Honda Civic Racing: Drift/Drag/AutoX/Time Attack There are different setups needed if you are using your civic for drifting, drag or track racing

"killing" a tC

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2005
Smuggling bananas and mexicans all for one low price...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
You know the way I see it, people bought the Scions (Any of them) bought them as tuner cars (just like they were advertised) because they don't know how to hook up a normal car....

LOL april fools... I guess
Old 04-01-2005
Banned

bgoetz is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by solotc
all this 15.8 civic ex crap is getting old. yall had ONE person post times in that range...that means the rest of you were no where near it. i kno this cuz i read the thread where he proved he did it. NO ONE belived him untill he posted slips...do you know why? cuz it is an un-frickin-believable time...i give it to you...that guy can run wit my manual 5spd tC....the average civc driver cant...do you know why thats a fair comparison? cuz i am an average manual driver...actually...i suck at driving manual...this is my first standard car...i dun go around claiming to make the best times. but a manual civic with a good driver wont be a drivers race against a tC. the automatic...i dont know....granted the tC has a nice torque curve it handles a auto tranny much better than most honda's can... who knows about that...the auto may just be beaten....but i will leave you with this - i/h/e all sacrifice low end....the tC has very good low end for its weight and size...
holy crap I read that thing 3 times and I still don't know wtf you are talking about. My gf was trying to talk to me and I got short with her because I was concentrating so fvcking hard..............now shes pissed at me and I still don't know what the hell you are trying to say.

Thanks alot man
Old 04-01-2005
Registered!!

TemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to all
Originally Posted by solotc
all this 15.8 civic ex crap is getting old. yall had ONE person post times in that range...that means the rest of you were no where near it. i kno this cuz i read the thread where he proved he did it. NO ONE belived him untill he posted slips...do you know why? cuz it is an un-frickin-believable time...i give it to you...that guy can run wit my manual 5spd tC....the average civc driver cant...do you know why thats a fair comparison? cuz i am an average manual driver...actually...i suck at driving manual...this is my first standard car...i dun go around claiming to make the best times. but a manual civic with a good driver wont be a drivers race against a tC. the automatic...i dont know....granted the tC has a nice torque curve it handles a auto tranny much better than most honda's can... who knows about that...the auto may just be beaten....but i will leave you with this - i/h/e all sacrifice low end....the tC has very good low end for its weight and size...

I agree with the other poster. You have to articulate what your saying more clearly because no one can understand what your trying to imply. Either that or please proof read what you type before you post.

You talked about the guy who posted the 15.8 1/4 as a unbelieveable time and as an example as a good driver.

You said "but a manual civic with a good driver wont be a drivers race against a tC." Shouldn't you mean a average driver in a manual civic wouldn't be a drivers race against a TC .

People are not saying that the civic will beat the TC everytime, but its not outragous to believe a civic beat a TC under certain conditions. Besides, the original guy that beat the TC wasn't even stock, so it wasn't even stock vs stock. The guy in the ex had engine mods and the guy with the TC had chrome wheels on.

Most people will stipulate that stock vs stock and given the same drivers the TC driver will win. Most people are trying to say that both cars are in a closer enough range to be a drivers race.
Old 04-01-2005
O RLY
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

S2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to behold
meh. enough feeding the trolls. they're going to deny that anyone could ever run high 15's except that one guy. whatever.