Honda Civic Racing: Drift/Drag/AutoX/Time Attack There are different setups needed if you are using your civic for drifting, drag or track racing

Tried the New short shifter.(tsk tsk ion's lol)

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2005
7thgens official a$$hole

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to behold
Tried the New short shifter.(tsk tsk ion's lol)

Well on my way to the gym last night I pulled up to the light next to a brand new saturn ion(still had the temp tags). I looked over and the guy pulled up even with me with his right hand on the wheel wanting to race with his auto beast. Well it was wet last night so im like na. I took off normally and so did he and he punched it at like 10mph. SO, im like hmm ok. When i shifted into 2nd he had about 3 cars on me(due to the fact that i didn't step on it). I quickly gained like 2 cars on him. And his roaring saturn just didn't seem to want to give him anymore. So, at like 55(in a 30) or so i shifterd into 3rd and pulled on him. The only reason i raced is because i wanted to play with my new short shifter.

Oh yeah one more question, this guy with a 97 jimmy 4x4 loweder 2 inches(yes he dropped a 4x4 for some reason) and 2 JL subs wants to race on friday at our civic meet.(hooters at 7 everyone in stl) What do ya think will happen im pretty sure i'll win.

All i have now due to winter is.
VAFC II L-H =4200, H-L =3700
Ebay CAI
N-1, Axel back
Revo SS
And yes im a ricer, my big allumimum wing.(single tear)

Last edited by ajhdragon; 01-27-2005 at 03:42 PM. Reason: easier to read
Old 01-27-2005
I'm The Ballz Of 7th Gen

MishBallzEM2 is an unknown quantity at this point
what kinda Short shifter? i hope you would beat the ion.....

Im pretty sure you'll beat the blazer no problem!
Old 01-27-2005
im stock now! T.T

Civic_RedLine will become famous soon enough
before you buy the vafc buy other stuff first. i would buy the vafc after i have major bolt-ons. you do not want to spend that much for such small gain.
so if you buy the vafc now and install it then later on you get more stuff you will have to reprogram to make it work better. so buy everything else first then the vafc if you still need it.
Old 01-27-2005
7thgens official a$$hole

ajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Civic_RedLine
before you buy the vafc buy other stuff first. i would buy the vafc after i have major bolt-ons. you do not want to spend that much for such small gain.
so if you buy the vafc now and install it then later on you get more stuff you will have to reprogram to make it work better. so buy everything else first then the vafc if you still need it.
i have the vafcII already, thats what is running my vtec caus im runing a dx computer as of now. the stuff i had listed is what i have on my car now i took alot of stuff off due to winter such as, my greddy cat back, header, most of my suspension mods, except the rsx sways. and i have it programed down to a T. I got alot of help from the apexi pro tuners on how to set it up. and for the other guy it is a revo SS from true honda, awsome. and yes i killed the ion. thats what the whole post was about.
Old 01-27-2005