Honda Civic Racing: Drift/Drag/AutoX/Time Attack There are different setups needed if you are using your civic for drifting, drag or track racing

wish I had my camera

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2003
Zoom zoom

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
jiggerachi will become famous soon enough
wish I had my camera

Yea so im driving to cd warehouse again(the same place I saw the TRD mustang v6), & first I hear this loud buzzing sound ahead of me so im thinkin oh man this is gonna be good so I speed up & start lookin for the cause of this noise. Then I see it, a suzuki samurai or geo tracker, anyway one of those real small suvs or whatever u call them, but it had dual fart cans w/ like a 5 inch pipe each, classic. I wish I had my camera with me, it was awesome. Right after me & my friend were finished laughing our asses off, I was on my way home, in almost the same place & I see this sea-foam green geo metro four door with 20 inch crome wheels, the ones that look like splashing water, & a fart can muffler. It was like almost a foot off the ground cuz of the wheels & he was ballin like he was the **** or sumthin. We had to pull of the road to avoid an accidend cuz we were laughing so hard. Man oh man I wish I had my camera with me, those cars will go down in history.[IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]
Old 02-05-2003
Registered!!

spike is an unknown quantity at this point
I saw a Jeep Wrangler with 20" chrome rims on it at Wal-mart the other day. It actually looked fairly good.
Old 02-05-2003
Registered!!

SaiyanMatador is an unknown quantity at this point
i rarely see sheety cars around my area, but when i do, man they are bad,i usuallly see older ford probes "trying to take off with their wing," although their acceleration wouldnt get them passed a 2 foot jump, anyway, there are goofy focktards like that everywhere, when they try to race you is when they look funny.
eric
Old 02-06-2003
Registered!!

Weaponx12o is on a distinguished road
i see a lot of jacked up cars going to or coming from school, but the worst one was a riced out geo metro haha the fool wanted to race me on the freeway, but i shook my head, but the idiot wouldnt leave me alone. i looked at my mirrors to see if any cops were around, and lucky for me there was a chp patrol car a few cars back. i look at the guy and nod, the dude floored it while i stayed at the same speed. a few seconds later i see the chp car fly by and chase that bastard down. hehe. when i passed by, his facial expression was priceless! [IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]

but seriously... people these days, its like they have no common sense [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/IMG]
Old 02-06-2003
The Man, Myth and Legend

Location: Western Canada, where the beer is cold and the women are HOT!
ZMan2k2 is an unknown quantity at this point
HaHaHa, I used to own a Pontiac Firefly. Same thing as a Metro. Those things have a 3-cylinder engine in them, and come from the factory with 13 inch wheels. So putting 20's on them would just be hilarious. "Hey, what's that rubbing sound from the fenders?"[IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]