*7thGenCivic FL Meet~> Tuner Bash '04*

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2004
Ricerus Maximus

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
clownprince will become famous soon enoughclownprince will become famous soon enough
heh, we could always do it down there. I know I have a good bit of experience with the 7th gen suspension and could do it in 2 hours tops with all the extra hands there.

As far as TB goes, I'll be riding down there probably on Friday with a group from bigboosting.com, so meeting up on Saturday/Sunday wouldn't be a problem. Of course things might arise and we might not end up leaving until Saturday. Anyone on the stretch of I-95 that wants to meet up or if anyone is planning on taking I-10 across to J-ville we could meet up somewhere along there to make the train longer.
Old 03-02-2004
Registered!!

elitecivicex01 will become famous soon enoughelitecivicex01 will become famous soon enough
Originally posted by TheSmuggler
OMFG! I'm an idiot, I forgot, is it gona cost us anything? Oh yeah I just orderded my exhaust (HKS hyper) and tein S-tech springs, so I think theyll be here beofre TB. Where should I get them installed (and dont say me cuz thats out, I already messed my friends car up lol). I wanna have them on when I meet you all! Thanks guys and see you on the 20th.

sorry bro..forgot to mention the cost to get out there. its FREE to attend and like 40+- to enter your car--buuuut, the show's been wait-listed alreay; so i hear..so basically its free. thats why i love Tuner Bash so...cuz its a freebie show that DOESNT lack in the entertainment/free stuff aspect!

matter of fact..the ONLY cost is the gas to get out there (we drive CIVICS...civic=great MPGz) lol...and of course whatever you get conned into buying or want to buy out there from vendors and such.

im in love with this show cuz i attended last year only 1 of the days and won myself my AEM CAI with color choice *check my ride tab for pix* (ARV: approx. $250)...so that in itself makes me wanna go again. hehehe.

later

~Joey
Old 03-02-2004
Registered!!

elitecivicex01 will become famous soon enoughelitecivicex01 will become famous soon enough
Originally posted by TheSmuggler
OMFG! I'm an idiot, I forgot, is it gona cost us anything? Oh yeah I just orderded my exhaust (HKS hyper) and tein S-tech springs, so I think theyll be here beofre TB. Where should I get them installed (and dont say me cuz thats out, I already messed my friends car up lol). I wanna have them on when I meet you all! Thanks guys and see you on the 20th.

sorry bro..forgot to mention the cost to get out there. its FREE to attend and like 40+- to enter your car--buuuut, the show's been wait-listed alreay; so i hear..so basically its free. thats why i love Tuner Bash so...cuz its a freebie show that DOESNT lack in the entertainment/free stuff aspect!

matter of fact..the ONLY cost is the gas to get out there (we drive CIVICS...civic=great MPGz) lol...and of course whatever you get conned into buying or want to buy out there from vendors and such.

im in love with this show cuz i attended last year only 1 of the days and won myself my AEM CAI with color choice *check my ride tab for pix* (ARV: approx. $250)...so that in itself makes me wanna go again. hehehe.

later

~Joey

sorry bout the double post? idk how ...umm..yah but i tried to delete it since I started this thread...but didnt work...my bad

Last edited by elitecivicex01; 03-02-2004 at 05:52 PM.
Old 03-02-2004
Girlfriend of Resident RSX'er

LilCivicGirlie will become famous soon enoughLilCivicGirlie will become famous soon enough
lol...joey you're such a dork but that's why i <3 ya
Old 03-02-2004
Registered!!

theamazingasian is an unknown quantity at this point
well what you posted joey is right tampa ppl meet up i will wait till 8:30 is the latest i will wait for any one if you are running late you . need to call me so i will wait a little longer. i need all the tampa ppl that are coming that will so up 100% need to pm me or e-mail me at theamazingasian@yahoo.com to let me know and i will give you my cell number so if you sleep in or something like that i will know and wait my boy joey is heading up the o town meeting untill we all get togther so if any one in that area just let him knokw his name on 7thgen is EliteCivicEX01 so that's all guys and cant wait till then.

chris

PS hey dave i may be in o town this weekend and i still want to get that rs grill from you so if i do i give you a call on your cell number that i have peace out
Old 03-02-2004
9K Redline Owns U
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Spider883 will become famous soon enoughSpider883 will become famous soon enough
im all the way in daytona.. another hour drive for u from otown.. if u wanna make that travel sure but why not just wait till the meet.. my cell is 386-295-5029
Old 03-03-2004
Registered!!

its all good Dave...Do comes down to Orlando a lot...he's FROM there til he hadda move...he stays with me usually. there will be NO problem drivin' over to Daytona this weekend if it turns out he wants the grille from ya.

lata bro..hope to cya at the meet

~Joey
Old 03-03-2004
Smuggling bananas and mexicans all for one low price...

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
Hey Elite, were you in the Dr. Ohillips aera yesterday (3-2)? I was tailgating this car (lol) and it looked just like yours so I was trying to get around and see if it was your front. That woulda been funny if it was. It was like 2:50 pm. =)
Old 03-03-2004
Registered!!

lol..whoa..yah Brad, lately ive been seeing a couple rather nice Civics driving around. today i saw a fully kitted Kaminari LX silver at Fashion Sq. where i work (job 1 of 2)

but whats ur stats...and color. mighta been me but idk exactly the area of Dr. Phillips

holla back

~Joey

p.s.- jus look for the HUBCAPS disguised as "rims" hahahah im such a broke ***..one day...R-I-M-S!
Old 03-03-2004

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
amen. I got a 2002 SSM ex coupe. Got me some hubbies to, but I'm trying to get some rims. But im broke cuz i just got exhaust and intake. You were on apoka vineland near Sandlake and AV. Sorry if I tailgated you to much (if that was you =) ). Uhhh, does anyone know about how much its gonna be to have a shop (Speedlab probably) put my Teain stech springs and hks exhaust on?
Old 03-04-2004
Registered!!

itd be a heck of a lot easier/cheaper to put it on yourself..exhaust isnt al that difficult and i did my springs with supervision from a friend of mine...its not all that bad

save a couple hundred and DIY Brad

~Joey

p.s.- TEIN S-Techs are niiiice. nice ride; subtle drop in ride height!

p.p.s- the friend that supervised my spring install..yah, he also did an HKS Hyper cat-back for another friend of mine (Fabrizzio Silver Si hatch) and i was there the whole time he did it..dddnt look complicated too much IMO
Old 03-04-2004
Registered!!

STP03BlueSI is an unknown quantity at this point
Anyone driving over on Friday want to meet up and head out?
Old 03-04-2004
Premium Member

SomeDoodToo will become famous soon enoughSomeDoodToo will become famous soon enough
Man i havnt checked this post cuz its not emailing me
Old 03-05-2004
Registered!!

2 weeks away!!
Old 03-06-2004
Registered!!

yes soon we will all be on the beach with cars and girls what could be better. well see you guys soon.

chris
Old 03-06-2004

^^^ Eheh, somones gettin' excited.
Old 03-06-2004

LilCivicGirlie will become famous soon enoughLilCivicGirlie will become famous soon enough
Nah, the real excitement is because I'm going haha juusssst kidding
Old 03-07-2004
Registered!!

importgal is an unknown quantity at this point
i requested off....lets see how that goes lease:
Old 03-07-2004
Premium Member

SomeDoodToo will become famous soon enoughSomeDoodToo will become famous soon enough
i dont know if i am going yet cuz now my kit and dvd and tv wont be here =\
Old 03-07-2004

Just go...you know it'll be fun
Old 03-07-2004
Registered!!

yea just come and hang out with us man you can help me put tara in the water.lol
Old 03-07-2004

lol i'll drown and and my clothes will get all yucky...
Old 03-07-2004
Registered!!

BigHippo22 is an unknown quantity at this point
i'm staying at a hotel in daytona, i'd like to meet up with everyone....how far of a drive is it from tampa to daytona? or should I just wait in daytona?? I'm from buffalo NY so I don't know the area. I'm getting excited ! ! !
Old 03-07-2004
Registered!!

Cool what's up

Originally posted by BigHippo22
i'm staying at a hotel in daytona, i'd like to meet up with everyone....how far of a drive is it from tampa to daytona? or should I just wait in daytona?? I'm from buffalo NY so I don't know the area. I'm getting excited ! ! !
hey bighippo22 that's kool your coming all the way down here for a show . it not worth it to come to tampa to meet us up cause its like a 2 and a half hour drive or so with traffic and finding a parking spot but if you want you can meet us up in orlando cause all the tampa ppl are meeting up with the o town ppl at a mall if you need to know and if on that if you want to do that just let me know or my friend joey casue he is heading up the o town meeting his sn is elitecivicex01. well talk to you guys later

chris
Old 03-07-2004
Premium Member

What day are u meeting there i might go home get some money from the parents and meet u all at the mall and chill the night b4 like we did last time guys
Old 03-07-2004
Retired Super Mod and STILL Pimpin' Yo Mama

Blk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to behold
OK, I won't be able to make this.. I'm scheduled to have back surgery on the 18th, so I'll be out of it for a while..
Somebody take a shitload of pics!!!
Old 03-08-2004

Originally posted by Blk4blk2K1
OK, I won't be able to make this.. I'm scheduled to have back surgery on the 18th, so I'll be out of it for a while..
Yikes...back surgery ...good luck on that and get better soon !
And I am totally a picture person so I'll be sure to take 9283479492384 pictures.

Ryan, for the 297492384th time we are meeting at Milenia mall off I-4 at 10am on Saturday the 20th. lol (Gucci)
Old 03-08-2004
Ricerus Maximus

clownprince will become famous soon enoughclownprince will become famous soon enough
OK, all of the people that are coming from Tampa, O-town, are you guys getting a hotel or anything? Since it's a little longer drive for me, me and some others are going to need a place to crash (both nights of TB probably) so is there one that you would recommend? Better question, is there a Howard Johnson right around TB? (employee discount)
Old 03-08-2004
Registered!!

Originally posted by theamazingasian
yea just come and hang out with us man you can help me put tara in the water.lol
Ill help with that.

Originally posted by Blk4blk2K1

Don't worry I have a 128mb mem stick that will hold over 700 shots

So is anyone wanting to meet up with me on friday>
Old 03-08-2004

lol you guys get side tracked real fast... So back to my original question that I asked like a week ago, who is going on both days or who is going at all? Also, who is going to the Orlando/Millenia meet or Tampa meet then down to Orlando to meet us all?

Quick Reply: *7thGenCivic FL Meet~> Tuner Bash '04*