Honda Civic Racing: Drift/Drag/AutoX/Time Attack There are different setups needed if you are using your civic for drifting, drag or track racing

Cop pulled me over ! He got, OWN3D !!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2003
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
aZnVoYCe has a spectacular aura aboutaZnVoYCe has a spectacular aura about
Cop pulled me over ! He got, OWN3D !!!

Hahah ! Anyway, here's what happened...

Stoplight turned yellow, but I didn't have enough tyme to slow down and stop because I was coming near it, and if I did try to, I would have skidded. So I sped up, and of course when I sped up, I down shifted and exhuast note became louder. There was a cop at the corner making a left and saw me so he pulled me over.

He came up and said, "did you know what yoour suppose to do when you see a yellow?" I said, "Slow down, but unfortunately I was too late and if I did try to I would probably cause an accident so I sped up." So he let me go, coz he can't pulled me over fer speeding because I wasn't and he can't pull me over fer running a yellow light. Hahah.

Then he checked my exhaust... And asked me what I've done to it... Of course I told him it was a cat-back exhaust. I told him it was under the db limit which was 92 db (I belive at that tyme). He didn't believe me, he said that it's suppose to be under 89 db. Damn, my *** ! I told him I read the DMV law that it was 92 db ! And he said "oh really?"

He went back to his bike (motorcycle) and probably checked the DMV book. He asked "are you sure it's under 95 db?" (which I guess the law was 95 db limit not 92). I guess I owned him knowing that it's not 89 db ! Hahah. Anyway, I said, "sir, if you don't believe me, I will get the SPL test." He said no need to because he has one on his bike.

So he got it and told me to rev my engine to 3k RPM. So I did. 30 secs later he check my car my car and asked me how much my car weighs... I told him approx 2400 lbs. to 2700 lbs. He said, "really? it's looks heavy." My *** ! I have subs ! Anyway...

Since my exhaust was under 95 db and I didn't run a red light and I was not speeding besically he he can't give me any ticket coz of it. He just gave me a fix it ticket for not having a license plate in the front ! Hahah !

After all those tymes over a dozen cops seen me driving without a front plate, never pulled me over fer it. And now I did, just coz he can't give me any ticket ! LoL

He said. "If I can only pulled you over running a yellow light, I would!" My *** !

That PIG < Me

OWN3D !!!

Last edited by aZnVoYCe; 06-10-2003 at 06:57 PM.
Old 06-10-2003

gotti will become famous soon enoughgotti will become famous soon enough
I normally dont condone people refering to cops as pigs, but that guy is a bastard.
Old 06-10-2003
Registered!!

TypeRgasm is an unknown quantity at this point
One thing that bugs me this time of year here in central NH is Motorcycle week. The cop patrols are beefed up around here because of all the increased traffic mainly motorcycles. How come Harley after Harley can go by my house with exhausts so loud that I can't hear the TV and the cops do nothing, yet left and right cops are pulling over imports with after market mufflers? I see it all the time. I don't get it.
Old 06-10-2003
I wish I was asian

cambo has a spectacular aura aboutcambo has a spectacular aura about
Originally posted by TypeRgasm
One thing that bugs me this time of year here in central NH is Motorcycle week. The cop patrols are beefed up around here because of all the increased traffic mainly motorcycles. How come Harley after Harley can go by my house with exhausts so loud that I can't hear the TV and the cops do nothing, yet left and right cops are pulling over imports with after market mufflers? I see it all the time. I don't get it.
its because the db limit/law isnt the same for bikes.
Old 06-10-2003
Registered!!

R3DL1N3 is a name known to allR3DL1N3 is a name known to allR3DL1N3 is a name known to allR3DL1N3 is a name known to allR3DL1N3 is a name known to allR3DL1N3 is a name known to allR3DL1N3 is a name known to all
i dont like cops personally. never have. they never do anything but bullshit me. even the school cop comes down hard on me. to me theyre all just a bunch of ****ing *******s that try to meet their ****ing quota. im glad that you own3d him. he sounds like a bitch to me.
Old 06-10-2003
Registered!!

konstanting is an unknown quantity at this point
lol, thats funny, good that he only gave u a fix it tho cuz asses like that can find some other reason if they really need to...maybe he wasnt smart enough.... oh man, what a fruit.
Old 06-10-2003
FIJI-STEVE IS THE OFFICIAL 7THGEN QUEER

Civicster should not be trusted
ahhahah funnie shiezzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Old 06-11-2003
Zoom zoom

jiggerachi will become famous soon enough
Yea I had a friend that went through on yellow & a cop saw him & went after him. By the time the cop got there the light was stale red & this lady plowed into him totalling both cars. Anyway my friend didnt see what happened & had no idea the cop was even chasing him so he kept driving. Well some cops caught up with him later that night & he was ARRESTED for running a red light, causing the accident, leaving the scene of the accident, endangering an officer & a whole bunch of other crap. The cop totally blamed my friend as the cause of the accident & completely screwed him when it was his own damn fault to begin with & he didnt even have a legit reason to pull him over because he hadnt broken any laws at all.

What an a$$hole

But actually most cops I have dealt with were pretty cool though.
Old 06-11-2003
Registered!!

Damn, that's harsh what they did you your friend. I'm sorry to hear that. How long was he sentence fer?
Old 06-11-2003
Zoom zoom

jiggerachi will become famous soon enough
Not really sure, I think he got a lawyer & fought it in court, not sure how it all worked out though.

I had another friend that some cops were following him in an unmarked car & he had no idea cuz they never turned theyre lights on. But he turned & they didnt see him so they thought he was trying to run or something, so they took off in high pursuit & drove through 3 cities chasing a fantom car that they thought was him(I have no idea what they thought they were chasing but my friend was just crusing on the other side of town by this time). They cought up with him after calling backup & had 2 or 3 units going like 100mph with their lights on & running multiple lights across two county lines, & arrested him on the spot, charging him with resisting arrest, fleeing the scene of a crime, & all the laws they broke while they were chasing him, because they thought they saw his car in front of them the whole time. Took him over a year to clear up all the charges after spending like 2 days in jail, cuz he had to fight with 2 different counties because the lacation of the charges were spread out between the two.

All because he turned & the cops didnt see where he went, they also had no reason to pull him over or do anything for that matter, he was just driving to his gitlfriends house...how freakin stupid can you be

Last edited by jiggerachi; 06-11-2003 at 01:18 AM.
Old 06-11-2003
Registered!!

Sucks where you're at, or either that, cops there are idots.

Actually while ago around 9 pm me and a couple of my friends went to our school (college campus) because we just wanted a brisk drive and to catch some lights. Anyway when we got there there was a cop in the parking lot and ryte after we passed the cop by the cop went inside his car and followed us fer 10 mins ! I mean, why was he following us? Does he think that we're up to no good? Or either that he's going our way? Eh, if they think that we were up to no good then why would we be in the campus? We'd rather go to runz or something. 10 mins straight he'd been following us. I mean I've seen cops behind me but not long.

Life sucks with cops...

Although I'm glad that cops follow the law and catches criminals but then they should feel superior over the citizens... I mean they shouldn't harras us I mean damn ! Quit actin' bossy !
Old 06-11-2003
Banned by Admin
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Master should not be trustedMaster should not be trustedMaster should not be trustedMaster should not be trustedMaster should not be trustedMaster should not be trusted
at least no one has had a cop plant marijuana in their car like me. I was going 50 in a 45 on my way to my friends house, when the cop pulled me over. He came up to my car and thought I was just a hoodlum(spelling) because the I dress punk. Well he told me to get out of my car. Which I did. Then he didn't even search my car he just handcuffed me. While I was sitting on the hood of his car he pulled a bag of weed out of his pocket and said he has seemed to have found something in my car. After about 5 minutes of me arguing with him about planting it and blah blah he took me to jail. The next day my parents got me out. Let me tell you they were pissed, but I went to the detective that was reviewing the case the day I got out. I asked if the cops had cameras in their cars and mics on them. He said yes and that he would review it also. Well with my parents in the room watching the tape, the dumb *** cop admitted 8 times that he was planting it because the way I looked. Needless to say he is in prison for 6 years and had to pay me back for bail and court costs. I meen come on if you are gonna do that at least turn off the camera and take off the microphone. What a dumbass.

Oh yeah and after all that he forgot to right the ticket for speeding.
Old 06-11-2003
Registered!!

Wow, sounds like TX cops sounds like that they're corrupted and idiots. Damn, I'm sorry to hear that you got jacked. Hell, that's what he deserves. At least you got out of it, but I also feel sorry fer the victims he'd framed.
Old 06-11-2003
Banned by Admin
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Master should not be trustedMaster should not be trustedMaster should not be trustedMaster should not be trustedMaster should not be trustedMaster should not be trusted
that was his first drug arrest in 10 years, the cops get a 1,000 bonus for drug arrests in the city of Colleyville. He said in court he needed 1,000 dollars or his car would get repoed so he tried it and didn't even think about the camera and microphone.
Old 06-12-2003
Registered!!

cdmx will become famous soon enoughcdmx will become famous soon enough
Originally posted by Gotti
I normally dont condone people refering to cops as pigs, but that guy is a bastard.
PIG PIG PIG PIG
Old 06-12-2003
** yourinmyw0rld is my MASTER. so to bad guys!!!

Handsonme has a spectacular aura aboutHandsonme has a spectacular aura about
Yes, I got pulled over a few weeks ago for what???'
I did not cross the intersection at a green light and got pulled over for that ****.
WTF?
There was no room to cross the intersection, and if I had crossed, I would be stuck in the intersection when the light turned red. The street was hella crowded, and the lane was already full.
The damn cop pulled me over and got mad that I didn't go.
It is in the DMV handbook that you are to never block an intersection.
That fvcker!!!
Old 06-12-2003
Registered!!

Wtf?! So you got pulled over fer running a yellow light?!
Old 06-13-2003
Chicks dig my scent

civicskater is an unknown quantity at this point
i havent been pulled over by a cop for driving yet (thank God)...but for skateboarding in a city with a made of law of "no skateboarding on any sidewalk in town" I got a citation for trespassing and noise disturbance. It was at NC state University and the rent-a-cop, a security guard called the cops while we were leaving, the security guard told him me and my friend were being loud and were on campus when we shouldnt have been, which is true cuz we dont go there, but the loud thing was bullshit, yes there is sound, but not loud like the damn air system on the side of the library. thats the only time i disrespect cops, when they're asses, but other than that, its there job...so im usually cool
Old 06-13-2003
Premium Member

Bartkat is an unknown quantity at this point
I had a 3 year old kid arrested because she kept running up and down my driveway on her "big wheel" and making noise while I was trying to sleep.
Old 06-14-2003
Registered!!

Diemos is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by cdmx
PIG PIG PIG PIG
oink oink oink
Old 06-14-2003
Premium Member

Bartkat is an unknown quantity at this point
Policemen are your friends.
Old 06-14-2003
Registered!!

MrFresh is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Cop pulled me over ! He got, OWN3D !!!

He just gave me a fix it ticket for not having a license plate in the front ! Hahah !

Really? I bought my car in L.A. and was told by my dealer (gardena honda) that a front liscense plate wasn't required...i've driven by dozens of cops in LA and SF and no one has ever called me on it.