Honda Civic Racing: Drift/Drag/AutoX/Time Attack There are different setups needed if you are using your civic for drifting, drag or track racing

me VS SVT cobra

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2003
7thgen Man-gina

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
01WingsWestCivic is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking me VS SVT cobra

just got *** raped twice by an svt cobra on the way home from work. ive seen him around a few times before so heres how it went.

i was behind him at a red light, no traffic ahead. he went uber slow so id get beside him so i said the hell with it. came beside him and passed him a bit doing about 40. he crept back passed me and his passanger gave me the eye so i purged, the passanger turned around and gave me the thumbs up so i got even again and we went. he just pulled away and stopped when he got about 3 cars ahead. we got up to a redlight and i talked to the passanger. he asked me what shot i was running, and i told him the car looked good. the driver asked me if i wanted to go from the light so i said sure but i know ill get raped, we all just laughed. light changed while we were talking so he just motioned that hed go on me. i went, and in the process of flipping on the nitrous i missed second badly, not that it would have mattered. he slowed back down and i caught up, told him the car sounded pissed, passenger said thanks, and said it must be nice to redline at 7 grand, i was like yeah its cool. and that was that. i aint skeered of no freakin stang if though it own3d me

i need a different car or boost. i want boost, love the vic too much
Old 08-03-2003
Zoom zoom

jiggerachi will become famous soon enough
Nice!! I do that kind of stuff with Vipers all the time. It just makes my day to see such a beautifull car being hurled foward with so much force I did that with an ORIGINAL 57-ish AC Cobra, man I almost messed my self, I was in bliss just hearing his exaust as he dissappeared into the empty night.....mmmmmmm
Old 08-04-2003
Registered!!

Green Civic is an unknown quantity at this point
At lease he wasnt a d!ck about the import thing and outhing off to you.
Old 08-04-2003
Back From The Banned!

CuRiOuSfIsH is just really niceCuRiOuSfIsH is just really niceCuRiOuSfIsH is just really niceCuRiOuSfIsH is just really nice
Originally posted by Green Civic
At lease he wasnt a d!ck about the import thing and mouthing off to you.
So true.... just 2 ppl having some fun.
Old 08-04-2003
7thgen Man-gina

they were definatley cool, i posted about it in the local car forum here, they responded, said they werent into imports but they liked mine, i just returned the kind words and we agreed wed see each other again.
Old 08-04-2003
Registered!!

prccivic is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: me VS SVT cobra

Originally posted by 01WingsWestCivic
just got *** raped twice by an svt cobra on the way home from work. ive seen him around a few times before so heres how it went.

i was behind him at a red light, no traffic ahead. he went uber slow so id get beside him so i said the hell with it. came beside him and passed him a bit doing about 40. he crept back passed me and his passanger gave me the eye so i purged, the passanger turned around and gave me the thumbs up so i got even again and we went. he just pulled away and stopped when he got about 3 cars ahead. we got up to a redlight and i talked to the passanger. he asked me what shot i was running, and i told him the car looked good. the driver asked me if i wanted to go from the light so i said sure but i know ill get raped, we all just laughed. light changed while we were talking so he just motioned that hed go on me. i went, and in the process of flipping on the nitrous i missed second badly, not that it would have mattered. he slowed back down and i caught up, told him the car sounded pissed, passenger said thanks, and said it must be nice to redline at 7 grand, i was like yeah its cool. and that was that. i aint skeered of no freakin stang if though it own3d me

i need a different car or boost. i want boost, love the vic too much

I had a situation where i raced cobra..98 i think...and the guys were talking mad **** about me after i said whats up....so whatever...we got to a red light and he reved at me and his passanger was like lets roll wuss...i was like hello stock civic but what the heck...i had nothin more to lose i was already gonna lose...so i reved back...waited for the light and then bam...dumbass *** stalled his stang....i barely got through the intersection i was laughing so hard...he deserved it though...
Old 08-04-2003
7thgen Man-gina

lol, thats f*cking great, he deserved that one and i bet he felt like a complete *** afterwards
Old 08-05-2003
Registered!!

ya...it made my day....actually, that race or so called race made my week....
Old 08-05-2003
Registered!!

Green Civic is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: me VS SVT cobra

Originally posted by PrcCivic
I had a situation where i raced cobra..98 i think...and the guys were talking mad **** about me after i said whats up....so whatever...we got to a red light and he reved at me and his passanger was like lets roll wuss...i was like hello stock civic but what the heck...i had nothin more to lose i was already gonna lose...so i reved back...waited for the light and then bam...dumbass *** stalled his stang....i barely got through the intersection i was laughing so hard...he deserved it though...

Well that is some funny ****. All talk and no walk. Stupid people are the funniest. The world would be a boring place without stupid people. That dude and his friend must have been beat red after that.
Old 08-05-2003
Registered!!

Re: Re: Re: me VS SVT cobra

Originally posted by Green Civic

Well that is some funny ****. All talk and no walk. Stupid people are the funniest. The world would be a boring place without stupid people. That dude and his friend must have been beat red after that.

Ya we need people in the world like that to keep us all laughing....they just slowly started their car and took the first right hand turn they came to...lol