Honda Civic Racing: Drift/Drag/AutoX/Time Attack There are different setups needed if you are using your civic for drifting, drag or track racing

EG vs. Z28 vs. Integ vs. center divider

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2004
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
iLLuMiNaTi is an unknown quantity at this point
EG vs. Z28 vs. Integ vs. center divider

Hey
well was driving my homegirl home at around 10:50pm on the 110 south-bound, when I suddenly see a trail of flares in the distance and a lot of those lights from like police cars, firetrucks (i dont know what they're called.. lol). As I get closer i notice that the 110 south-bound was closed except for two lanes, and north-bound was closed except for 1 lane. As I slow down and pass I look over and I see about 5 cop cars, 2 big firetrucks, and 2 parademic trucks. I also saw 3 cars (going north-bound) (there might've been more, no too sure). One looked like a modded EG(saw part of a kit sticking out), one like a camaro Z28, and an dc2 integ. The EG's front was completely smashed and was facing the center divider. the Z28's front end was also completely destroyed and was also facing the center divider like at an angle. the integs side looked messed up and it was facing the wrong way.. (facing south-bound). I don't know what happened but I hope no one was seriously hurt or anything.. judging from the cars and the way they were smashed up, seemed to me like a racing accident =(
Old 02-02-2004
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
doubledeuce2k2 is just really nicedoubledeuce2k2 is just really nicedoubledeuce2k2 is just really nicedoubledeuce2k2 is just really nicedoubledeuce2k2 is just really nice
poor out oil for the homies.
Old 02-02-2004
Me fail English? That's unpossible.

littlePman will become famous soon enoughlittlePman will become famous soon enough
check the paper or the news and see what happened to everyone.
Old 02-02-2004
Registered!!

FTK01CIVIC is an unknown quantity at this point
dam... always hate to hear bout those kinda accidents.. hopefully no one was injured.
Old 02-02-2004
Euro-Spec

tripledoublegs is just really nicetripledoublegs is just really nicetripledoublegs is just really nicetripledoublegs is just really nicetripledoublegs is just really nice
s**t happens
Old 02-02-2004
Registered!!

greynotch is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm guessing that if they were driving Grandma to the grocery store instead of ****ing around, they'll still have perfect little cars and their asses wouldn't be burned to a crisp.

Not to be a jerk, but it's true. My point: Pay the lousey $15 track fees to race all night at your local track..... you'll live longer
Old 02-02-2004
Registered!!

VTECTypeR is an unknown quantity at this point
People dont go to the tracks sometimes because over here its only open on thursdays. And if someones gonna race they usually arent gonna wait for the track day to race
Old 02-03-2004
That is not an ordinary rabbit tis the most foul cruel beast

WhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of light
Im not a big fan of drag racing....more autocross fan and all that takes is a big *** parkinglot and some cones. If the cop shows up you shrug him off or he just forces you to pack up and leave. Simple, safe and lots of fun
Old 02-03-2004
Registered!!

Originally posted by WhiteCastle
Im not a big fan of drag racing....more autocross fan and all that takes is a big *** parkinglot and some cones. If the cop shows up you shrug him off or he just forces you to pack up and leave. Simple, safe and lots of fun
Yeah, but the way you're doing it, nobody gets hurt. You are not endangering the lives of innocent people. That's just as good as taking it to the track.

I just hate Ricers who think that ****ing BROAD street is their personal damned racetrack...
Old 02-03-2004
Registered!!

hondaciv01 is an unknown quantity at this point
street race when you can't fu*kin crash your car or hurt others.....but then again street racing will never leave and stuff like this will always happen, everyone will have to learn to deal with it
Old 02-04-2004
Registered!!

Originally posted by hondaciv01
street race when you can't fu*kin crash your car or hurt others.....but then again street racing will never leave and stuff like this will always happen, everyone will have to learn to deal with it
That's why your local "Po-po" and Insurance Companies team up to rape young punks of Daddy and Mommy's $$$$ LOL
Old 02-04-2004
SRT-4 owner with 2MCHPSI

jwcardy is on a distinguished road
street racing is a no no
Old 02-11-2004
Registered!!

sensation612 is an unknown quantity at this point
hope everyone was ok
Old 02-12-2004
Bring Hockey Back!

chrisgushue is an unknown quantity at this point
ya ditto and for all we know they werent racing, altho those three cars soudn liek they were but wh knows, was it in the news?
Old 02-22-2004
Registered!!

corbeaucivic2nr is an unknown quantity at this point
just ask to leave, we were at a meet and this metro tries to drift afew times then leaves. 10 of us were arrested for spectating a street race, and we had no clue who he was. and as far as street racing it will never go away and i definatly will never stop doing it. if i loose a fellow streetracing friend i know he died what he loved doing and i'll do the same. but then again definatly use common sence