Honda Civic Racing: Drift/Drag/AutoX/Time Attack There are different setups needed if you are using your civic for drifting, drag or track racing

POLL: What would you do to someone who cut you off?

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2002
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
artychris is an unknown quantity at this point
POLL: What would you do to someone who cut you off?

Last year a Porsche cut me off literally missing my car by 3 inches... it scared the living daylights out of me and he and his girlfriend were laughing at me. So I roll down my window and I chuck my granny apple at the car and I wasn't there to witness what happened because I was taking my exit.
Old 12-28-2002
Registered!!

emmagatorone is an unknown quantity at this point
Nice, I hope it hit him. I hate arrogant asshat Porsche owners. I usually just turn my highbeams on (got my jeep's headlights aimed a little high) and ride them for a while. It's their usually plastic bumper versus my solid steel bumper.....hmm, who's gonna get hurt more?????[IMG]i/expressions/demon.gif[/IMG]
Old 12-28-2002
Registered!!

VTECTypeR is an unknown quantity at this point
I cut them off too if they cut me off and then slow down real slow and **** them off
Old 12-28-2002
Registered!!

VtecDude is an unknown quantity at this point
I usually just cut them off myself, or get ahead of them, slam on the brakes, then take off. Whatever works
Old 12-29-2002
AR
e-married to daydreamer

AR will become famous soon enough
usually i wave the finger underneath my middle rear view mirror. its very discrete, but they usually see it when they looks back in their rear view to see if the fit in the lane ok.

what do you do when someone rushes to make that left turn right in front of you at a light?

i usually flick my high beams and give a flash of the middle finger at the same time. as you can see imma big fan of the giving the bird, but i dont do it too often, people get too pissed over it. sometimes i just result in skidding off, just to give a little dust so they know theyre doing something wrong.
Old 12-29-2002

player will become famous soon enoughplayer will become famous soon enough
i keep a paint ball gun beside me at all times, and fill it with eggs, someone wants to cut me of, enjoy washing the eggs *******.

hehe joking, i wish i did have that [IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]
Old 12-29-2002
Registered!!

Mbow is an unknown quantity at this point
Sometimes I will speed up and cut them off. Most of the time I just act like it didn't happen. Not worth getting all upset over...

Besides, I am usually the one doing the cutting..
Old 12-29-2002
Registered!!

deathor is an unknown quantity at this point
I have had people cut me off, nearly cause accidents (like turning right onto the street right in front of my car going 5 mph when I'm going 50), etc... and alot of times, the asses laugh at me when I yell! It drives me nuts! I think that it is because they see how angry I am and are delighted that they ruined my day.

I have had an instance where this man followed me for the longest time and kept trying to drive side by side with my car, no matter what I did (ex. I drove fast, really slow, tried getting away). It was really creepy, and he even told me that he had all my information and would "get me." I was even alone at the time, at nite. Geez. I should have drove to the police station. There are just some crazy people out there that don't care if they cause accidents; they actually expect you to swerve, steer away, let them get away laughing.
Old 12-29-2002
Registered!!

JMan50 is an unknown quantity at this point
I carry concealed and one time this rig cut me off. He saw me, I know he did; so I went around the other way and gave him the finger. He then turned on his brights and started to ride my azz. So, I opened my sunroof and just sort of showed the gun to him. He backed off, and turned off his high beams! That is the first and last time I will do that unless I am not in the right mood[IMG]i/expressions/demon.gif[/IMG] I normally just give the guys/gals the finger and mouth frump you!
Old 12-29-2002
Registered!!

[hr]Originally posted by: deathor
I have had people cut me off, nearly cause accidents (like turning right onto the street right in front of my car going 5 mph when I'm going 50), etc... and alot of times, the asses laugh at me when I yell! It drives me nuts! I think that it is because they see how angry I am and are delighted that they ruined my day.

I have had an instance where this man followed me for the longest time and kept trying to drive side by side with my car, no matter what I did (ex. I drove fast, really slow, tried getting away). It was really creepy, and he even told me that he had all my information and would "get me." I was even alone at the time, at nite. Geez. I should have drove to the police station. There are just some crazy people out there that don't care if they cause accidents; they actually expect you to swerve, steer away, let them get away laughing.
[hr]
Caaaandy Cane is that you?[IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]
Old 12-29-2002
Registered!!

dragoon is an unknown quantity at this point
paintball them.
Old 12-30-2002
Registered!!

deathor is an unknown quantity at this point
Jman, I don't get it.
[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG]
Old 12-31-2002
Registered!!

R3DF0G is an unknown quantity at this point
I follow them until I get a chance to throw whats left of my fast food drink on their car(or in their window)

oops, my bad[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG]
Old 12-31-2002
Registered!!

LOWBOY is an unknown quantity at this point
Deathor: its from the movie "Joyride" w/ Paul Walker and some other random guy. If you havent seen that movie, go rent it. I watched it last night on satellite.

BTW, thats exactly what I was thinking.[IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]
Old 12-31-2002
Registered!!

[hr]Originally posted by: LOWBOY
Deathor: its from the movie "Joyride" w/ Paul Walker and some other random guy. If you havent seen that movie, go rent it. I watched it last night on satellite.

BTW, thats exactly what I was thinking.[IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][hr]
Thanks LOWBOY. That is what my brother was saying when that rig started to follow me and get really close! I was like oh ****[IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]
Old 12-31-2002
Registered!!

PwN3d is an unknown quantity at this point
[hr]Originally posted by: AR
usually i wave the finger underneath my middle rear view mirror. its very discrete, but they usually see it when they looks back in their rear view to see if the fit in the lane ok.

what do you do when someone rushes to make that left turn right in front of you at a light?

i usually flick my high beams and give a flash of the middle finger at the same time. as you can see imma big fan of the giving the bird, but i dont do it too often, people get too pissed over it. sometimes i just result in skidding off, just to give a little dust so they know theyre doing something wrong.[hr]
people always try to rush to make that left and cut in front of you when light goes green. i scared the crap outta one guy who tried it one day by revving to 4k and dumping the clutch on green. he was about to make the turn when he hit the breaks and got his car filled with tire smoke as i burned out right passed him.

if someone cuts me off on the highway, i roll up next to them and yell obcenities out the window. then i take off.
Old 01-02-2003
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

speedracersong is a jewel in the roughspeedracersong is a jewel in the roughspeedracersong is a jewel in the roughspeedracersong is a jewel in the rough
i get in front of them open my window and let some pennies fly.
Old 01-02-2003
Registered!!

2k2civicRAY is an unknown quantity at this point
[hr]Originally posted by: speedracersong
i get in front of them open my window and let some pennies fly.[hr]
(takes a mental note of this) Most of the time I start riding their *** then zip in front of them and slam on brakes and then take off.

I always knew there was something good for pennies
Old 01-02-2003
Registered!!

TwilightX is an unknown quantity at this point
I just use my highbeams...one of my headlights is aimed a little too high, so it'll really do the trick. Sylvania Silverstars anyone?
Old 01-02-2003
Registered!!

n00dleboy is an unknown quantity at this point
I cut them off, spray my windshield wiper fluid and let it blow all over their car.

Half full coke cans do the trick too.

Sometimes if im' really pissed i'll throw my golfballs out the sunroof and see them do it's trick in my rearview.
Old 01-02-2003
Registered!!

OmegaStauf is an unknown quantity at this point
I usually get infront of them and let the urine fly.

[IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]

j/k
Old 01-02-2003
Registered!!

2k1sscivic is an unknown quantity at this point
[hr]Speedracersong: i get in front of them open my window and let some pennies fly[hr]
I have the coin campartment full of pennies.
I slow down/speed up to their window and launch the penny at it, once they hear that smack they either take the next exit or slow down to where they are no where in sight.

Stomping on the brakes work.
Old 01-02-2003

WD40 is an unknown quantity at this point
Typically I'll tailgate their *** for a while. It bothers some drivers, some it doesn't.

Usually when someone tailgates me I slow waaaaaaay down. I was doing 35 on the freeway the other day. When they finally move to pass me I downshift and gun it to give them a run for their money. Mwuah.

I think I'm going to keep the pennies out the sunroof in mind. I like that idea.
Old 01-02-2003

gotti will become famous soon enoughgotti will become famous soon enough
[hr]Originally posted by: JMan50
I carry concealed and one time this rig cut me off. He saw me, I know he did; so I went around the other way and gave him the finger. He then turned on his brights and started to ride my azz. So, I opened my sunroof and just sort of showed the gun to him. He backed off, and turned off his high beams! That is the first and last time I will do that unless I am not in the right mood[IMG]i/expressions/demon.gif[/IMG] I normally just give the guys/gals the finger and mouth frump you![hr]
lmao
Old 01-02-2003
Registered!!

neoretromax is an unknown quantity at this point
gees some screwball cut me off the other day too. and he was in a 7gen civ. stupid little punk lives right down the road from me. i slammed the gas and would get right up to his bumper then id back off, then id do it again, and again, and again, and again for about 6 miles. hehe.[IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG] followed him almost to his house he was scared shitless i could tell. stupid little pimplfaced pissant. hehe[IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]
Old 01-03-2003
Registered!!

fastst01exnindy is an unknown quantity at this point
i carry a fake bagde and real gun. once i went so far as to pull a guy over and theni drug his *** out of his car and beat him till he couldnt get up then i took off
sometimes i just point the gun and let one go in their direction.
Old 01-03-2003
Registered!!

R3DF0G is an unknown quantity at this point
lol the thing with the pennies remeinded me of what me and my friends do to ****up Disney World.[IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]
Old 01-04-2003
Registered!!

94civicsedan is an unknown quantity at this point
If I get cut off I just yell out the window even though they cant hear me. One time some one did that to me and my sisters friend was riding shotgun and someone cut me off on the street and he yelled 'This aint TJ A*****E!!", and this lady who just pulled up next to us looked at him and had a Excuse me face. lol hahahahha.
Old 01-04-2003
Registered!!

Ducatti is an unknown quantity at this point
[hr]Originally posted by: fastst01exnindy
i carry a fake bagde and real gun. once i went so far as to pull a guy over and theni drug his *** out of his car and beat him till he couldnt get up then i took off
sometimes i just point the gun and let one go in their direction.[hr]
......................STFU!