My car for sale..price significantely lowered (not) please buy I'm desperate (not)

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2004
ry
darkness
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ry is a glorious beacon of lightry is a glorious beacon of lightry is a glorious beacon of lightry is a glorious beacon of lightry is a glorious beacon of lightry is a glorious beacon of lightry is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by TheSmuggler
250 hp out of an sr is almost stock mind you lol, so youll be looking around 450 for the same money you just spent to get 250 outta your civic.. and your civic cant drift or do wangan lol
drifting is stupid, and most people on the road dont heavily mod their cars, so with a 250hp civic, you can blow away the majority of cars on the road.

and then look back as they **** themselves

What is a SR?

Last edited by ry; 10-14-2004 at 01:02 PM.
Old 10-14-2004
Smuggling bananas and mexicans all for one low price...

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
,,, lol you guys, drifting may be stupid to one, but not another... and around my area there are PLENTY of zo6's and 911 turbo's and i would like to beat them, and that aint gonna happen in a 250 hp civic lol... and then you must take into consideration the fact that my car is auto. You guys need to get over it, its not like im selling it, im just not working on it anymore.... jebus
Old 10-14-2004
Girlfriend of Resident RSX'er

LilCivicGirlie will become famous soon enoughLilCivicGirlie will become famous soon enough
so how many times have you drifted my silly drifting friend? and in what car?
Old 10-14-2004
ry
darkness

ry is a glorious beacon of lightry is a glorious beacon of lightry is a glorious beacon of lightry is a glorious beacon of lightry is a glorious beacon of lightry is a glorious beacon of lightry is a glorious beacon of light
,,, lol you guys, drifting may be stupid to one, but not another... and around my area there are PLENTY of zo6's and 911 turbo's and i would like to beat them, and that aint gonna happen in a 250 hp civic lol... and then you must take into consideration the fact that my car is auto. You guys need to get over it, its not like im selling it, im just not working on it anymore.... jebus
lol i dont give a **** what you do or dont do. but the majority of the cars on the road are not Z06's and 911 turbos so dont compare them to civics
Old 10-14-2004

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
Haha, but you see the majority around me are, and ill throw sl500's into that mix
Old 10-14-2004

LilCivicGirlie will become famous soon enoughLilCivicGirlie will become famous soon enough
what's with everyone arguing lately? the 7thgen community used to be so friendly and close and now everyone's taking what people say too seriously. Can't we all just get along regardless of what car we drive or what we may want?
Old 10-14-2004

Hey lets see who started this thread
Old 10-14-2004
ry
darkness

Haha, but you see the majority around me are, and ill throw sl500's into that mix
you cannot compare a 14,000 dollar car to a 170,000 dollar car or even a 40,000 dollar car
Old 10-14-2004
ry
darkness

If i had the money, I would get a different car, but since i dont, the civic is where its at.

and what is a SR?
Old 10-14-2004

understood, but now i have more money, so i will own both... its not like im abandoning the civic lol but hector thinks i am. Oh well, i hope i can still be friends with everyone.... jebus
Old 10-14-2004
ry
darkness

understood, but now i have more money, so i will own both... its not like im abandoning the civic lol but hector thinks i am. Oh well, i hope i can still be friends with everyone.... jebus
like i said in another thread (or maybe this one?) its fine with me, when people drop their civics that means they want to get rid of aftermarket parts cheap
Old 10-14-2004

Hey word to that, but i'm keeping my stuff, lol, well just the springs exhaust and headlights. I have a CF hood and lcd screen for sale =)
Old 10-14-2004

btw I just say you asked what an sr is.. it's an SR20DET, it came stock in the Japanese 240sx's and 180sx
Old 10-14-2004

lol how many times has that CF hood been traded off and sold?
Old 10-14-2004

I know, but ill sell it cheap lol, I really want someone to buy the screen though
Old 10-14-2004
ry
darkness

btw I just say you asked what an sr is.. it's an SR20DET, it came stock in the Japanese 240sx's and 180sx
that what i figured
Old 10-14-2004

Good man =)
Old 10-14-2004
ry
darkness

I know, but ill sell it cheap lol, I really want someone to buy the screen though
i have 20 dollars with your name on it
Old 10-14-2004
blah™

Excal is an unknown quantity at this point
I agree with supermex. Everyone can say a civic is a kids car. They are selling there civic to get a grown-ups car. Well personally I really dont think of it as a kids car. A car is a car. Granted more "kids" might have civics and they rice it up with big wings and tezza tail lights. But thats there choice.

I rather have my civic then any other car out right now. Its the most reliable car out. According to most of you selling your vic and getting a "grown up car" then i can say i have a grown ups car. I got a lincoln towncar. And you know how much of a POS it is and what a pain in the *** it is to fix. My civic might be a ecnonobox. But with more electronics comes more problems.

I dont classify any car being a kids car or grown ups car. I see 16 17 years old rolling in escalades with 26" spinners on it. But hey i thought thats suppose to be a so called "growns up car". I know a 18 year old that owns a 04 corvette z06. But you know why he has that. Mommy and daddy have money and they bought it for him for his graduation present.

And when u talked about doing a k20 swap and tubo a civic. compared to a 600hp mustang saying it will be to much. Getting a mustang to 600hp would cost just as much as you would doing a swap and turbo (I got a lincoln with a 5.0L ford motor in it i know).
Old 10-14-2004

****, I thoguiht we ended this... lol well go back and read my friend.. its a common misconception. I"M NOT SELLING MY CAR< I"M JUST BUYING ANOTHER ONE lol jebus..... omg people give it a rest, people can sell if they want leave them alone
Old 10-14-2004
blah™

ya it just took me awhile to type since im at work and managers get bitchy when u on the internet.
Old 10-14-2004
blah™

But its the point that people are saying. "Im selling my civic to get a grown ups car" i think thats more what supermex was implying
Old 10-14-2004

Oh, well I think he thinks I meant that and I didn't lol. I'm still gonna have my car, I'm just gonna have 2 now.. shoot the civic is the only thing that dosent break on me, i gotta keep that till its absolutley neccessary to get rid of =)
Old 10-14-2004

supermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to all
Originally Posted by LilCivicGirlie
so how many times have you drifted my silly drifting friend? and in what car?
Smmug
Yes I'll like to know.
since drifting is your life.
Just answer the question.

This forum is a community and is ok the bring concerns out on the open.
Is only when you get mad and start cursing and using profanity and or personal attacks that is not OK

My concern: Is that there is any original member left in this area, and the new members are selling out.

Smuggy just took it personal.
Bud I was just answering your comments about:
7thgen lack of support
Mustang Chevy compartions with Civics of today.
Old 10-14-2004
Registered!!

REDchirp should not be trustedREDchirp should not be trusted
i've been thinking of getting a s14 with the SR20 swap in the past months just because It's easier to start with a platform that was made to handle boost from the start, and able to handle 30 PSI of boost on the stock motor... (YES STOCK... Glenn at hybrid, put 611 WHP on his with T76 turbo on 30 PSI) and now he's got it dyno'd at over 800+ HP on 36 PSI with built internals.... so it's def possible to make one fast and decently light on the wallet...

but mainly i want one for the Turbo power, and it's RWD so dragging it has way more advantage over the FWD civic, and you can have fun every once in a while and drift sometimes...

lets put it this way, while riding in glenn's car on his 611 WHP setup, and on the interstate and he rips into 5th gear and spins the tires on the interstate in 5th gear... ya thats an adrenaline rush

and last but not least... i've been trying to sell my car for over a year and a half now... hec knows lol... so do a lot of other members... i've been trying to get a diff car forever now... so don't hate...

TO EACH HIS OWN!!!!!
Old 10-14-2004

.. omg don't even start, you accused me before with your "The shoe fits..." thats just bullshit. And for your information, I have drifted once, in an rx7, and I loved it, and I loved wtaching it, but I don't think I could do it, but it dosent hurt to try, plus i'm going to run wangan more anyways, and the civic transmission just cant do that
Old 10-14-2004

well at least someone agrees with me.. jebus
Old 10-14-2004

supermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to all
.. omg don't even start, you accused me before with your "The shoe fits..." thats just bullshit. And for your information, I have drifted once, in an rx7, and I loved it, and I loved wtaching it, but I don't think I could do it, but it dosent hurt to try, plus i'm going to run wangan more anyways, and the civic transmission just cant do that
I told you that cause you brought your self into the conversation and took it personaly.
I also told you that it wasn't directed entirely to you.
You are getting to defensive.
I'm just following up on your comments.

So you drifted once ans suddently, drifting is your life, hum
And you want to get a SR for driffting, $$$$$
I hope you know that you'll need to have a dedicated car just for it, the rear camber need to be toed in quite a bit for the ability to drift, also there is a lot of damage to suspension and body,and you through tires like crazy.

Is nice to have daddy pay for all this goodies.
Guys that pay for it our selfs will never do that to a car.
At least not me.
Unless that is some else paying for it, But even then

It doesn't make any sense but I'm not hating if it's what you want to do.

Last edited by Supermex; 10-14-2004 at 02:04 PM.
Old 10-14-2004

ahahahahahaha I pay for EVERYTHING so I really dont want to here it, and your right, i will need another car, which is why im keeping my civic jebus read before you post
Old 10-14-2004

can't we all just get along?

Quick Reply: My car for sale..price significantely lowered (not) please buy I'm desperate (not)