Honda Civic Racing: Drift/Drag/AutoX/Time Attack There are different setups needed if you are using your civic for drifting, drag or track racing

Civic vs SVT

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
civydcex has a spectacular aura aboutcivydcex has a spectacular aura aboutcivydcex has a spectacular aura about
Thats rediculous!!! Calm down!!!
I did start the thread, thought it was kinda funny!!!
Get it right low to mid 16's for me, 17's for you!!
16.2 vs a blown svt is funny to me!!!
Sad when you gotta bully civics with 5.0 rustangs. And you drive one???
Get over yourself, and respect the better car, HONDA!!!!!!
Old 09-20-2006
Registered!!

5.0calypso93lx is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by civydcex
Thats rediculous!!! Calm down!!!
I did start the thread, thought it was kinda funny!!!
Get it right low to mid 16's for me, 17's for you!!
16.2 vs a blown svt is funny to me!!!
Sad when you gotta bully civics with 5.0 rustangs. And you drive one???
Get over yourself, and respect the better car, HONDA!!!!!!
Ok, i was beginning to have sympathy, but now you truly are retarded. 17's for me? So you're saying that an SVTF can only run 17's?? Wow... You need to get past your personal experiences, with obvious horrible drivers, and look them up and see what they really can run. A blown svt focus is an easy low 14 second car, and should be in the 13's with a proper tune and a good driver.

Bullying?? WHo's the one who starting picking on ford's saying they would never own one as a sports car? That would be you, and i came up with an arguement as to why they DO make a good sports car, not bully. And to say honda is a better car, is a truly ignorant statement on your part. Quality, yes, but in the one aspect that matters to me, speed, honda is not the better car by any means.
Old 09-20-2006
Registered!!

civydcex has a spectacular aura aboutcivydcex has a spectacular aura aboutcivydcex has a spectacular aura about
You win!! I honestly see this going nowhere!!!
I was speaking of your comment of 17 sec for 7th gens, and your civic i am assuming is what you rated that on, mine runs consistant mid to low 16's. **** bolton's got me 7 tenths of a difference!! I guess they arent that unuseful on 7th gens!! Not bragging because that is god awfully slow!!!
Sorry if i came off like a duechbag
I was very ignorant, but so were you!!! I still dont get why you would defend a ford on a honda civic site and not expect some type of hassle. I know for a fact ford sites knock honda all the time. What am i supposed to do, you know!!!
I only got my own personal exp. with ford to speak of, which was not good!! Knocking ford in whole is a cheap shot!! My apologes sir!!!
I need a good spellchecker to follow me, lol!!!
This topic does suck i agree!!!!!

Last edited by civydcex; 09-20-2006 at 08:36 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-30-2006
Registered!!

Jhonda has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Originally Posted by civydcex
Well sounds like you bought a lemon!!!! Hope you flipped out and got it fixed!!! Never had a problem yet. 70,000 on it and just an alt was all i had to replace, under war.
Why is it that if a ford breaks down its a peice of **** ford, but if a civic breaks down it MUST BE A LEMON?
Old 09-30-2006
Nothing works better than a Chris except a Honda.

CivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by Jhonda
Why is it that if a ford breaks down its a peice of **** ford, but if a civic breaks down it MUST BE A LEMON?
Fine, lets say it this way. Ford makes more lemons. Either way, its bad for Ford.