-03-2004
em2

sspem2 has a spectacular aura aboutsspem2 has a spectacular aura about
ummm no theres a guy name de5@em2 has a k20 swap with turbo and he dynoed it at almost 30 psi makin like 550 at the wheels. hes the fastest im sure.
Old 12-03-2004

Originally Posted by DaPipeLayer
Unless Hector has a complete built engine to run some insane amount of boost or if Dave decides to start slapping multiple bolt ons on his car.
^^Um, does someone want to break the bad news to him, or should I? LOL He's in for a suprise.... lol

Go CN, then call He and Dave up lol
Old 12-03-2004
AAAAHHHHH!!!!!

Originally Posted by 1siksivik
ummm no theres a guy name de5@em2 has a k20 swap with turbo and he dynoed it at almost 30 psi makin like 550 at the wheels. hes the fastest im sure.

Lol, I mean't with the D17 engine. A civic with a k20 swap alone will destroy me.
Old 12-03-2004
AAAAHHHHH!!!!!

Originally Posted by TheSmuggler
^^Um, does someone want to break the bad news to him, or should I? LOL He's in for a suprise.... lol

Go CN, then call He and Dave up lol

Lol, tell me damn it, I haven't been around much. I know Dave is going turbo, but until then he's fair game, lol. I just don't know what Hector is doing.
Old 12-03-2004

I'll tell ya on the phone LOL
Old 12-03-2004
em2

sspem2 has a spectacular aura aboutsspem2 has a spectacular aura about
oh ok just sounded like to me ur he fastest civic on here when dc5@em2 is. maybe with a d17 and turbo i dunno theres some people makin some nice #'s.
Old 12-03-2004
AAAAHHHHH!!!!!

Originally Posted by 1siksivik
oh ok just sounded like to me ur he fastest civic on here when dc5@em2 is. maybe with a d17 and turbo i dunno theres some people makin some nice #'s.

Lol, I'm not trying to come off as the fastest person here because obvioulsy (sp?) I'm not. This is just for fun. Just friends getting together doing friendly runs. Hey Brad, if Dave does go TT I'm gonna need more than CN to help me. Oh yea, sorry to ***** up your thread Hector.
Old 12-03-2004
AAAAHHHHH!!!!!

You know what, funk it, I lose, lol.
Old 12-03-2004
9K Redline Owns U

Spider883 will become famous soon enoughSpider883 will become famous soon enough
an rsx-s with i/h/e and hondata is a great race for a quater mile with a stock Z but after that 1/4 mile above about 80 the z will just pull like no tommorow on a typeS. The Z actually sucks 1st and 2nd gear.. 3rd is decent and 4th and 5th is where we really move from 100-145 or so and 6th gear.. well it moves
Old 12-03-2004

^^lol Dave didn't I tell you not to drive that fast lol
Old 12-09-2004
::+::My Girlfriend is hot, but I'm still GAY::+::

yourinmyw0rld has a spectacular aura aboutyourinmyw0rld has a spectacular aura about
Dang props for what u have done nice