Honda Civic Racing: Drift/Drag/AutoX/Time Attack There are different setups needed if you are using your civic for drifting, drag or track racing

Trans Am

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2004
Im the man in the box

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ledbelly has much to be proud ofLedbelly has much to be proud ofLedbelly has much to be proud ofLedbelly has much to be proud ofLedbelly has much to be proud ofLedbelly has much to be proud ofLedbelly has much to be proud ofLedbelly has much to be proud ofLedbelly has much to be proud ofLedbelly has much to be proud ofLedbelly has much to be proud of
Trans Am

so anyway me and a friend were on the way to see The Village last night when this trans am is doing about 15 under the speed limit.... i go to pass him and he starts rolling with me... he lifts up his fingers like he is counting...1....2 and then he guns it . so of course we were like WTF. so i pull back behind him go for a little bit and try to pass him again except this time if he wants to go ill roll with him .. i know i couldnt have beat him in a stock civic but he does the same exact t hing....1...2 and guns it well we pull to a stop sign and he is making a left well i start flashing my lights and put on my left turn signal... the guy turns and pulls over to the side of the road lookin at us .... i make a right... laughed my *** off ...... i dont want to race anyone in my AUTOMATIC civic .***

oh by the way movie is crazy i give it a 7 out of 10
Old 07-30-2004
http://ackakaka.ytmnd.com

JoeyOKC is on a distinguished road
heh...I had a similar encounter in my civic hatchback. i went to pass an LT1 Camaro, and he kept speeding up just enough to where he was in front of me. I slowed down to about 25mph and tossed it in 1st gear. He slows down with me and I give him the three honks. I jumped out about a car and a half on him and stayed out there through the top of 3rd before I change lanes in front of him. He followed me for about 5 miles through town trying and trying to get me to race him again, but I just left it alone.

btw, that was in a 1990 Civic DX stock hatchback...

...except for the JDM B16 w IHE. ; )
Old 07-30-2004
Im the man in the box

Ledbelly has much to be proud ofLedbelly has much to be proud ofLedbelly has much to be proud ofLedbelly has much to be proud ofLedbelly has much to be proud ofLedbelly has much to be proud ofLedbelly has much to be proud ofLedbelly has much to be proud ofLedbelly has much to be proud ofLedbelly has much to be proud ofLedbelly has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by JoeyOKC
...except for the JDM B16 w IHE. ; )
nice
Old 07-30-2004
Registered!!

meseetree is on a distinguished road
yeah theres a lot of idiots in my town they always try to race me but i just laugh at them mainly because most of the time i would lose
Old 07-30-2004
Back From The Banned!

CuRiOuSfIsH is just really niceCuRiOuSfIsH is just really niceCuRiOuSfIsH is just really niceCuRiOuSfIsH is just really nice
if a V8 Firebird or Camaro is driven buy a fairly young guy/gal going 15 under the speed limit, they are lookin for a race or lookin for a house.
but I could be wrong
Old 07-31-2004
I do a body good

IMURMILK is on a distinguished road
nah, ur right
Old 07-31-2004
Registered!!

chrisleecool has a spectacular aura aboutchrisleecool has a spectacular aura about
I wouldn't race ANY V6 or V8's....unless i get a turbo or rsx-s engine swap with my Civic which i won't do........I'll just save up and get STI hopefully in 2years(when my payment is done)
Old 08-01-2004
http://ackakaka.ytmnd.com

JoeyOKC is on a distinguished road
7thgens are usually decent races with V6 Slomaros and Rustangs
Old 08-01-2004
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

civic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond repute
I usually find that mustang drivers are the worst for trying to act cool and racing civics.
Old 08-01-2004
Im the man in the box

^^^^^ if they try to race you tell them ok but you pick where and pick a curved street ..... watch how fast they'll try and back out
Old 08-01-2004
Registered!!

DexMan is an unknown quantity at this point
It happens once in a while. They see you in their mirror and slow down for you. Trying to make you race them. Street Racers..aahah..
Old 08-01-2004
Registered!!

gangrel138 is an unknown quantity at this point
All I've got to say is take it off the street and bring it to the track. That's where you can really prove if you've got the right stuff.
Old 08-01-2004
That is not an ordinary rabbit tis the most foul cruel beast

WhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of light
I was on my way back from Sandiego on the 405 with my civic when this MR2 in traffic tries to race me! He keeps pulling up tailgating me but not flashing his lights.. he than swurves over next to me and revs. Of course I rev back a little to give him an FU. And he swings behind me again eventually he gets pissed at my constant cruising 70mph and swings around me. He than tailgates a 300z twin turbo...Funny **** the guy in the Z just floored it and the MR2 look like it was standing still. What a dumbass picking on a car has like what twice the horsepower stock? and this z wasnt stock so I say he had like 4 times or more!