Honda Civic Racing: Drift/Drag/AutoX/Time Attack There are different setups needed if you are using your civic for drifting, drag or track racing

bro 2000 ex civic and a nissan 200sx vs. 03 lx 5 spd sedan

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2004
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
audioefx3 is an unknown quantity at this point
bro 2000 ex civic and a nissan 200sx vs. 03 lx 5 spd sedan

Well first the 200sx. I was coming up rancho santa margaritta(locals) and i come to a stop at a light. Im just sitting there when this 200sx comes up looks over at me and revs his loud *** exaust. I look over with no expression and then just look straight. We roll off the start and i look over at him and be both floor it. I instanly start pulling away puttin 2 car by the top of second and let off and he flys by.

Now the race against my brothers 2000 ex coupe auto. I used to have a 02 ex coupe auto and he always thought he would beat me but i got rid of it before we could ever race. He just got a AEM CAI intake on(first mod on the engine-the cars another story-one word-AUDIO). We met up at his shop-The Audio Kings (socal) to put on the intake. After we finished we went for a ride and it felt nice and sounded a whole lot better. So we go back to the shop and on the way out i can tell were going to race cause my bros going faster than usal and that means only one thing. So we line up at a stoplight off bake(again locals).We roll off the start but I hear him punch it right as we start rolling so i push the clutch in and sorta launch from a 5 mph roll. Once i caught traction i put a car on him in first and then pulled another 2 and a half by about the top of 3rd and let off. After we get home hes like yeah i thought i had a chance but you walked me. This coming from my brother who never races was kinda funny. I told him that once we drop in his new engine(ls vtec-manual swap) that it would be a different story. He agrees then I just through in that it wont be for long(sf turbo and some dh racing goodies). Anyways some good times and its always fun to race your older brother and kick the snot out of him.