Honda Civic Racing: Drift/Drag/AutoX/Time Attack There are different setups needed if you are using your civic for drifting, drag or track racing

EVO8 and a mercedes kompressor turd

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2004
O RLY
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
S2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to behold
EVO8 and a mercedes kompressor turd

On my way to the mall today, and I drew the attention of an EVO8. He kept wanting to play, but traffic simply wasn't allowing for a quick run. He liked to keep flyin by me a lot, but I wasn't gonna bite amidst the traffic we were in.

I know my place on the food chain, and it's not above an EVO8, but I would still give him a run for his money. Eventually we got a chance to go, and I downshifted and waited. I gave a little rev, and heard him downshift so I took off. Apparently after all his shifting and making a big deal to race, he wasn't actually ready for it. I got a jump on him for some reason, and pulled ahead for a bit. This was already starting from about 85mph. The jump I got on him put me 2 lengths ahead right away. He kept pulling, but we had to shut down about 110mph due to upcoming traffic. he never got past me, but I have no idea wtf he did when we started, so beats me.

Next up, I'm off the freeway headed toward the mall, and this little ***** in a mercedes C230 kompressor is f**king with me, trying to get me to race. The dude looked all of 16 and had his 12 year old girlfriend in the car too. Not having room to run just yet, i was a car length behind him to his right going about 30mph. I dumped it to 1st gear and hammered it, taking a layer of paint off his door as I went by. His girlfriend suddenly had this "wtf was that" look on her face. lol. priceless.

He apparently was unconvinced and once we had the next light, I gave it a quick run. By 60 I had probably 2 buslengths on him (without launching). It was enough for me, but what I don't understand is why some parent would buy their kid this car, or buy this car. It's a sub $30,000 mercedes stripped of anything that is mercedes, other than the emblem and the headlights, and if you're looking for cheap luxury, you're far better off with a more powerful, faster acura, or a bmw 325Ci or 325Xi. All of the above having more features, being faster, and better styling IMO. to each their own, but it's still a turd hardly worth a 2nd look. It's just one of the several cars on my list that are like.... why the f would you even buy one of those when you can get much more for your money out of the low end luxury/sport market.</rant>

Last edited by S2000man01; 11-24-2004 at 02:50 AM.
Old 11-24-2004
Registered!!

VTECTypeR is an unknown quantity at this point
I love your stories man. Im still waiting for your book
Old 11-24-2004
Still in the game...

scatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to behold
good ish right there.
Old 11-24-2004
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
doubledeuce2k2 is just really nicedoubledeuce2k2 is just really nicedoubledeuce2k2 is just really nicedoubledeuce2k2 is just really nicedoubledeuce2k2 is just really nice
i too hate the c230. esp. the hatch one
Old 11-24-2004
Bobaganoosh!

Pharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by S2000man01

Next up, I'm off the freeway headed toward the mall, and this little ***** in a mercedes C230 kompressor is f**king with me, trying to get me to race. The dude looked all of 16 and had his 12 year old girlfriend in the car too. Not having room to run just yet, i was a car length behind him to his right going about 30mph. I dumped it to 1st gear and hammered it, taking a layer of paint off his door as I went by. His girlfriend suddenly had this "wtf was that" look on her face. lol. priceless.

He apparently was unconvinced and once we had the next light, I gave it a quick run. By 60 I had probably 2 buslengths on him (without launching). It was enough for me, but what I don't understand is why some parent would buy their kid this car, or buy this car. It's a sub $30,000 mercedes stripped of anything that is mercedes, other than the emblem and the headlights, and if you're looking for cheap luxury, you're far better off with a more powerful, faster acura, or a bmw 325Ci or 325Xi. All of the above having more features, being faster, and better styling IMO. to each their own, but it's still a turd hardly worth a 2nd look. It's just one of the several cars on my list that are like.... why the f would you even buy one of those when you can get much more for your money out of the low end luxury/sport market.</rant>
You just went on my x-mas card list...