Honda Civic Racing: Drift/Drag/AutoX/Time Attack There are different setups needed if you are using your civic for drifting, drag or track racing

Can Someone Explain this one to me

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2005
Se7enCyrus Racing/Motorsports

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SevenCyrus will become famous soon enoughSevenCyrus will become famous soon enough
Ok this all started bc i called that mustang a shitstang and it was good that it crashed. I am sorry, I just came to a realization that Im wrong… Now I will take an import over a domestic as my car any day, but this is my own personal choice. But as you guys have pointed out, domestics and American muscle also are very competitive and amazing machines. Im just as bad as the everyday people that I encounter every day here in Tx, which all make fun of car I drive and call it “rice” “****” etc (rednecks). Now how did I come to this understanding? Well my parents reaffirmed to me that we are leaving 2moro to Houston, and we will be stopping at my uncles house…which he ends up having a Z06, Cobra, and a 69 SS...Cant wait to drive those beasts, esp the Z06 Now I remembered him and his respect for certain imports as well. I rather look like a fool and admit Im wrong.
Old 03-18-2005
Registered!!

Blainestang has a spectacular aura aboutBlainestang has a spectacular aura aboutBlainestang has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by SevenCyrus
Ok this all started bc i called that mustang a shitstang and it was good that it crashed. I am sorry, I just came to a realization that Im wrong… Now I will take an import over a domestic as my car any day, but this is my own personal choice. But as you guys have pointed out, domestics and American muscle also are very competitive and amazing machines. Im just as bad as the everyday people that I encounter every day here in Tx, which all make fun of car I drive and call it “rice” “****” etc (rednecks). Now how did I come to this understanding? Well my parents reaffirmed to me that we are leaving 2moro to Houston, and we will be stopping at my uncles house…which he ends up having a Z06, Cobra, and a 69 SS...Cant wait to drive those beasts, esp the Z06 Now I remembered him and his respect for certain imports as well. I rather look like a fool and admit Im wrong.
Yeah, it's totally your choice to rather have an import than a domestic, and I wouldn't in any way consider that a dumb opinion... I just like informing people that have been brainwashed into thinking everything else is junk. Oh, and you're right, there are people who are idiots who are on the other side, just assuming that every import is 'rice' or whatever. Good call... and glad I could help set you straight j/k Hopefully you'll get a chance to drive the Z06, too. They're definately beasts and the Cobra's not too far behind... in a straight line.
Old 03-19-2005
Se7enCyrus Racing/Motorsports

SevenCyrus will become famous soon enoughSevenCyrus will become famous soon enough
Cool maan. Thanks. Yea I hope i get to drive to.
Old 03-19-2005
The Beer-man

Metallica454 is an unknown quantity at this point
Thanks for backing me up Blainestang. I'm glad Sevencyrus sees the light...lol. Rep points for you and SevenCyrus.

Last edited by Metallica454; 03-19-2005 at 06:25 AM.