Honda Civic Racing: Drift/Drag/AutoX/Time Attack There are different setups needed if you are using your civic for drifting, drag or track racing

me vs. bone stock evo!

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
boosted.es2 is a jewel in the roughboosted.es2 is a jewel in the roughboosted.es2 is a jewel in the rough
me vs. bone stock evo!

hey guys ..... lol i well i was on my way to the sherrifs place to get my exhaust ticket written off so i had my stock exhaust on and i saw a brand new evo with the paper licsense plate thing still, it looked/sounded bone stock. anyways i waited for him to pull up next to me. i mashed it and he followed, mind this is at a 30mph roll probably. his awd jumped on me and we evened up. we ran all the way till about 80 and shut down. he was only a mere car length inf ront of me at the end of the 30-80. i went to the gas station and he followed. we exchanged 'information' he told me he was bone stock as i expected. btw i am boostin 7psi with exedy organic clutch, fidanza 11lb flywheel, revo ss, some weight reduction and removed power steering belt if that counts lol. i think i could have evened up with him or maybe beat him if i had my other exhaust on, bummer. my car felt pretty sluggish with the tiny stock ex piping. i know most of you people will probably call bs on me as you guys always do lol, just thought i would share though.
Old 10-05-2006
7thgens official a$$hole

ajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to behold
good race man. I raced an EVO 8 with a few light mods when I was boostign on 8psi and had full show interior in. and lost by about 5 cars. so no BS here.
Old 10-06-2006
Registered!!

boosted.es2 is a jewel in the roughboosted.es2 is a jewel in the roughboosted.es2 is a jewel in the rough
thanks ^ gonna be putting in my emanage and rsx injectors for 8psi soon