Honda Civic Forum

Honda Civic Forum (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/)
-   Florida (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/63-florida)
-   -   *7thGenCivic FL Meet~> Tuner Bash '04* (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/63-florida/139561-7thgencivic-fl-meet-tuner-bash-04-a.html)

elitecivicex01 02-13-2004 10:37 AM

*7thGenCivic FL Meet~> Tuner Bash '04*

jus making a new thread with the obvious intentions of having another 7thGenFL meet for the Spring Break timeframe. this thread still belongs to Chris Do and i'll leave everything to him to post and decide. jus made a new one to get rid of all the unneeded postings and confusion due to the last thread's title.

its all you Mr. Do :_beer:

~Joey

theamazingasian 02-13-2004 07:31 PM

Why thank you MR. Joey lol. Well the date has been set and I hope as many ppl can come as possible. The place time and date has been set, March 20, 2004 we will meet in Orlando at Millenia Mall in front of PF changs between 10 AM to 11 AM. The mall is right of I-4, If you need and information on how to get there just ask me or my friend Joey. To all the Tampa ppl we are meeting up at the Citrus Park mall between 8 AM to 8:30 AM by Dillards. I drive a White car and I'm asian so just look for a 7thgen with an asian guy sitting by his car. If any of you tampa ppl need my cell number just pm me for it.

Now for the list of ppl that say they are coming:
Chris Do which is me from St. Pete
Joey H from Orlando
Luis from Miami
Duane D from Riverview
Brad B from Orlando
Tara R from Palme Bay area
Chris B from St. Pete
David M from Tampa
Daryl from New Tampa
Riley from Palm Harbor
and I think someone said to me that they are bring three friends along with them but I forgot who said that . Well guys that's all for right now can't wait till Tuner Bash

Project2k2 02-13-2004 11:18 PM

^^ I won't be here during spring break! I'ma be in the keys with my girl. GRRRRRRRRR. First meet I will have missed since I started. Oh well guys, have fun, and take some pics for me.

theamazingasian 02-13-2004 11:49 PM

that's kool man well have a great time with those girls

nunzio42 02-14-2004 09:03 AM

yo anything else going on for break.....mine is early down here in boca....i think i am going to head up to tampa....and hopefully meet up with riley (surprise)

STP03BlueSI 02-14-2004 10:23 AM

I will already be in orlando, stayin the night there. Then heading over with some EP's about 9-10am(because after about 11 Traffic SUCKS!!)

Chris

Blk4blk2K1 02-14-2004 10:39 AM

March 20th is my birthday and I will definitely be meeting you Mr Do at the CPM. I just hope I can get my kit on by then.

Stuck. :pimp:

TheSmuggler 02-14-2004 11:51 AM

Man lol, I'ma be meeting you all up at Mellenia mall. My cars stock except for intake and ima cry when I see you all. LoL. I should throw of my stock hubbies and put my spinners from kmart on! ohhh yeah. Is that an instant ban blk? lol

TheSmuggler 02-14-2004 11:52 AM

We can sing happy b-day to him!!!!!! yay! .... omg It's to early in the morning lol

Blk4blk2K1 02-14-2004 12:30 PM

Originally posted by TheSmuggler
LoL. I should throw of my stock hubbies and put my spinners from kmart on! ohhh yeah. Is that an instant ban blk? lol
No, but it could make a Banning Poll arise.. We would let the people decide..

theamazingasian 02-14-2004 01:00 PM

lol well that's kool hope you get your kit on what kind is it man? and sing happy birthday well if it happens it does if not hey its all good but we should try to get some girl when we are at tuner bash dance for him since its his b-day and all lmao. STP03BlueSI that's kool thanks for letting me know. well peace out guys and gals and have a nive V-Day

chris

2k2EXCOUPE 02-14-2004 01:06 PM

I will be attending Tuner Bash along with alot of the members from my club. Im assuming yall are talking about the Tuner Bash in Daytona, if thats the case, then yeah, Im going.

I know Im not from Florida, but im in Atlanta and its close. lol

Kaos-style 02-14-2004 05:50 PM

Im the one that has the extra friends comming. If they all show up i have an Ecplise , S10 Extreme, 2 maybe 3 SRT-4's and lol my boyz Saturn. So ya i have a nice lil group maybe comming with us.

danscreations 02-14-2004 11:26 PM

I'll be there! If some of you want I can talk with the rents and a few ppl can crash here! I live about 15-20 mins away from Daytona.

theamazingasian 02-15-2004 01:02 AM

that would be kool dan are you going to meet us at the mall

rijowysock 02-15-2004 01:23 PM

dan wasup....crashin? hehe i'll take the couch this time.

all you other mother fukkers.. lol i'll head out sat morn(20th w/ yall then i guess spend el nighto @ dans.. and then i think ima go to miami for the week 21-28 hell yeah..i need to call my boy mikey tho.

riley

rijowysock 02-15-2004 01:28 PM

anyone wanna go to miami contigo ima bring all my clothes etc to tuner bash and leave straight form there down 95. (i'll put like 800 mile son my car that week.. dammmn i think ima installa fuel cutoff in my car for miami too... crazy ish down there.

riley

Project2k2 02-15-2004 03:02 PM

Fauk riley, if I was leaving that day I could head out with you cuz I gotta drive down to the keys. LoL.

sspem2 02-15-2004 05:02 PM

have fune guys take pics. my car will be in the shop at that time gettin lambo doors done. after z-hills march 6-7 next show if HIN orlando so you guys can get a meet to that show. i wont be able to attend cuz i gotta be there friday to registar and saturday morning ill be bust cleaning my ride and helping my team.

ricanswt 02-15-2004 06:20 PM

Originally posted by rijowysock
anyone wanna go to miami contigo ima bring all my clothes etc to tuner bash and leave straight form there down 95. (i'll put like 800 mile son my car that week.. dammmn i think ima installa fuel cutoff in my car for miami too... crazy ish down there.

riley

If u can figure out a place to crash for the night i could head back with u to Miami Mid Sunday. Maybe Project2k2 could come along too seein as he wants to go to the keys... Let me know. PM or IM me :rockon:

rijowysock 02-15-2004 10:14 PM

rican im driving abck sundayt hopefully staying at dans.. kinda boring ride tho straigtht on 95 all the way

supermex 02-16-2004 09:41 AM

You know I want to be there.
Is difficult for me cause I'll be competing so if you guys worked it around the show i'll do my best to be there.
By the way:
Thank to all you guys that help me while my car is getting worked done
the car is almost ready, but most of all this work is internal and all this time work and money will not realy show but can certanly be felt.
Hope to see ya all soon keep it up

sspem2 02-16-2004 03:46 PM

everybody pick up the new makesandmodel magazine in march. my car is in the next mag so pick up a copy. :D thank you. im so happy man i always wanted to be in a mag and now i am. its no honda tuning like hector but gotta start somewhere. go out and support me by pickin one up. :D hector you going to z-hills show? i would love to see the motor. :D if not ill see it HIN orlando. any word on my neon from hotglow? pm me man. if you cant ill have to pay 80 bucks for the neon then another 80 for labor. hondaland is rapin my ass. it cost 159 for the whole kit and they want 160 for just one and labor. :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

gizcivic 02-16-2004 05:05 PM

my b-day is the 20th also but i cant make this one
my dauthers are in a fashion show that day so i will be there

but friends of mine are going 2 vw 3 vics and an audi
if you guys dont mind they will like to meet up with all of you

theamazingasian 02-16-2004 06:41 PM

gizcivic that would be cool for your friends to come along just make sure that they know where to meet in tampa and the time also. let me know if they are going to come for real or not so then i can add them to the list of ppl going cause i need to update that. thanks and peace out guys.

chris d

TheSmuggler 02-18-2004 12:07 PM

So for finals lets discuss where the meets gonna rally at. I think its at a mall in tampa frist, then everyone drives to rolando and meets at millenia mall, then on to daytona? Lets make the list

Chris2k1civic 02-18-2004 01:20 PM

Yeah... I will be seeing yall at the show dont forget about me............... :_ontome: i think yall did forget about me.... im gonna go cry now..... haha!

Garcia

Kaos-style 02-18-2004 02:01 PM

LOL know one forgot about u Chris. LOL. Well im shooting 2 have alot more done 2 my car be4 the show. Thanks 2 Riley got new rims on the car. Hopefully 2 have rest of kit and lowerd by then 2.

elitecivicex01 02-18-2004 05:58 PM

hey Mr. Do. go ahead and put the name Josh on the list for the orlando part of the meet to Tuner Bash. i talked to him online and he said, "ill definitely be there!!"...so i guess thats a yes..heh

anyways, here's his info:

Josh (dunno last name)
Winter Park, FL
2002 Honda Civic EX coupe
5 speed
satin silver metallic
18/19 years old
male

thats all of it for ya

hope he posts sooner or later...his SN is JDm7thGen on this site but he hasnt posted once as of yet. k, thats about it ...im off to the OrlandoForums meet tonite. peace

~Joey

theamazingasian 02-18-2004 06:33 PM

the list Chris Do which is me from St. Pete
Joey H from Orlando
Luis from Miami
Duane D from Riverview
Brad B from Orlando
Tara R from Palme Bay area
Chris B from St. Pete
David M from Tampa
Daryl from New Tampa
Riley from Palm Harbor