*7thGenCivic FL Meet~> Tuner Bash '04*

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2004
Girlfriend of Resident RSX'er

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
LilCivicGirlie will become famous soon enoughLilCivicGirlie will become famous soon enough
lol you guys get side tracked real fast... So back to my original question that I asked like a week ago, who is going on both days or who is going at all? Also, who is going to the Orlando/Millenia meet or Tampa meet then down to Orlando to meet us all?

P.S.
Also, there will be no throwing Tara in the water sorta deal going on here!...
Old 03-08-2004
Registered!!

BigHippo22 is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm going to be in daytona all week from the 13th to the 21st i think. I'll meet up with anyone any time. I am planning to meet up with everyone in orlando on saturday.....i think! If anyone wants to meet up during the week PM me. This is going to be the first drive with the K20 in my civic, so hopefully I will make it imp:
Old 03-08-2004
9K Redline Owns U
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Spider883 will become famous soon enoughSpider883 will become famous soon enough
everyone knows i live in daytona beach and get off work at 2pm mon. - friday and i dont work weekends.. so if anyone wants to chill just give me a call.. 386-295-5029
Old 03-08-2004
ThE FaMiLy SeDaN

rijowysock will become famous soon enough
yo peeeps....im thinkin....

im goin to miami 21-28.... and idk

175 miles(3hrs) me-daytona+300 miles(4 hr's) daytona to miami

or..... 300 miles(4.5hrs) from tampa to miami. i know tuner bash is gonna be fun but im thinking bout my poor tires here....

or i was thinking ride stocks and change once there.... but i cnat fit 4 19's and 3 people in my car.

riley
Old 03-08-2004
Smuggling bananas and mexicans all for one low price...

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
Hmmm I'd volunteer to throw a tire of 2 in my trunk, but im in o-town and you gotta get them ehre first =)
Old 03-08-2004
ThE FaMiLy SeDaN

yeah idk im thinking just go to miami and back on 19's... and not worryy.... hmmmmmm im thinkin

riley
Old 03-08-2004
Registered!!

theamazingasian is an unknown quantity at this point
lol riley how many tires have you gone though man lol well hope you find a why to fit all of your stuff in the car lol

chris
Old 03-08-2004
ThE FaMiLy SeDaN

lol im thinkin.... im thinking just say **** it and go trhe miles on 19's and just sell em l8er.lol

riley
Old 03-09-2004
Registered!!

STP03BlueSI is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by LilCivicGirlie
lol you guys get side tracked real fast... So back to my original question that I asked like a week ago, who is going on both days or who is going at all? Also, who is going to the Orlando/Millenia meet or Tampa meet then down to Orlando to meet us all?

P.S.
Also, there will be no throwing Tara in the water sorta deal going on here!...
I will be there both days(Daytona). I will not be meeting up with people in Orlando, but once you fig out a spot in Daytona I am game.

Originally posted by Spider883
everyone knows i live in daytona beach and get off work at 2pm mon. - friday and i dont work weekends.. so if anyone wants to chill just give me a call.. 386-295-5029
I will be there Friday, want to hang with another EP driver?

Chris

Last edited by STP03BlueSI; 03-09-2004 at 12:06 PM.
Old 03-10-2004
Ricerus Maximus

clownprince will become famous soon enoughclownprince will become famous soon enough
dammit, I'm so pissed. Due to fundage issues I now am not having a spring break at all, worst part is not getting to go down to tuner bash. Ah well, I'll keep an eye on the FL boards, might have to ride down another time you guys are having a big meet.
Old 03-10-2004

LilCivicGirlie will become famous soon enoughLilCivicGirlie will become famous soon enough
Originally posted by clownprince
dammit, I'm so pissed. Due to fundage issues I now am not having a spring break at all, worst part is not getting to go down to tuner bash. Ah well, I'll keep an eye on the FL boards, might have to ride down another time you guys are having a big meet.
that sucks....i'll take 298347923492348234987234 pics, Do will have his video camera and Joey...well Joey goes into details about everything so we'll make it so you aren't really missing anything
Old 03-10-2004
Banned

thiscrackerntam will become famous soon enoughthiscrackerntam will become famous soon enough
Is there anything going on in the Tampa area soon?
Old 03-10-2004
Registered!!

i dont know if there is or not i now that Z hills just happened so i dont think so
Old 03-11-2004
Premium Member

Project2k2 is on a distinguished road
I might go, not sure whether I will hit up the show or not, but hanging out is cool. I don't go on vacation till the 22nd so I will be in town. Lemme know the specifics.
Old 03-11-2004
Registered!!

elitecivicex01 will become famous soon enoughelitecivicex01 will become famous soon enough
Derek! ALL info. needed is contained on page 6/post #89

heres a link incase u get lazy ...lol j/p bro!

http://www.7thgencivic.com/forums/sh...5&pagenumber=6

~Joey
Old 03-13-2004
Premium Member

SomeDoodToo will become famous soon enoughSomeDoodToo will become famous soon enough
Hey guys i went to daytona today and i saw a few 7thgeners with 7thgen stickers on them and i saw alota ***** for beeds and alot of traffic and cops everywhere its going to be crazy
Old 03-13-2004
Registered!!

Cool

yeah it is crazy up there around this time but with all of us it going to be one hell of a time cant wait to be up there lol

chris
Old 03-13-2004
Premium Member

SomeDoodToo will become famous soon enoughSomeDoodToo will become famous soon enough
haha if my friend blake goes make fun of him for having to have beeds to see ***** haha
Old 03-14-2004
Registered!!

beeds are all good, but you just get to see all the nice ***** you want lol you sometimes get some fu@@ up ones lol
Old 03-14-2004

supermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to all
MMMMMMM *****

So what's the time and date for the meet.
I'll be competing on Friday and chilling all day saturday

Who is coming
Start the list

Last edited by Supermex; 03-14-2004 at 07:38 PM.
Old 03-14-2004
Registered!!

Well i will be there.

chris do white 01 5 speed lx
and the meet we will meet at Millenia Mall in front of PF changs between 10 AM to 11 AM then from there we are heading out to the show.

well talk to you guys later

chris
Old 03-14-2004

heh why is it when I try to ask who's coming you guys get off topic and start talking about ***** or something

Anyways yes...

Tara "Random"
01 Civic Lx Silver coupe
Um I'm going to meet everyone up at Milenia Mall since I'm a good hour away =) see ya all in a week!
Old 03-14-2004
Registered!!

elitecivicex01 will become famous soon enoughelitecivicex01 will become famous soon enough
starting NEW thread. this one is ohhhhhh...10 pages long and most full of nonsensical BS here and there...everywhere. haha

anyways...

ONE WEEK AND COUNTING...DOWN that is!

~Joey
Old 03-15-2004
Registered!!

STP03BlueSI is an unknown quantity at this point
WOOT I will be there on FRIDAY!!
Old 03-16-2004

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
its w00t not woot. JEEZ! lol j/k
Old 03-16-2004
Registered!!

this is a paste of what me and Dan were PMing eachother earlier that seemed of some importance. its concerning a change and/or add-on to this up and coming 7thGenFL meet:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

danscreations wrote on Today 07:43 AM:
Hey Joey!

I will be down there and will get off of work at 4pm on Saturday unless my boss is plaining on keeping the shop open due to all the Tuner Bash traffic. I will have to get your contact info so I can call you when I get off of work and meet up with you all.

Also! I didn't want to post this in the middle of the thread so if you think everyone would be interested in this post it on the main thread. I know everyone is meeting in Orlando at 10am and then comming down. Would you all like to come down the the shop in Daytona? If you think everyone will be interested in doing so I'll see if I can get or bring a grill and we will cook-out in the parking lot. Just tell me what you think...

Re: 7thgencivic Meet (Tuner Bash)
hey Dan. thanks for the PM bro. yah i think that'd be a great idea if you could get it to happen. sounds like fun. only catch is, the show (car show) goes on no matter what. i personally wanna go to the show cuz i love car shows and the atmosphere and stuff like that so that would have to be an opinion or poll or something that would needa be taken i suppose... but i guess we could look into your idea. what is your location in relation to the 600 North hotel where Tuner Bash is being held anyways?? final question: is Dave and/or you planning on coming to the meet at Millenia Mall or are we jus gonna meet up later on in the day whenever possible??

my contact info:

cell- 407-721-0599
home- 407-671-0515
email- mxpx28@hotmail.com

any other questions, dont hesitate to ask.

thanks again man!

~Joey

p.s.- yah, ill post this in the old Tuner Bash thread ASAP cuz i guess it seems important to get the info. out there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i guess, tell me all what you think about this idea being put forth. thanks for every1's input in advance. laters! 5 more days!!!

~Joey
Old 03-16-2004

w00t lol I think we should go to the shop and use it as our staging ground. Then everyone can fix their cars or whatever and we can eat and then go to the show. Then we can have our own lil show at the Shop! YAY! And we can charge people to look and cahrge for parking and charge for food...... Heh
Old 03-16-2004
Registered!!

ricanswt is on a distinguished road
Sounds good to me If I remember correctly the shop is only a few minutes from the show, so if anything we just found our parking spots!
Old 03-16-2004

Sounds like a great idea to me...I'm always hungry so that'd work!
We can always check out the show and if the shop is near by have lunch there and chill for a bit. It's not 5 days sir... it's 4..lol
Old 03-16-2004
em2

sspem2 has a spectacular aura aboutsspem2 has a spectacular aura about
dam i wish i can go. car will be in the shop. have fun. take pics. you guys wanna go to hin orlando may 15. ill be there so check me out there.

Quick Reply: *7thGenCivic FL Meet~> Tuner Bash '04*