Honda Civic Racing: Drift/Drag/AutoX/Time Attack There are different setups needed if you are using your civic for drifting, drag or track racing

Funny Race...

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2005
My rectum hurts........

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mustang5.0HO is an unknown quantity at this point
Funny Race...

Well just right now..well like 30 min ago I was driving back from the mall in my dad's truck. Dint drive my car. So I was comming back with my bro and just listening to music.. Alittle further up there was this car on my left lane..I dint think much of it till I saw 2 people in it acting stupid. So I dint do anything and just waited to the light to turn green...Now this kid in his car punches it and cuts me off with no traffic in front of him...and he hits hi's brakes infront of me for NO REASON... So now im mad and at first it looks like a Matrix but then I look Closer and notice its a newer Corolla...Now I dont know if its those Corolla S or just a regular one but it had a LOUD *** exhaust...and it was stick.. So another light is further up red..so I switch lanes and im lined up with them.. So I look over and their both laughing at their own stupid jokes.. light turns red and I punch it and had them pertty good... I dint know how my dad's truck was gonna accelarate or anything but it was real good a smooth.. So they caught up to the rear bumper of the truck and that was it... I got to another light and looked over again and they both looked kinda mad... My brother told me they were talking **** but I couldnt hear since now they were on the passenger side.. So yeah.. I actually wished I took My stang but a race is a race...By the way my dad's truck is a Ford F-150 5.4L Triton v8 Lariat 4 door with a Flowmaster Catback...Sounds loud and MEAN!!!! so yeah thats about it..What are the times for those Corollas and should Ive even waste my time racing one..
Old 06-10-2005
OMNES AD UNUM

jttegx has a spectacular aura aboutjttegx has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Mustang5.0HO
.. light turns red and I punch it and had them pertty good...

i hope you meant to say green.

those corolla s' are faster than our civic (exclude si) that i know of. idk about ex. if its base corolla, then their crap.

i believe base corolla = 120hp?
type-s corolla = 150hp?
Old 06-10-2005
Registered!!

PennyKnotOff is just really nicePennyKnotOff is just really nicePennyKnotOff is just really nicePennyKnotOff is just really nicePennyKnotOff is just really nice
I like your dad's truck. Looks and sounds nice
Old 06-10-2005
Mr. Clean

Changu-San can only hope to improve
i remember a few months ago some dumbas$ tried the same thing on my uncle. he was driving his toyota tacoma and had that bumper guard thing around his front bumper. anyways the guy kept on braking so my uncle just sped really fast and rammed him and left. the cops came by, he told the story and they say they understood what happened and just left.
Old 06-10-2005
My rectum hurts........

Mustang5.0HO is an unknown quantity at this point
Ohh haha yeah It turned GREEN.. and ya they got me pertty mad...
Old 06-15-2005
Registered!!

2k4ex is an unknown quantity at this point
ugh, idk about you but i had no problem pullin a corolla s....wasnt a stick but i gave it an advantage
Old 06-16-2005
Abortion Survivor

Michalo187 is a glorious beacon of lightMichalo187 is a glorious beacon of lightMichalo187 is a glorious beacon of lightMichalo187 is a glorious beacon of lightMichalo187 is a glorious beacon of light
When i was N/a with headers intake exhaust pulleys i lost by 2 cars again a Corolla s with intake exhaust ground kit.
Old 06-16-2005
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
haha corolla-s is slooooow. I was trying to get in front of one going on the freeway, and well I took the corner fast and he couldn't catch up. Same as a stock civic ex, around 130 bhp. Now the xrs is 170bhp/127tq.
Old 06-16-2005
Registered!!

joelwastaken is an unknown quantity at this point
all corollas except for the XRS (which ive personally never seen ever on the road) have 130bhp. I was thinking about getting a corolla S or a civic so ya i got to test drive both and lemme tell ya COROLLAS ARE ****IN SLOW. I dont know how it was so damn slow but man compared to the civic i drove 15 minutes later man the civic felt fast compared to that slow POS. Oh and toyota 5 speeds suck, the clutch is waaay to close to the brake, an when you wear skater shoes uh yea some shifts dont work so well. But yea corollas are slow as all hell long story short.
Old 06-16-2005
Owned By Slo Rex

Day_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questioned
The corolla s has the normal corolla engine it's just dressed up on the outside... I just checked the Toyota site... its just the Xwhatever corolla that has extra horses

Last edited by Day_Tripper; 06-16-2005 at 01:03 AM.
Old 06-16-2005
Registered!!

joelwastaken is an unknown quantity at this point
ya the one with extra ponies is the XRS, it has 170, but like i said i couldnt even find one to test drive i dunno what the story is there and ive never seen one on the road So chances are if most people race a corolla im guessing it isnt an XRS. But yea the XRS wouldnt definately smoke a civic...