Honda Civic Racing: Drift/Drag/AutoX/Time Attack There are different setups needed if you are using your civic for drifting, drag or track racing

Why are people so weird?

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2007
Official Wish He Knew It All

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HyeHonda05 will become famous soon enough
Why are people so weird?

So, this happened to me last night. I was driving back from my friends house in Colonial Beach, VA. We were at his place for his birthday and were watching the games. So, I was on I-95 South, about 5 miles from Richmond, going back to Lynchburg, VA, and I was doing about 70-75. I was just cruising along trying to get back at a resonable time. I was in the highspeed lane minding my own business, and then I come up to this mid 90's eclipse rs with a muffler. I drive by him, not thinking anything. He decides to be a touhg guy and catch up to me and race me. I was in no racing mood, but I said **** it. So, we went from 70-105 and I beat him by half a car length. I figured he had enough after getting beat by a 7th gen civic . So, I keep going and then, out of nowhere, he comes up to me again, and wants to race me again. I said, fine. My roomate, who had come with me, was like, what the hell is this guy doing. We race again and we beat him again. At this point, I am thinking, this guy better not come up to me again, cause I have already beat him twice. So, like stupid little kid ricer he is, he gets up right on my bumper and we were doing about 75. At this point, I had had enough, I let him pass me, but he did not want to pass me, he wanted to LOSE, AGAIN. So, one more time, I beat him, but this time we went from 60-85, and I beat him by 1 car length. Luckly, my exit came up right after that race, and we went our ways. It was just so weird cause this kid could not take a hint, which is ****ing weird to me. Anyways, I def didnt think I could beat him, but some how, I did.
Old 01-15-2007
Registered!!

PitchBlack is just really nicePitchBlack is just really nicePitchBlack is just really nicePitchBlack is just really nice
I had a RSX with a turbo do that to me on the highway only I didn't race him for obvious reasons. He kept revin' his car up then it would blow off, which was funny, if he wants to blow up his car looking like a jackass its cool by me. I'd give him a ride at 35+mpg to a local gas station where he could sit and wait for a ride.
Old 01-15-2007
Registered!!

mattyg23 has a spectacular aura aboutmattyg23 has a spectacular aura aboutmattyg23 has a spectacular aura about
yea i had an rsx type s rev at me at a stoplight and im completely stock except short ram intake, so i reved back and watched him take off as i turned into a shopping center.
Old 01-16-2007
Registered!!

aaron_c is an unknown quantity at this point
Some people are just weird like that...I drive a '99 Dakota V6, and I had a freaking Vette try to race me once...I figure this guy probably just needed to make himself feel better or something, some type of insecurity I guess.
Old 02-14-2007
Registered!!

TheSIkid is an unknown quantity at this point
just be careful those dumb ***'s are not worth getting killed over. most of the time its a young kid messin around that knows nothing about cars
Old 02-14-2007
Registered!!

drivlikustoleit is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by mattyg23
yea i had an rsx type s rev at me at a stoplight and im completely stock except short ram intake, so i reved back and watched him take off as i turned into a shopping center.

Old 02-14-2007
Registered!!

PoserPriest is an unknown quantity at this point
Some teen in a chrysler crossfire revved at me on a stop light when I was driving my dad around in his neon. :P I was yelling at him through the car although I knew he wouldnt hear me. hehe
Old 02-22-2007
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Mr_Plenty is a jewel in the roughMr_Plenty is a jewel in the roughMr_Plenty is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by mattyg23