Need someone in florida to find someone for me #2

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2004
Resident RSX'er

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Shinobi04 is on a distinguished road
He lives in St. Pete? 2 hours from me...
Old 06-19-2004
Registered!!

chriscivic is an unknown quantity at this point
This really pisses me off. My birthday is coming up on the 24th and i'm getting a sub, i'm also getting an amp from my friend. Now no cd player to hook it up.
Old 06-19-2004
Registered!!

I also sold my stock cd player, so now i have no tunes at all in my car. I have been having to drive my mom and dad's cars around, which isn't bad at all.
Old 06-19-2004
Don't Listen To What Anyone Says, It's Ok To Be Jealous

DrivenConcepts should not be trusted
you ever meet people who talk a lot of **** but they dont know what the *** is going on.......

look i agree i should've sent the cd player out on the days i said...

i just wonder how a 15 year old kid can own a car yet have so much trouble saving up 80 bucks. you wonder why i dont respond to your emails or pms yet you dont think of the reasons why. i told you my new email was suckawat@hotmail.com not @aol.com. Notice that you also posted **** about me so the whole world can see what is going on which also coincidentally caused my account to be locked hence i cant reply to your pms or post on threads... always think of the consequences of your decision.

it was wrong on my part not to send it out because i am in the process of moving. I finally settled down today and was able to get back online. Within the last couple of days this thread surfaced. I read it this morning and wanted to reply right away, hence the reason some of your saw me logged online. The fact is, for some reason, maybe even due to this thread, my account has been limited and I am unable to post.

Now that I established a new account name, the above's the reason why things happened.

As for you that are doubting that my e-mail account was hacked. Let me just say, you don't know **** until it has actually happened to you. As of right now, because of my e-mail account, my Paypal account and also bank account are suspended due to withdrawls of over $4k.

on another note, you gave all these members another incorrect address. my apt number is C1. that is nowhere near apt 4. now if you think of the consequences of that you would think that all these people would show up to someone else's house. what would happen then??

let me just reassure everyone that i gave this guy all my correct info yet he is too ignorant to write down all the correct info. i gave him my cell number, work number, and i even gave him my mom's cell phone number just to reassure him. i also told him where i worked and the address.

it has been no more than a week and a half since i recieved payment. i have yet to send the radio out but i reassure everyone that i will and once i do i will post the tracking number for everyone to see.
Old 06-19-2004
Registered!!

Ershall is an unknown quantity at this point
problem solved.....a big misunderstanding it seems.
Old 06-19-2004
Registered!!

InfiniteJ30TT is an unknown quantity at this point
hmmm, seems like someone jumped the gun on this?

I think when something like this happens, the buyer should at least try to contact the seller before coming to a public forum and post. From what the seller's said, the buyer had his complete contact information, including his mom's cell pone?

I just think the buyer should have at least called.....

My .02
Old 06-19-2004
Registered!!

look, don't get on here mad at me, i have done absolutely nothing wrong. Your problems are not mine, a deal is a deal, you have had about a week and a half to contact me withan update, wheter a pm on this site or an e-mail to my aol account. Apt.4 is the address you sent me, i coopied it word for word, and somehow you recieved the m.o. You moved. how am i supposed to know your new apt. number? Also, your account was ot locked for the past 2 weeks was it? Yeah i don't know what the **** is going on, because i have not been contacted by you. How i save 80 bucks is none of your business, it has nothing to do with my car. I didn't pay for my car. When the hell did you tell me where you worked and your number and your mom's cell phone number?
Old 06-19-2004
Registered!!

i never has his number
Old 06-19-2004
Registered!!

so when do you plan on sending it?
Old 06-19-2004
Registered!!

I just wanna know, when the fu** did you send me all these numbers and addresses?
Old 06-19-2004
Resident RSX'er

Considering that there is another thread going on about how someone got ripped off, I really don't blame anyone for jumping the gun.
Old 06-19-2004
Registered!!

I didn't jump the gun. Had he sent it when he said he did, i would have already had it. Seeing that i don't have it and it has not even been sent yet, with no contact for the past week, i don't see how it is possible that i jumped the gun
Old 06-19-2004
Registered!!

chill out Chris.....it seems you will get your CD player, problem solved.
Old 06-19-2004
Registered!!

In addition to that, I sent a guy money for some fenders and it took him a few weeks to get back with me....be patient man. I ended up getting a full refund because he thought the fenders were in perfect condition and the paint had chipped off.

What I'm saying is that maybe you did jump the gun a little bit....

On top of that, you have to realize that you take quite a bit of risk sending your money order to another state to a person you do not know to get an item that may not exist.....you have to be a bit more cautious and a bit more patient with these matters....but hey, what's it matter, you will get your fu(king radio so chill out.
Old 06-19-2004

dear mreezysmrs, aka who da *** r u -
as a noted before you dont know wat the *** is going on. chris did not tell you the whole story. neither would anyone who is in this particular situation. after selling chris my radio it also took him a good week before i recieved payment. i also had to email/pm him on several occasions on wether or not he was still interested. i was PATIENT and i eventually recieved payment. there was no particular time frame as to when things were done.
Old 06-19-2004
Registered!!

InfiniteGDub is an unknown quantity at this point
Chris man you are a dumb motherfuker sending out money to someone all the way in FL. Man dont fuking ask somebody to kick someones *** for you, you pu55y. *** man you **** me off. Your 15 and you dont have a worry in your life cuz your parents probably do everything for you. Maybe you should understand what happens in real life and problems that everyone has. So be the *** patient!!!!!! Man i feel like kicking your ***.
Old 06-19-2004
Resident RSX'er

Lame!
Old 06-19-2004
Registered!!

lewal has a spectacular aura aboutlewal has a spectacular aura aboutlewal has a spectacular aura about
I think people need to be extremely CLEAR when dealing with other members on this site. Make sure the other party understands when you will send payment/product as well as keep posting updates. That's what I do. Also, respond to PMs promptly.
Old 06-19-2004
Registered!!

Originally Posted by MREEZYSMRS
oh yeah...and like we all can't tell that hondasux and InfiniteGDub are the same person

LMAO!
Actually we are not the same people you *****. why dont you shut the *** up. all i have to say is that chris is a dumb *** and so r u!!!!!
Old 06-19-2004

I da *** am someone trustworthy

Thanks for asking
your trustworthiness is your own opinion. i have several feedbacks to validate my trustworthiness wether it be on here or another site. you can sit there and talk **** all you want. you dont know who i am and i can almost bet if you were right here you wouldnt say ****. its very easy to threaten over the net yet i can bet that in real life situations you would talk **** and not back it up

as far as me and infinitegdub being the same person, i am not the type of person who sit there and have my parents work for what i have. i dont have time to sit around and make multiple accounts to threaten some punk kid.
Old 06-19-2004
Registered!!

All you guys are ****** going to beat some guy up for a cd player......please.......none of you ****** have the guts to go do that so shut the *** up with the threats and let them deal with it.
Old 06-19-2004
Registered!!

Originally Posted by InfiniteGDub
All you guys are ****** going to beat some guy up for a cd player......please.......none of you ****** have the guts to go do that so shut the *** up with the threats and let them deal with it.
I have listened to YOUR n00b *** dog the members of this site for long enough. Granted that Chris jumped the gun and was a bit impatent, so he got set straight....you, on the other hand threw your two cents and then some. Do yourself a favor and shut your god damn mouth, money is money, and getting scammed is getting scammed. If you were in Chris' shoes then you, too, would be pissed that you just got fu(ked out of the money you had been saving for 2 monthes.

For the record, Chris asked someone to go to this guys house and speak to him rationally. The following few responses saying that a 7thgener was gonna get his posse and go stomp some *** wasn't really serious. I, however, was serious when i said I would pay this scammer a visit when I was in the area. Not because he swindled the kid, but because he was reading this thread and not responding. Oh, and you can trust that I back whatever the **** I say up....I'm not an internet thug.

Shut the **** up and let them deal with it? Take your own advice man....it seems the problem has been solved. Why don't we all shut the **** up rather than resorting to the actions of a 16 year old -- no offense Chris.
Old 06-19-2004
Registered!!

Thank you i do my best
Old 06-19-2004
Registered!!

Actually it not the whole thing about the 'scam' thats goin on but the fact is that it makes me mad when stupid **** come in and say they are going to go beat the *** out of someone and u know they are not going to.
Old 06-19-2004
Registered!!

OK, well for the record, I'm a GIRL and I live in NEW JERSEY and I never offered or accepted an offer to beat anyone up
Heyyyyyy.....behave yourself young lady, else you'll get the spankin' you diserve for these outbreaks.
Old 06-19-2004
Resident RSX'er

Hmm. Hondasux's crass attitude about this whole situation is only exacerbating any further animosity. The fact that this other person (is it Hondasux or someone else, I cannot say) is riding his nuts extremely.

Tards.
Old 06-20-2004
Sekz God

NoToRiOuSxPiNoY is an unknown quantity at this point
Why dont you just ignore the comments and answer the kid's questions?? Like when is it gonna be shipped?

THe kid says he doesnt remember you giving out those info that you said you did. Trust me.. when you're a 15 yr old trying to buy something.. you tend to remember things because you are more defenseless and vulnerable. If he didnt get you're addy right then how did you get the money? Sigh.. stuff aint adding up. I suggest you correct the situation before the kid actually let the officials handle the situation.

Money order can be tracked and the person who cashed it can be tracked. So you will lose at the end. I've been scammed before. And I got my money back. If the situation doesnt improve soon I will send an email to the kid and give him instructions needed to track you and have the local authorities deal w/ you.

InfiniteGDub

Stop trying to act tough when you're probably a wuss. Yes I said it. Only punks talks trash online like you do. Don't bother posting a reply unless you can do anything to me. You're a waste of server space. Get out and dont come back.
Old 06-20-2004
Registered!!

I just read through all this sh** and not one thread was useful at all, such as a tracking number or an expected shipping date.

Infinitegdub, Shut the fu** up. What the fu** do mean im a dumb fu** you piece of sh**. How am i a dumb fu** when im trying to keep from getting scammed because pretty much this florida forum is all i can do since im in sc. If you want to ride up to sc, me and my boys will fu** you up, bring whoever the fu** you want. Someone block this motherfu**** from this thread.

Hondasux, what the **** are you saying? threaten some punk kid? Dude, just get me my cd player.
Old 06-20-2004
Registered!!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Originally Posted by chriscivic
I just read through all this sh** and not one thread was useful at all, such as a tracking number or an expected shipping date.

Infinitegdub, Shut the fu** up. What the fu** do mean im a dumb fu** you piece of sh**. How am i a dumb fu** when im trying to keep from getting scammed because pretty much this florida forum is all i can do since im in sc. If you want to ride up to sc, me and my boys will fu** you up, bring whoever the fu** you want. Someone block this motherfu**** from this thread.

Hondasux, what the **** are you saying? threaten some punk kid? Dude, just get me my cd player.
aw naw, an e-thug.

I suppose its time for a bit of enlightenment. Granted that you are entitled to defend yourself, but Infinite is no longer really active in this thread -- let it go Chris.

I can see this situation from everybody's point of view. Chris you want your radio, why?, because you phuckin payed for it. Infinite wants to rant and rave and make a fool of himself and every person who had posted in this thread since he has has bashed his *** like a pinata....it seems he's no longer posting. Hondasux you have been busy moving and your stupidity got 4 Gs stolen from you. While I can understand that this is a valid excuse for the delay in your sending the money order, you have an obligation to ship the item once you receive the money order or to inform the buyer of what is going on. This is simply the way good business is done.

At this point nobody is really adding anything productive to this thread...instead we get to here every random passerby's $.02......whooptie ****. The only thing that really matters now is whether or not this kid gets his phucking radio. Once again, why don't we all shut the hell up and see what happens.

Last edited by Ershall; 06-20-2004 at 07:14 AM.
Old 06-20-2004
Registered!!

Originally Posted by chriscivic
All this **** = a thread.

Each individual "thread", as you refer to them = a post.