Honda Civic Racing: Drift/Drag/AutoX/Time Attack There are different setups needed if you are using your civic for drifting, drag or track racing

DX > cavalier/focus

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2003
O RLY
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
S2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to behold
DX > cavalier/focus

I've noticed many times when I take the DX out to go somewhere, I often run into encounters where I wish I'd had the S2000. This is NOT one of those encounters, as I think it's much funnier being in my DX.

I was on my way home from "visiting" the S2000 today, and was doing a little over the speed limit. Apparently oblivious to the posted limit, a yellow death trap flew up behind me and tried to see if there was enough room for him in my trunk. This yellow car would be referred to as a "ford focus" or as I like to call it, "recallus maximus".

I see a trademark article of clothing on the driver that often spells trouble. High school kinda trouble. Yes, he's wearing a visor. It seems many times, that people wearing visors are often high school homey punks. At least in my encounters they are. I also see this particular recallus maximus has a body kit. I have always thought the front of the focus was ugly. His body kit made it way ugly. Like, rodney-king-style-beating-with-an-ugly-stick, ugly. I also catch an aluminum wing, peeking OVER The top of his hood. As ugly and tall-football shaped focuses are, this genius actually found a wing that would still surpass the height of his focus.

We eventually get to a two lane road, and he continues to draft behind me like Dale Earnhardt Jr. I considered doing a brake check, but I figure if he can't even afford to buy an entire hat, he probably couldn't afford to fix my car either. Finally get stopped at a light, and he cuts off some soccer mom in an SUV just so he can get a lane next to me. The soccer mom is now looking for room in "his" trunk. hehe

I decide to mess with him. I'm not even looking at him, and even though the cross traffic just got the green, I start revving the **** out of my car. Rev rev rev rev. REEEEv.... rev rev. I look over, and the guy has this puppy dog scared look on his face. I give him a big serial killer smile, and continue to rev. Light turns, I launch, the focus punk pees his pants, and I find myself taking a win as far as I'm concerned. Not like he woulda won anyways.

However, all my revving got the attention of a cavalier behind me I had failed to notice before. The cavalier kept up for the most part, and then moved into the lane next to me. I get stopped at another light down the road, this time next to the cavalier. It's green. And it has tons of vinyl on the side. And some chrome double windshield wiper blades. And an Auto Zone sticker. Now I'm the one that's scared.

He has a fat troll in the seat next to him, which I'll assume is what he would call a "girlfriend". Or in this case, "uglyus fatticus maximus". With all that weight holding him down, I bet he couldn't beat me with a 50-shot. I don't rev. I don't launch. And with the light he mashes his automatic cavalier. I pull on him and am able to pass him after about 50mph. I win. And the lowly DX adds another 2 ricer kills from people who should be removed from the gene pool.
Old 02-10-2003
Tell me what you don't like about yourself....

CarbonFly is a name known to allCarbonFly is a name known to allCarbonFly is a name known to allCarbonFly is a name known to allCarbonFly is a name known to allCarbonFly is a name known to allCarbonFly is a name known to all

Will you please publish a book of all of your stories. I want to read these to my children in the future. This stuff if great. You are an awsome writer man. I'm in tears I'm laughing so hard.
Old 02-10-2003
O RLY

S2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to behold
lol.... leave it to the postwhore to get to my thread first. classic. [IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]
Old 02-10-2003
Registered!!

SLAMMED01CIV is an unknown quantity at this point
I am also a big fan of the stories. I can't wait until spring time when your woman is pulled out of the garage and starts bitch smacking ricers left and right. Looking forward to tons of stories and videos.

Oh and you should definitely have your own forum section for these stories. Kinda like "A day in the life of *** Whooping"
Old 02-10-2003
Premium Member

djmota is just really nicedjmota is just really nicedjmota is just really nicedjmota is just really nice
but I figure if he can't even afford to buy an entire hat, he probably couldn't afford to fix my car either. [IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]
Old 02-10-2003
Registered!!

OmegaBlue2k1 is an unknown quantity at this point
[hr]Originally posted by: FlyRiceRacer02
Will you please publish a book of all of your stories. I want to read these to my children in the future. This stuff if great. You are an awsome writer man. I'm in tears I'm laughing so hard.[hr]
For what you donate to this site, you should get backup copies of the site weekly for free......
Old 02-10-2003
Registered!!

iluvbritney is an unknown quantity at this point
do a book s2k1
Old 02-10-2003
Registered!!

EM2HK1 is an unknown quantity at this point
hahaha that was such a funny story.

"He has a fat troll in the seat next to him, which I'll assume is what he would call a 'girlfriend'. Or in this case, 'uglyus fatticus maximus'."
LOL

nice kills s2000man01
Old 02-10-2003
Registered!!

neeedforspeeeeed is an unknown quantity at this point
[hr]I have always thought the front of the focus was ugly. His body kit made it way ugly. Like, rodney-king-style-beating-with-an-ugly-stick, ugly. [hr]
[IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG] that was great. All of your stories are amazing..id love to see them in a book. i would deff. buy one!
Old 02-11-2003
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
mohawkboom is an unknown quantity at this point
pretty much any civic can kill a cavy except the Z24's, I've beater Z22 coupe's , a black Sedan with 18" Chrome rims and yellow vinyl galore. I've beaten modded Focus ZX3's which still boggles me how a supposedly lighter car with more torque and HP runs so so slow...

It's pretty sad because with all the weight of my sound deadening alone it's like having a passenger.

Z24's though are pretty fast and pretty much kill me every time
Old 02-11-2003
Registered!!

2k2civicRAY is an unknown quantity at this point
[hr]Originally posted by: mohawkboom
which still boggles me how a supposedly lighter car with more torque and HP runs so so slow...[hr]
Its because it is a Ford[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-puke.gif[/IMG]
Old 02-11-2003
AR
e-married to daydreamer

AR will become famous soon enough
i love ur stories
Old 02-12-2003
JDM wannabe

nme3 is an unknown quantity at this point
lol, those are some classic stories man. although i like your stories I still think your videos are the best
Old 02-17-2003
Registered!!

TiburonGT is an unknown quantity at this point
[hr]Originally posted by: 2k2civicRAY
[hr]Originally posted by: mohawkboom
which still boggles me how a supposedly lighter car with more torque and HP runs so so slow...[hr]
Its because it is a Ford[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-puke.gif[/IMG][hr]
Hey come on now. I could've taken some stock civics when i had the stock Contour SE V6. Actually, I did take some. ..Tegs too.