My car for sale..price significantely lowered (not) please buy I'm desperate (not)

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2004
blah™
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Excal is an unknown quantity at this point
the thread that never ends.

I think we are in a close 2nd to the longest pointless thread on the whole forum. We should all be proud.
Old 10-18-2004
Registered!!

REDchirp should not be trustedREDchirp should not be trusted
^^^^ I'm DAMN PROUD!!!
Old 10-18-2004
Premium Member

SomeDoodToo will become famous soon enoughSomeDoodToo will become famous soon enough
So am I......
Old 10-18-2004
Smuggling bananas and mexicans all for one low price...

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
I think this calls for a party lol
Old 10-18-2004
blah™

I'll bring the
Old 10-18-2004

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
YAY lol
Old 10-18-2004

supermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Excal
the thread that never ends.

I think we are in a close 2nd to the longest pointless thread on the whole forum. We should all be proud.
let's go for the record.

Pointless but informative
Old 10-18-2004

Yeah priob true man we've all been shelling out info on all sorts of cars lol, its like a mini website in its own =)
Old 10-18-2004
blah™

haha....what other cars can we talk about.
Old 10-18-2004
blah™

haha....what other cars can we talk about. and damnit my S button just broke on my laptop WTF!!!
Old 10-18-2004

^^That sucks.You know what I CANNOT stand. Mini Coopers. I mean wtf, can you say GAY... those things are so stupid, I dont care if they are fast and and handle, I wouldent be caguht dead driving those cars... i hate it when i see peopl trying to race me in them.. im like wtf dude you can beat me but you still look like a f a g... dumbasses
Old 10-18-2004
blah™

speaking of racing...now im not one to really race. But i was on my way home from work today. And this POS ricer wannabe cavalier was driving like an ***. And i guess i pissed him off cause i got in front of him but i didnt cut him off...well We pulled to the light to go over the bridge and i was in front and he cut off the guy in the next lane to get up front. So he all looking at me saying something i dont know casue i had my windows up and radio on but i saw him talking some kind of ****. So i hear him rev his little riced up pep boys exhaust tip motor up. It sounded like complete ****. So just to prove a point to a little punk *** kid. I decided well when the light goes im gonna smoke em.

Now granted im completely stock no add-ons. So I hear him over there reving a bit like he was gonna take off...light turns green i floor it and the little punk stalls his car.....hahaha i laugh all the way over the bridge and didnt see him again.
Old 10-18-2004

omgomgomgomgomg hahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha now THAT is the funniest thign evar! omg lol wish it was on vid lol omg..... im at work and i cant stop laughing and everyones looking at me funny. Today comming back from my school (VCC) my friend was in the car and this old POS intergra comes speeding by and a focus was with them, and they both sounded like rice i was like omg... so like were going 40 and they gun it (I'm behind them) and like the inegra is the box kinda and his exhuast is rattling then it freeking popped half off LOLOLOL so i floored it past them both.... omg haha and my friend was like its VCC course they are ricers... rofl it must be ricer day
Old 10-18-2004
blah™

Originally Posted by Supermex
let's go for the record.

Pointless but informative
I think we got a long way to go. this thread got us beat but a long shot.

http://www.7thgencivic.com/...=2467972
Old 10-18-2004

bah we can do it lol
Old 10-18-2004
blah™

hahaha thats funny...I need to go to the other thread about the most embrassing moments and well it wasnt me being embrassing but its hella funny.
Old 10-18-2004
blah™

ya thats if the mods dont shut us down by then.
Old 10-18-2004

Screw that they wont b/c we want it like this lol, btw wheres that embarrsing thread
Old 10-18-2004

oh and you should drive out for the friday meet =)
Old 10-18-2004
blah™

http://www.7thgencivic.com/forums/sh...18#post2468118 the embarrassing thread

Wish i could but my sister-in-law is flying in on friday and i got to go pick her up at the airport. Then we going to applebees and getting drunk. This weekend is not gonna be a good one. I might be able to talk the wifey into going next week maybe.
Old 10-18-2004

coolio
Old 10-18-2004
blah™

Originally Posted by TheSmuggler
^^That sucks.You know what I CANNOT stand. Mini Coopers. I mean wtf, can you say GAY... those things are so stupid, I dont care if they are fast and and handle, I wouldent be caguht dead driving those cars... i hate it when i see peopl trying to race me in them.. im like wtf dude you can beat me but you still look like a f a g... dumbasses
I agree but hell they have a bigger following then almost every make of car. other than maybe mustangs.

Mine are PT Cruisers. I dont like em my inlaws have one and well it only has maybe 10k miles on it and they just got it back from the shop today. A part of the main wire harness went out on it and like 10 fuses blew. piece of crap
Old 10-18-2004

jebus that suxs... oh well... lol i remeber my ex g/f I was out playing gold w/ her dad (He was VP of Mariott, lol they are big ballers) they had a mustang and im used to hate on it and he got mad at me lol
Old 10-18-2004

I wanted to be like yeah your mustang sucks AND I'm banging your daughter... lol
Old 10-18-2004
blah™

hahahaha..im not a big fan of mustangs but little money and those things can be fast as hell.
Old 10-18-2004

supermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to all
The emabassing thread is funny,
but , dude
something like that happened to me long ago and it was not funny at the time
To make a long story short

Cocky dude on an old VW rabit talking shiss and what not.
I go pull next to him.

Unknownly to me at the time
I was running a high shoot of nitrous and low fuel
I reversted the jets by mistake during maintenance.

So you can only imagine what happen next

when I shifted on 2th gear and let it have it
my car just sat there burning tires and the stock clutch
the car just sat there just shaking out of control
than backfired real loud
Than just died
(computer safety controls at work)

Then when the smoke cleared out (lots' of it )

I was the most embassed person at the whole parking lot

I can lought about it now

Last edited by Supermex; 10-18-2004 at 07:59 PM.
Old 10-18-2004
blah™

hahahahaha...that sucks
Old 10-18-2004
Resident RSX'er

Shinobi04 is on a distinguished road
We should have a big party.

Someone better bring some wine coolers for Brad hehehehehe
Old 10-18-2004
blah™

Oh hmm...is he underage??? we cant condone underage drinking whats so ever. My wife got some strawberry daquiri mix that dont have alcohol in it. We can make him some of that

or maybe a long island ice tea....hold the long island.

Last edited by Excal; 10-18-2004 at 09:11 PM.
Old 10-18-2004
Registered!!

REDchirp should not be trustedREDchirp should not be trusted
Virgin Miami Vice!!! hell yaz!!!

Quick Reply: My car for sale..price significantely lowered (not) please buy I'm desperate (not)