Honda Civic Forum

Honda Civic Forum (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/)
-   Florida (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/63-florida)
-   -   My car for sale..price significantely lowered (not) please buy I'm desperate (not) (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/63-florida/178098-my-car-sale-price-significantely-lowered-not-please-buy-im-desperate-not.html)

supermex 10-13-2004 11:21 AM

My car for sale..price significantely lowered (not) please buy I'm desperate (not)

Well the turbo didn't work.
And I just want to get rid of my car.
Realy, I'm tierd of it and,,,
You can buy my parts or the whole car.
I'm looking at the scion,
no actualy at the evo,
no, better make it RSX
or a WRX Subaru
whatever the flavor of the month :_disgust:

Is a sad period of time for this website and all the so call members.
Never since 2001 seen so many sell outs. :mad:

Get your Subarus your Evos or whatever and when I see ya down the road it will be my pleasure having you eat my dust. :flush:

See what kind of car you all will get next after I'm done with ya.

ry 10-13-2004 11:56 AM

i like this thread...

Spider883 10-13-2004 12:19 PM

Hector man what happened? we need some info...

ps.. go with the sti

ry 10-13-2004 12:29 PM

Originally Posted by Spider883
Hector man what happened? we need some info...

ps.. go with the sti

i thought the thread was a joke (the part about getting rid of civic)

LilCivicGirlie 10-13-2004 02:24 PM

heh yeah i thought it was a joke too from the sarcastic tone? :)

TheSmuggler 10-13-2004 04:41 PM

Well, I guess he's mad because he read my thread, but I have my reasons of stopping my work on the Civic. Plus it's not like I'm selling it lol. =) It's nice to have the most reliable car around, even to drive when my new ones in the shop lol =)

TheSmuggler 10-13-2004 04:44 PM

BTW Hec alot of people would like to step into nicer, more mature cars. I mean face it, the Civic is a kids car, and (it seems the rasx is now too lol) Sti's and Evo 8's are more money and will be geared more towards the older market. Granted there are lots of kids with these cars, but there are also alot of adults with them also. I dunno, I love my civic but it's just not.... well its just not a race car =)

rijowysock 10-13-2004 04:48 PM

hey hector u gona part her out,..? lemme know i might be interested in some stuff..

list what u got exactly and prices....

riley

p.s. how much for the indash DVD etc.....?

ry 10-13-2004 04:49 PM

Originally Posted by TheSmuggler
BTW Hec alot of people would like to step into nicer, more mature cars. I mean face it, the Civic is a kids car, and (it seems the rasx is now too lol) Sti's and Evo 8's are more money and will be geared more towards the older market. Granted there are lots of kids with these cars, but there are also alot of adults with them also. I dunno, I love my civic but it's just not.... well its just not a race car =)

that is why you should go back to stock, and give me your suspension

rijowysock 10-13-2004 04:53 PM

hector make a list of what ur selling :-D

supermex 10-13-2004 05:16 PM

This is very entertaining

ry 10-13-2004 05:25 PM

"Get your Subarus your Evos or whatever and when I see ya down the road it will be my pleasure having you eat my dust.

See what kind of car you all will get next after I'm done with ya."

I think he is saying everyone is being unoriginal and dropping the civic only to spend alot of cash on another car that is already fast, instead put some work into it and make it a ride that will smoke those other cars and be different.

I dont have a choice so civic fo life :) the good thing about everyone dropping their vic is it makes more parts available for me :hgrin:

TheSmuggler 10-13-2004 06:30 PM

childish.. lol

rijowysock 10-13-2004 06:42 PM

idk.. i think keeping the civic for life is dumb... idk.. when i make money ima get a NICE car... like a 350Z convert or a g35C... the only reason i do what i do to my car is because i get below cost prices on stuff and i barely spend anything on her.. if i had to pay retail for shit.. ida said **** it long time ago...as soon as i can finance something im getting a 350z convett or G.. i got the $$ now but i cant 'prove" income to bank in order to finance..anywho...

riley

TheSmuggler 10-13-2004 07:23 PM

Word I feel ya on that. It's just I don't want the civic forever and I want to step up to a "real car" that wasen't an econobox lol. Plus, just like the old saying goes

"How many Civics can YOU count at a stoplight?"

TheSmuggler 10-13-2004 07:25 PM

Originally Posted by 1siksivik
i think hector has been drinking that yak. :_beer: :rofl: :rofl:

all i know is 1siksivik 4 life. :rockon: im never sellin the vic. im buildin til theres nuffin to do. ill replace every dam part i can. lol

Yet in the end we still own a Civic :shake: If only Honda figured out our yearning for the real thing, and gave us the Type R. I mean seriously, no one WANTS the Si... we WANT the Type R. Then, and only then would the Civic have meaning and purpose =) :flush:

supermex 10-13-2004 07:57 PM

Is funny how ppl can be funny when it comes to their Civic.
Why did you get one to begin with?
How did you find this web site?

You will have to be a real car guy and know the history behind trhe civic to understand that.
Civics are compared to the Mustangs of the 60's, the Chevy Novas of their time.

A civic is a car that while mantaining it's value has the capability to became something better and unique like it's driver and can be just as luxurious or sporty as any other car cause parts are modular and interchangable.
ANYBODY CAN BUY AN EVO, TSI,OR ANY CAR ALREADY HOOKED UP.
But what's the fun in it?
Unless you are a guy uncapable or unwhiling to do anything different that can call your own, unlike the one size fit's all.
If you are like like that then fine,

And sorry but an EVO RSX TSI dose aren't cars for grown ups, they are cars for kid's that can aford them.

Grown up cars are Benz, BMW's Cadillacs and such.
I'm a grown up I know,and while I use to have and can aford this type of cars I choose the civic just because it couldn't hurt to change things on it and it will never be one just like mine.
I may not keep mine forever I'll buy another car and will keep mine for me or give it to my kidds.
Just like all the now grown ups from back on the days that kept their Mustangs and Chevys and now they are priceless.

That's a car guy for you!
is not about age or gender is about passion of doing your own thing.

may be you are just a convinience member and as soon as you get your next car you'll looking for that car website till something else comes along.

I'm just disapointed, some of you haven't have your car for a year came on this site making alot of noise how you are going to have a turbo, engine, body kit, an as soon as the fad is over, on to the next thing, now everything is for sale till the next fad comes along.

Typical and so predictable

baggedblue02 10-13-2004 08:14 PM

deep and touching.....

ry 10-13-2004 08:23 PM

Originally Posted by baggedblue02
deep and touching.....

omfg a bagged sedan i am so jealous!

baggedblue02 10-13-2004 08:49 PM

its for sale...... :sweet:

ry 10-13-2004 09:13 PM

Originally Posted by baggedblue02
its for sale...... :sweet:

but then what would i do with my sedan :(

baggedblue02 10-13-2004 09:26 PM

take everything off of it and put it onto your new bagged sedan and then sell the one you have now
Everyone else on this thread seems to be selling

TheSmuggler 10-14-2004 09:58 AM

Sorry Hector, I didn't mean to get you upset. But I'll go along with you an answer some of your questions. I love my Civic, since it was my first car, and it is actually very nicley designed, kind of sporty and all. But the Civic was purchased used for me as a graduation present from High School. If it was up to me (And trust me I wish my parents let me buy my own car) I wouldent own a Civic now, or a Honda for that matter, I would have bought a Nissan (Take your pick) So there you go for why I own a Civic. I found this site because I thought mabye there was as much support for the 7th gen as there was for the 6th gen, and there wasen't, isn't, and if there will be it will be like 10 years down the road. The Civic will be a Civic, even if you put luxurary or whatever poarts you want into it. Shoot transplant it with a Mercedes full interior with heated seats and navy... it's still a Civic. I think Catalyst has the highest HP Civic out there, and it's still only in the 300s, and I bet if you figured how much his parts woulda cost retail, it would be well over any amount I would be willing to spend on... just a Civic.

TheSmuggler 10-14-2004 10:07 AM

Hmmm, well I just read the last part of your post.. and I don't understand what "fad" your refering to? The Civic fad? Because that has been around forever and probably will never die. Oh, and you really cant compare the Civic to the 60's Mustangs and all, because they were considered muscles cars of their time, which the Civic is not, and they are still wanted today because, well, how many cars can you find with a 426 or the like in them? You can't. I love old cars, my favorite being the 69 Yenko Camero, but it's apples to oranges my friend... and btw about the turbo kit and all, your right, I wanted to do all that at some point, but then I see that it's a Civic, and mine being automatic makes me alot differnt than 90 percent of the boosted ones anyways. I'll give the 7th gen 5 years, then mabye it'll be in with the 6th gen.... mabye...

supermex 10-14-2004 11:03 AM

This thread is not directed entierly to you Smuggy but the shoe seems to fit.

The comparation of the civic and the Mustangs. Novas was not made by me it was done by experts on a Car and Driver Tv show and it was based on the fact that they are modular and part of other cars of the same brand will easely fit.
It was a solution that the car makers of the late 60' 70' came out with to beat the pollution control laws of the time.
You could get a Nova underpower and light weight than you could add a powerfull big block chevy engine and have a great street rod

Civic add K20, Turbo Now you get the picture? :_doh:

By the way 300 hp for the weight of our cars is very good, real good.
A mustang can give ya 600 hp but is five times heavier that the Civic so power to weight ratio is very good for us.

The support is here for the 7thgens you just have to do more homework and come out your own solution and contribute to the cause.

You want a ready done solutions just plug and play.
Then you are right buy you a Nissan alraedy hooked up from factory

3 kinds of ppl in this world
pplthat like to get thing done
ppl that like to follow the ppl that get things done
And ppl that just like to see others get things done

Personaly I dont care what you do and I'm not upset by what you do.
At least I know where you stand when it comes to the Honda culture.

Regardless of what car you get
you'll still eat my dust :evil:

TheSmuggler 10-14-2004 11:28 AM

No, not a Nissan already hooked up from the factory, with the SR's you have to do just as much homework as with the 7th gen. Plus the shoe dosen't fit me because unlike other people I am keeping my car for at least a few more years. It was nice of you though pinning this up when I say something about not working on my car anymore though. Yes, I agree about the 600 hp Mustang because they way a crap load lol, but then you say K20 in civic then turbo. Do you know how much money this is (Not getting hook ups, just average joe stuff) to do that, and then look at your whp figures. I mean jebus you could just buy a newer nicer car lol, and then again, your still driving a Civic lol. Hec man you know I have much love for everyone here, and I respect everyones decisioons, but shit man you act like I'm personally hating on people like you and Sim, I mean man cmon, everyone here knows I have notihng but support for you guys, so thats just not fair. What "I" want to do should be what I want to do, so don't gimmie bullshit on how I shoulden't abondan the Civic. Show me up man, show me that kick ass car you have, I know YOU can do it, it's just not the thing for me. Aightz? =)

ry 10-14-2004 11:52 AM

Originally Posted by TheSmuggler
No, not a Nissan already hooked up from the factory, with the SR's you have to do just as much homework as with the 7th gen. Plus the shoe dosen't fit me because unlike other people I am keeping my car for at least a few more years. It was nice of you though pinning this up when I say something about not working on my car anymore though. Yes, I agree about the 600 hp Mustang because they way a crap load lol, but then you say K20 in civic then turbo. Do you know how much money this is (Not getting hook ups, just average joe stuff) to do that, and then look at your whp figures. I mean jebus you could just buy a newer nicer car lol, and then again, your still driving a Civic lol. Hec man you know I have much love for everyone here, and I respect everyones decisioons, but shit man you act like I'm personally hating on people like you and Sim, I mean man cmon, everyone here knows I have notihng but support for you guys, so thats just not fair. What "I" want to do should be what I want to do, so don't gimmie bullshit on how I shoulden't abondan the Civic. Show me up man, show me that kick ass car you have, I know YOU can do it, it's just not the thing for me. Aightz? =)

I think he just saw you as the straw that broke the camels back... anyway I would rather have a civic with 250hp w/ a turbo then a same year nissan with the same.

TheSmuggler 10-14-2004 12:39 PM

LOL, you know notihng my friend. Drifitng is my life... lol You guys are in it for drag racing or just racing or whatever, I'm in it for Drifitng and the occasonal Wangan if I swap in a 300 tranny lol

TheSmuggler 10-14-2004 12:40 PM

250 hp out of an sr is almost stock mind you lol, so youll be looking around 450 for the same money you just spent to get 250 outta your civic.. and your civic cant drift or do wangan lol

LilCivicGirlie 10-14-2004 12:53 PM

ahh spell drifting right! :) you and your drifting, how many times have you drifted?