Arggggg!!!!!......

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2004
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light
Arggggg!!!!!......

yea yea , i posted it in members rides, but i know some of the fl peeps dont check that forum,

just the pics that i wanted to show everyone

here's the egg

and here's its damage....

FUKKKERS!!!!
Old 11-09-2004
Registered!!

JoeyCrac is an unknown quantity at this point
sAME THING HAPPENED TO MY VIC ON THE DOOR LAST YEAR. I chased those punks down and called the cops. I'm still going to court tryin to get my money back from those punks. Good luck man.
Old 11-09-2004
SuperMod a.k.a ~AMG~

AdmireMyGr8ness has a reputation beyond reputeAdmireMyGr8ness has a reputation beyond reputeAdmireMyGr8ness has a reputation beyond reputeAdmireMyGr8ness has a reputation beyond reputeAdmireMyGr8ness has a reputation beyond reputeAdmireMyGr8ness has a reputation beyond reputeAdmireMyGr8ness has a reputation beyond reputeAdmireMyGr8ness has a reputation beyond reputeAdmireMyGr8ness has a reputation beyond reputeAdmireMyGr8ness has a reputation beyond reputeAdmireMyGr8ness has a reputation beyond repute
Ahhhh, yes all too familiar. Punk *** kids.
Old 11-09-2004
Registered!!

02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by JoeyCrac
sAME THING HAPPENED TO MY VIC ON THE DOOR LAST YEAR. I chased those punks down and called the cops. I'm still going to court tryin to get my money back from those punks. Good luck man.

Yea i only wish i would have been up when it happend so i could have chased them down and get the money to repair it; however, i wasnt, plus im bran new to the area, and i dont know n e one, and the people that know me ,know that i get along with most if not all people, so i have no idea of who it could be..... oh well i'll live..... i hate to do it, but i think ima get a car cover and bee one of those who covers there car every night and takes it off in the am... i hate to do that, but i dont think i have any other choice till i get my own place with a garage.....
Old 11-09-2004
Smuggling bananas and mexicans all for one low price...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
jebus it happend to me to, i got an egg chaped on right on my passenger door! I was pissed
Old 11-09-2004
Registered!!

MugenCivic98 is an unknown quantity at this point
Little bastards!!!!!!