Transaction Feedback Both parties of a transaction please post your positive/negative feedback here. This section is meant to give both parties the ability to explain the situation and rebut. New buyer should check on feedback regarding all new sales.

WheelMax.com???

Old 06-13-2003
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CloverG01Civic is an unknown quantity at this point
WheelMax.com???

Has anyone ordered from them? they have the wheels i want for the best price i seen. What i was wondering is how are the tires they come with? what brand? and how long are they lasting? thanks for the replys
Old 06-13-2003
Former Sponsor

Circa X is an unknown quantity at this point
they are good with service and everything else, just they have a tendency to be out of stock on alot of the stuff they have listed and they won't get anymore....
Old 06-13-2003
Su Mo

RSXtypeIvtec is on a distinguished road
screwed up my order big time! poor customer service, will NEVER do business again!
First off, sent me the wrong wheels, THEN tried to say i told them the wrong ones, tried to make me pay for shipping back!
Then after a month, they FINALLY checked the recording and found out it was the sales person's fault!
Then finally apologized to me, and sent me the RIGHT wheels, then it never showed up at my house, some how UPS shipped it back to them.
Then waited ANOTHER 2-3 weeks, until they would ship out the correct wheels to me, took me almost 2 1/2-3 months to get my wheels!
customer service were not helpful at all, sales person gave me attitude, tried to blame me for everything, at the end, he finally admited he was wrong....pretty upset for a while.
I heard so many excuses throughout those 2-3 months, "these are the last sets, going to you" "oh, we're out of those wheels, just sold the last ones yesterday?!?!" After they just told me the other day they had 1 more, and I purchased.....i could go all day....just my experience with them....but overall, i've heard some good and bad experiences with them...good luck
Old 06-16-2003
7thgen Man-gina

01WingsWestCivic is an unknown quantity at this point
check out discount tire direct, i think its tire or tires.com. they have good wheels at good prices. as far as the tires, dont expect paradas or 555 with the base package price, youll get something like ventus hrII, and theyll be LOW profile.